Karisma Kapoor and Salman Khan to shake a leg on Tan Tana Tan?

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Judwaa 2: Karisma Kapoor and Salman Khan to shake a leg on Tan Tana Tan with Varun Dhawan?

Varun Dhawan is currently gearing up for his soon to be released Judwaa 2. The cast which also includes Jacqueline Fernandez and Taapsee Pannu are shooting for the reprised version of the song Tan Tana Tan from Judwaa which was picturised onSalman Khan and Karisma Kapoor. 

While we already know that Salman Khan has a cameo in the movie, there were rumours of Karisma Kapoor having a special appearance in the movie too.

According to leading daily, it was Salman who suggested that Karisma should be a part of the movie and the actress is on board for the project. 

She and Salman may also be a part of Tan Tana Tan along with Varun and his leading ladies. 

"Salman will be part of the chartbuster song Tan Tana Tan Tan Tan Tara along with Varun Dhawan. It will be like the old Judwaa and new Judwaa together. And then Karisma will join them to shake a leg," a source close to the set revealed to the daily. 

This is indeed some exciting news!

Talking about Tan Tana Tan, Jacqueline said to a leading daily, "I'm excited and nervous to work with Ganesh master again after Taang Uthake in Housefull 3.Training with Varun is like rehearsing with the toughest dancer. His energy is insane but it's also motivating because he is super encouraging. For the Tan Tana Tan remake, it's ridiculously difficult to keep up with the dance moves but I'm giving it my best shot."

Directed by David Dhawan, Judwaa 2 is slated to release on September 29, 2017.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago
I so want this to be true. These two have an awesome chemistry