Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

W*F really? 🀣 I guess Shivangi will reincarnate to take revenge in S3. 🀣 Awesomesauce. 🀣 

BTW is he really Ritik or what? 

Janne ke liye dekhiye S3🀣
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

In the promos they showed Rithik's image captured in Shivangi's eye. But in the episode Shivangi was dead by the time Rithik arrived. πŸ˜† Those promos were meant to draw Rivanya fans' attention. 
Edited by Cool-n-Fresh - 6 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cool-n-Fresh

<font size="2">In the promos they showed Rithik's image captured in Shivangi's eye. But in the episode Shivangi was dead by the time Rithik arrived.πŸ˜†Those promos were meant to draw Rivanya fans' attention.</font>

and AB in Ritik disguise shown n that dialogues with stone πŸ˜‰ to draw DraShiv fans attention 😳 πŸ˜› .both Hero's used for Attention πŸ˜› 😳 n the one left is ultimate loser of this season 🀣 .. 🀣 for laughing cry emotional memes presentation 🀣 . 🀣 ...

Originally posted by: Cool-n-Fresh

In the promos they showed Rithik's image captured in Shivangi's eye. But in the episode Shivangi was dead by the time Rithik arrived. πŸ˜† Those promos were meant to draw Rivanya fans' attention. 

I knew it.
From the beginning of the universe, I've been saying that Colors have a tendency to market their shows with gripping promos to attract viewers but show something else(and that too lame) in their shows that don't make in sense in normal people's mind.
Colors Marketing team is absolutely brilliant with some of the best people in the channel assosciated with it .
But the programming team messes it up with some lame content in their shows.
That's why trps are lowering day by day for Colors shows.
If they continue to play with the viewers' feelings by showing Ritik the moment trps go down , slowly the viewers will learn to understand about the channel's cheap trp tricks and will slowly drift away from the show and eventually the channel itself.
Also Colors should refrain from overindulging its blockbuster shows once they become superhit.
Wasn't the eventual cancellation of Balika Vadhu a good lesson and the massive flopping of Bigg Boss in its recent seasons a lesson enough?
And eventually, popular shows too come to an end.
One day will come Naagin series will too breath its last and the day is not TOO far.

Originally posted by: Sweet-devil

🀣
Thats what the finale... 
Only one person wins..
Naagin2 finale winner is rocky..
All r eliminated..πŸ˜†

Is ko kehta hai wipeout.
Show nonsense for the entire season and do everything sane and relevant in the last episode.
Period.

W*F really? 🀣 I guess Shivangi will reincarnate to take revenge in S3. 🀣 Awesomesauce. 🀣 

BTW is he really Ritik or what? 

Ritik never stares at any people with deadfish eyes and zero expressions in his face.
Heck, AB's dialogue delivery in the scene was just bland.
Also this Ritik didn't display usage of brains 
He's most probably a Takshak Naag disguised as Ritik to keep the viewers in suspense regarding Arjun's return in S3 and to bring decent trps in Grand Finale because Arjun Bijlani=TRP for Rangeela Channel.
All these above mentioned symptoms are characteristics of Takshakvanshi Naags.🀣
Sweet-devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If we observe the deaths of evils these days all r similar..
Cvs r so rushed that they cant project the death of main villain yamini also in a better way..
Yamini,MPS, tanya's dad, tanya's bro all died in same way..
At the starting they used to show some brutal deaths like that of amar, vikram,manav etc.. but now...??!
Atleast yamini deserves a brutal death..
But such lame thing...?!
Only sesha's death is highlighted..
I dont want them to come back alive in s3.
If ekta wants to cast them in s3 also then she can go for reincarnation than bring back alive.

BangBang_Shilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Joyel

Rithik is real or not is the matter of sense of person who watched it.My sense says that he is real because he wore chappals,as Dead person wont bring chappels from heaven.πŸ˜†πŸ€£

this is ekta show
slippery_chilka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna99

Ritik never stares at any people with deadfish eyes and zero expressions in his face.
Heck, AB's dialogue delivery in the scene was just bland.
Also this Ritik didn't display usage of brains 
He's most probably a Takshak Naag disguised as Ritik to keep the viewers in suspense regarding Arjun's return in S3 and to bring decent trps in Grand Finale because Arjun Bijlani=TRP for Rangeela Channel.
All these above mentioned symptoms are characteristics of Takshakvanshi Naags.🀣

I just read the dialogue he said on Insta. She had to die because she was the powerful naagin from Sheshnaag vansh. Pretty shady if you ask me. Why would Ritik say that?

I just read the dialogue he said on Insta. She had to die because she was the powerful naagin from Sheshnaag vansh. Pretty shady if you ask me. Why would Ritik say that?

It's not Ritik.
It's an Icchadhari creature disguised as Ritik because Arjun Bijlani brings trps.
Also the cvs gave us fodder for all these months before the premiere of Naagin 3 for us to brainstorm kyun aur kaise Ritik came back to life and whether AB will be the ML of S3.
But it would've been better if EK could avoid from giving out false hopes to the audience regarding AB being the male lead of Naagin 3.
Because he won't be the one.
Patthar will torture us again.🀒
Edited by Luna99 - 6 years ago