Injustice to AbiNam and MoNaya

..Vk.. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I knew AbiNam only from their NB8 days. They are such a couple goal. I feel sorry to think their day and night hard work turned into ashes for nothing. Such a devastating experience is this nach baliye for them. They deserved a trophy more than anyone. And after seeing DiVek with trophy, I don't think the trophy deserved the best dancers- AbiNam. Its a stained trophy stolen by an undeserving candidate. 

As far as MoNaya are considered, atleast they put in their everything and gave us few amazing performance. Didn't come to stand like a statue on stage and grab a trophy out of nowhere undeservingly.

But this must be a hard hitting lesson for few MoNaya fans. Before every MoNaya fans start abusing me, kindly note that I'm speaking of ones who are spamming SP page like hell in the name of bringing justice to sanaya. I don't even doubt that she is not going to be signed by any production houses or channel sooner because that's how much unacceptable nuisance few of her fans created. The fans who maligned DT with her appearance. The fans who mudslinged everyone who speaks a little against MoNaya. Which channel wants to be dictated by few ppl who degrade them in every opportunity? Wake up fans. You are turning yourselves into big enemies for sanaya.

Nothing is funier than Divek with the trophy now. How can one be a blind fan to someone suddenly? Beacuse DiVek didn't even have an AT. Because there was nothing in their dance to even appreciate by their own fans. This trophy is more like a troll for DT herself and their so called dance. All they did was PDA, OTT family drama, funny dance and won the trophy manipulatively. 

If it was in my hands to pick a winner, i would have happily awarded MoNaya or AbiNam. But I could only  wish that. The participants of NB9 have to prepare themselves to be nice puppets programmed by the channel. Hope there will be no honest viewers for NB9 after seeing DiVek with trophy.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Divyanka was the most popular so i guess she got most votes.
..Vk.. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divyaanita

not having a at does not mean we do not enjoy their perfornance

Honestly? ðŸ˜† Have a hard time watching their drama... Errr. If you would call that a dance.🤣
..dtd... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Divyanka was the most popular so i guess she got most votes.

not at all sanaya is  the most famous among us in teenagers. so trp aunties never will to vote for as a reality show like for couples if this was child show they willing to do...its channels decision .i think most fans were in DT insta and FB from indonesians and pakistanians not in indians..its less count..but sanaya have world wide fans..
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No one love tht Aunty from Pakistan 
Please 
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
This attempt at clubbing SaBigail and MoNaya is just to ensure double bashing of DiVek? ðŸ˜†
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wish Monaya and Saibaigail walked out