Does that mean DT was contracted to win?

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So, does that mean that all the contracted to win thing was true? Haha maybe
No wonder they were just promoting YHM and annoying people with their OTT drama.

It was expected that SP bahu would take the trophy home, anyway trophy or not, this does not change the fact that they are pathetic dancers lol

Abinam FTW. 

Bye. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They are pathetic dancers, very true. And there is a possibility ofcourse that may be winner was predecided but if it was...itna saari controversies kyun hoti. I mean her own image got tarnished with pr pr pr thing. She is nice person normally and is almost friends with everyone in the industry she came across. She is good at heart but is definitely dramebaaz. Sab kuch itna decided hota, toh itni desperateness nahi dikhata koi jitni dikhai ja rahi thi...it was like world cup ki trophy hain...such pathetic ways were used that trophy already somewhere lost its importance...toh itna drama hua hain toh shayad predecided na ho. i feel that she might have won it with the max number of votes as she holds a major fan following in india and has a ongoing show on the same channel and that show is very popular.We cant ignore the fact that they havent considered any percentage of judges votes and it was all about voting and a crazy fan following never sees who deserve to win.  Her fan following is big and isnt fake  most probably...atleast jitni claimed hain insta par, usse aadhi toh karti hi hogi exist ...because i have seen her receiving gifts like every week and whole rooms are decorated with roses for her by her fans just because she completed certain number of followers on instagram...which is way too much...she is loved way too much by a certain group of people. Nach baliye got its first undeserving winner ...this show always gave trophy to deserving ones till date. Congratz to them anyways. 
obstinatefemale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yep Drama queen won becoz of her contacts lol
Dance ka D to ata nahi socha har bar ki tarah drama aur contacts use kar lu
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Im disappointed that divek won as i wanted abinam to win but divyanka is indeed very very popular compared to abinam. She won fair when it comes to votes now whether she was a good performer is another thing. Winner was decided through votes so she won. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Divyaanita

actually we fans are crazy for herand love her a lot

I know that, thats very normal...even i would have voted for my favorite only if she was there in the show.That's obvious but they really dint deserved to win if we look at their dance performances. Its popularity won over talent like i said before and people claim including professional dancers is unfair, this is more unfair...include an artist who is insanely popular and his/her chances of winning is much more than the others out there...anyways, its done and dusted now. Divyanka ko jeetna tha woh jeet gayi...other two were more deserving but they will pacify themselves with their beautiful journeys and so will their fans...life keeps moving. Yeh trophy divyanka ki kismat mein likhi thi. 
Brisky thumbnail
finally a pathetic person win the trophy ,this DT can go any level to win ,i never seen any celebrity showing their personal life this level
sweetzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I personally feel star plus should not dare to think of the next season. If they do, they should only bring in all their fav bahus and make the season and then see which babu gets the highest votes. This is seriously such a worst winning jodi. At least the finale act should be worth from the winners damn it!! 
All said and done, well Congo's to the undeserved winners. Wish the other two Jodi's success in whatever they do
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
SP and the associated people seem blind 
But it was expected deep down seeing they kept promoting YHM