Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Thanks for this post...isnt it magical in itself that such an emotional piece it was but not even a single person found it melodramatic...i mean forum is filled with so many opinions regarding emotional pieces but today each person found it so genuine...may be because it came straight from the heart...a heart so pure, innocent and caring...such a loving person he is...i have followed him from miley time...he has always been so honest in his opinions...and its not because his career saw a downfall, he has always been like this...he has seen popularity, samrat was a really popular character at miley time but he was the same...always the same...his pyaari pyaari baatein always attracted me...i was a crazy sanu fans those days, sometimes even more than mayur...i used to ship sanu...the shy shy cute cute type of person he is was a total contrast to his onscreen character...he was complete kid, complete fresher while the other three had worked in industry before and sab usse seekhate rehte the aur woh seekhta tha...poore dedication ke saath...and he was no great at acting or something...but his constant improvements and always accepting things so gracefully made me feel ki kitna pyaara sa insaan hain...whenever he was asked who was the better actor and he was compared to his co-stars, he used to take name of the other actor so sweetly.

Even in nach baliye...you will see him doing sweet things, like if sanaya says i have heard our fans are bashing and he will interrupt and say we are sure you guys are not...such a cutie...he gets concerned ki fans ko bura na lage and shows trust on them. Even in the recent instagram videos which i completely disliked, he was saying i am hurt that this is happening ...that people think that we are contracted winners but he doesnt accused people, neither complained about anything like that sanam is professional dancer, so i deserve winning more...never...never i have seen him doing that.He do want to win for his wife who he actually made his life but not by doing all this. His feeling that if sanaya had got a better partner, the journey would have been easier or if his career would have been going good, it would have helped just made me cry. His dream of buying her a dream house ...his constant sorry's to sanaya for things he actually shouldnt accuse himself for make my heart got to him. I dont know who is gonna win this and the trophy basically has lost its importance with the number of controversies it came with...all i know is, sanaya has got a perfect life partner, a guy who every girl dreams of...and she is lucky to have him. Mohit makes the best husband and i love him for the person he is. I always have, i always will.

You always have loved him for the guy he is , I know 😛 😊
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was waiting to write my heart out since yesterday but the emotions in heart and tears in eyes held me for a while. There are many things which I can not even pen it down here.

SaJan was not a word for me, it was an emotion. The way first rain drenches everyone's heart with joy, their love filled my life with ecstasy. I never knew what was love then and they were the ones who defined it for me. They were that musical journey which I never wanted to end, but they say all good things comes to an end and so did it.

The end of Sajan was an end of era for me. But as SaJan was ending, we got that priceless gift of MoNaya. The two souls who is known only to spread happiness, positiveness an love. Time passed on and I got to know only Sanaya throughout these years, after MJHT a big pause came, when all the memories and recollections started fading. Mohit was somewhere which no one talked about. Sanaya was in the talks of everywhere. From my college colleagues to my sister, they all discussed only her. But the relation of MoNaya remained as beautiful as it was. Sanaya deserves that 10 which Mohit gave him, but Mohit too deserves a lot. He is a chapter which we never knew. I read many things regarding his dance, his expressions and his career once he came in Nach Baliye with Sanaya, but this man never gave up. 

Mohit is an example not only of a perfect husband which every girl dreams of but an honest human and dedicated person. I wish him loads of happiness and tonnes of success in his life.
Edited by Pari117 - 6 years ago
Radhika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Love Mohit more n more ...his AV shows how pure genuine soul he is ❤️ 
They are couple goals... generally men will not like to accept weakness/ faults to own selves...here this man was confessing about his weaknesses on national television...Mohit you are gem...Sanaya's is very lucky to have a husband like him...

I pray to God you both get happiness and success always...and I m sure Mohit will fulfill all the incomplete wishes very very soon... ⭐️
Edited by Radhika03 - 6 years ago
amelburga thumbnail
In some websites they r telling divek won the show . If it's so I fell bad for monaya
Sonalidreams thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amelburga

In some websites they r telling divek won the show . If it's so I fell bad for monaya

Oo did they get any Sapna vapna? Or they r Antaryami?
crazian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Never did I feel so much for any couple..
I am not a shipper of Monaya ...Neither watched NB...But yesterday when I was switching channels I came across this and was moved ,would be an understatement...
 I have see lot of couple doing emotional gimmicks but this guy, man, he made me cry...How can someone be so genuine❤️
Nothing to say, may them be happy forever❤️😳
bakarare thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sanaya is lucky to have husband like mohit 
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i don't cry i really don't cry over small stuff but i just happened to watch their dance and after bits and i am constantly weeping after it.How can two people be this much genuine and in love. i am just speechless.And Mohit i can praise him for the person he is,for ages.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 6 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Andr_eana

Oo did they get any Sapna vapna? Or they r Antaryami?

Kindly stop it right there.This post is for Mohit.Who so ever won or will win don't discuss that here.