Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidsJ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Hi Elvish.. 😊 first of all, thank u so much for writing this.. these small surprises from u and LM are always a treat, they just bring all the memories back.. πŸ€—

Coming to the write up, it was beautiful.. u have chosen a very good time from the show and this is certainly a needed one.. that time in the show was depressing, the way everybody just used him without giving a damn about his feelings was.. πŸ€’ but u brought the required change..claps for that..πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Finally he left home and is set towards an unknown destination, good one πŸ‘πŸΌ and then u revealed his depression but it went so much worse with suicide attempt, although to be honest this all sounded so much real as I always wanted to see something like this.. I always wished him to become a zombie after she was sentenced to death but what we got, him winning awards and pampering that witch 🀒 πŸ€’and even after he came to know that Ishani is dead they didn't show anything real, I mean the way he loved her use to pagal ho jana chahiye tha.. kuch bada dikhate like him destroying everything even himself but alas, our unfulfilled wish.. 

But here at least u did justice.. and then the revelation of blackmailed into marriage was again a hamare jakhm pe marham.. and what a surprise, mala revealed the truth to everyone.. wow wow.. this lady deserves an Oscar..😎 but it again proved that even in his family everybody was just useless, bakwas karne ke alava kisi ko aur kuch nahi ata tha.. 😑 and thank God Ishani finally chosen ranveer over shikhar coz in show she always cared about everyone's help and ehsaans to her except ranveer, baki sab ko die vaade yaad rakhe bas bechara ranveer hi faltu tha, uski feeling kabhi yaad nahi ayi is pagal ko.. πŸ₯Ί

And this line about him "And if this was the ultimate fate you couldn't avoid. Ranveer was sure if Ishani came to him again with the change of a heart he wouldn't mind running towards her like a careless moth enticed by the flame. And that would be his death." why why he loved her so much, itni powers di hi kyu use that she just destroyed him but then this is ranveer..  

The way u penned their meeting was good, Ishani bhatkofy a lot before reaching him and what was that, he did got a hope even before seeing her, connection.. πŸ˜† and then hum tum ek kamre me band ho.. πŸ˜† matlab she knew that his life revolves around her tabhi to she came back even after so much, she knew ke ranveer to bechara pighal hi jayga 🀣but the way he handed over the pistol was nice, Ishani also deserves lots of pain, and I really loved the way u wrote her thoughts throughout the os, finally she accepted that it was her fault, it was she who brought this mess into their lives and it was because of her that ranveer was wishing death.. dil ko sukoon mil raha tha padhe hue..πŸ₯³ doctor uncle ne bhi ekdum badhiya dhamakedaar baate batai sari.. it made her realize that the truth is way more painful than she imagined and no evidence would suffice.. 

Coming back to their convo, ranveer going berserk, putting piston on his head but tabhi chatak.. amd sunny deol is back.. matlab galat baat hai, usne kya kia jo chata bhi khana pada.. but as we know from experience this is not enough and only one thing can do his bolti band aur fir vahi hua jiske lie I was waiting from the beginning.. 🀣 ab ye to hona hi tha na, as I said above hum tum ek kamre me band ho to itna to banta hai na.. but why he fainted.. kiss me hi faint ho gaya to aage to.. πŸ€ͺ sorry Elvish to take this somewhere else, I know it was a serious moment but what to do, his chivalry and sharafat always kills me..😳 see again, even she knew that he would panic seeing her beside him and has to think twice before going near him.. but the way she claimed that she would not go away whatever he decides was awesome.. πŸ‘ she was like, oh boy u r mine, only mine.. 😈 but he is a source of delicious comfort for her.. really.. have to say very nice words.. β˜ΊοΈ

and as they say all wells if ends well, ab jab he has given a positive sign to her to fir to she'll make everything fine, although as she knew it is not easy but now its possible.. and one more point I loved was the was the way he asked that whether he is a servant to her.. awww baby.. he just need her and her love na, baki whole world doesn't matter but her.. β€οΈ

beautiful piece Elvish.. I know m damn damn late, but trust me I loved it a lot β­οΈ keep giving us surprises like this.. πŸ€— πŸ€— 

ROYALRED thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a amazing story hats of to you for your writing skill
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh.. What a heartwarming update... πŸ˜ƒ
Loved this a lot..
The pain and heartbreak ranveer gone through and the consequences were so emotional dr.
Finally they both gave their relationship a chance. Yet ranveer can't believe still, ishani's won't let him go...
Amazing mind blowing update dr.
Keep writing and take care... πŸ˜‰
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome os!!
Loved it.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you, guys, for the awesome comments. I can't reply to everyone separately, so. But I really appreciate the love you've given to the story. Thank you so much.