Kunal Jaisingh AT#159TruthHurts, Doesn't Kill.LiesPleaseButDoesn'tHeal - Page 108

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Actually I was not defending kunal not that sense. But ppl come and ask me. I was trying to make sense and trying to say why to torture him even if he is hiding. Just this. Mujhe nehi pata tha main v itni famous hu k log mujhse ake sawal karenge. Lol.
Rishrabh thumbnail
I m also habituated with gauri now. In fact in cakeli her scenes was too cute, thanks to shrenu, its her which makes me feel so. And ofcourse rikara and shrenal. They r love. They needn't any dialogue, their expression speaks million words.

And for kunal, u will say he is very sweet boy. I always say I love omkara and admire kunal. But its not only admiration but I bcm fan of kunal after watching some of his iv. See, I know many of these IVs may b fake or something, but kunal's those ivs sounds so genuine to me. How can i be not his fan yar, he made a tattoo of his parents name!! How many ppl or actor u will get like that!! And one thing also, he loves his friends and closest coworkers a lot, he is such a good friend. I saw it many time. And one thing more, there is still a child in him, somewhere he is still very childish and innocent.

loveangel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelSRJ

I m also habituated with gauri now. In fact in cakeli her scenes was too cute, thanks to shrenu, its her which makes me feel so. And ofcourse rikara and shrenal. They r love. They needn't any dialogue, their expression speaks million words.

And for kunal, u will say he is very sweet boy. I always say I love omkara and admire kunal. But its not only admiration but I bcm fan of kunal after watching some of his iv. See, I know many of these IVs may b fake or something, but kunal's those ivs sounds so genuine to me. How can i be not his fan yar, he made a tattoo of his parents name!! How many ppl or actor u will get like that!! And one thing also, he loves his friends and closest coworkers a lot, he is such a good friend. I saw it many time. And one thing more, there is still a child in him, somewhere he is still very childish and innocent.

Aww you said It all about  kunal. 
Btw did you see his video  with  Lee acd baby. Omg so cute and adorable. He love  baby 😆
That baby  was also so cute. Can't wait  to see hey baby  track 
loveangel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelSRJ

Actually I was not defending kunal not that sense. But ppl come and ask me. I was trying to make sense and trying to say why to torture him even if he is hiding. Just this. Mujhe nehi pata tha main v itni famous hu k log mujhse ake sawal karenge. Lol.

Poor you 😆
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Lol some shrenu fans r advising kunal how to treat shrenu in his instapost. .😔😕  Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 6 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Arey anju di no ss discuasion here rev ne kal hi bola tha
manny136 thumbnail
Liked the scenes today, though the plan was to send rikara off to a hotel that didnt happen and they did their own thing found their own way. Om was very sweet to stay with gauri all night n adorable trying to deny he did anything, liar liar lol liked that gauri is no shrinking violet n the confident way in which she removed the twigs n leaves lol
Rikara need to just find their own way no interference n weird gimmicky scenes orchestrated for them. They need to talk soon before they get bombarded with tejlana drama, gauris mom meeting damadji and the baby mystery.
Rishrabh thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveangel94

Aww you said It all about kunal.
Btw did you see his video with Lee acd baby. Omg so cute and adorable. He love baby😆
That baby was also so cute. Can't wait to see hey baby track

Awww that iv.. I just loved it... The baby is sooo sweet.

Few months back there was a pic of Kj with a little baby on the set, he was kissing the baby. Trust me my heart just melted watching the pic.. Oh god!!! Even sometimes I go in my gallery to check the pic. Its too much cute. aur daddykara v Milne wala hai.

Honestly speaking, omkara must b a good father we all know. But I m telling you kunal will also be very very good and loving father to his children. Awww, kunz and baby r love together.

Rishrabh thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Liked the scenes today, though the plan was to send rikara off to a hotel that didnt happen and they did their own thing found their own way. Om was very sweet to stay with gauri all night n adorable trying to deny he did anything, liar liar lol liked that gauri is no shrinking violet n the confident way in which she removed the twigs n leaves lol

Rikara need to just find their own way no interference n weird gimmicky scenes orchestrated for them. They need to talk soon before they get bombarded with tejlana drama, gauris mom meeting damadji and the baby mystery.

Exactly I also wanted to ask for the same to CVS. Rikara needs space, they dont need any weird plans at all. MU may b not clear, but MU b/w them is not important for now. They need lonely time together.

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Kunal stole mine heart again todaay how cutee is this ❤️
Freee tooo usee