It's about me not monaya fandom.
Rest everyone is appreciating only..
And i just commented what i saw.
Stop deducing..
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Y12345

Please, now people will come with new lame excuses saying that they did it for votes blabala

But unlike other couples, Sabigail did that after voting lines have been closed  

OTT dtama is still OTT drama whether it is before or after Voting... I don't know about others but I find proposal drama like these absolutely cringe worthy..🤢  I only expected stuffs like these from Monaya and Divek as they are the dramaqueens...  Aren't  Sanam and Abigail the most dignified couple??  Seriously i am shocked ...I didn't expect them to do such OTT drama
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Don't mistake me as a Monaya / Divek fan even though I support them.. I cringe at their drama as well but i got used to it since they have a long history of doing stuffs like that but hey I didn't expect this from Abinam 'the most dignified couple'..
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Deus_Vult

Now I thought only Monaya and Divek could do these kinds of OTT bull s**t in a reality show.. Didn't expect this from Abinam..

I dnt know abt divek but monaya didn't propose each other in front of media or any reality show n they never discuss their proposal on media too
N they didn't get married in media yeah sbs sbb etc came to telecast their marriage but they didn't even gave a byte to media in their wedding 
...Forever... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pari117

Oh!!!
you researched on me or what??
itna to i dont even know about me 😆

Sorry I gave you attention 😆
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
LOL!! Others get preached to and bashed for writing an opposing opinion on a thread which was apparently supposed to be 20 pages of Monaya appreciation thread on the main forum and get accused of - ruining the thread, are asked to get out of their thread...but Sabigail ki bashing ki baat hai toh sab kuch chalta hai. 😆
JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
happy for abinam.. hope they make it forever. :*
coming to proposing on nb8,shoika already did it.. infactmany couples did before. Abinam are always open abt their relation arent they? they had guts to say abt their live in relation knowing very well that indian audience are bit reserved to this aspect. it would hav looked like trp/vote kinda stuff if they did before. now all perormances are over, voting time is over, results are in covers.. its the best time if abi want their proposal on a place which hav a most importance in sanam's life..ie dance stage. she cant propose on jdj stage..

and by choosing the finale stage to propose sanam, Abinam once again proved that they are the 'most dignified couple'. this proposal is not for votes or trp or attention, its for themselfEdited by Premeer_Diwani - 6 years ago
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deus_Vult

OTT dtama is still OTT drama whether it is before or after Voting... I don't know about others but I find proposal drama like these absolutely cringe worthy..🤢 I only expected stuffs like these from Monaya and Divek as they are the dramaqueens... Aren't Sanam and Abigail the most dignified couple?? Seriously i am shocked ...I didn't expect them to do such OTT drama

Lol didn't you read clearly the article
Its not about proposal in national TV
Its about abi want to propose him there where he love the most
& for sanam its dance stage cuz dance is his life
So if not NB then definitely another stage but the dance stage
priya185 thumbnail
all couples are doing pda
if she wanted she could have proposed before voting ended they might have got more votes but this was a genuine proposal
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's funny seeing how people love poking their nose bringing dead topics and wantedly discussing something which others don't want to. 👏 *Slow Claps*Edited by Pari117 - 6 years ago