Nakul Mehta late support to MoNaya bcoz of Gul

..Vk.. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Nakul Mehta supported Monaya from his Instagram account today way past after the voting lines were closed.😆 His intention was pure but timing was amiss. Apparently he is doing Gul's show in SP. Crazy supporters of Sanaya have been calling Gul names after she threw Sanaya out of her new show. Now they may think its all Gul's plotting that Nakul hasnt supported Monaya little earlier.😡 After this debacle, I just pray Nakul is not targeted by them this time. Who knows? They are capable of going to these extremes too.😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No need to pray for him. He is loved and respected since he deserves it.
I don't think he needs this much concern from you
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
keep your concern to yourself... he is loved, we know how genuine he is in his appeal.
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He thought the voting lines r opened till 9pm it was a genuine mistake i guess
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Don't u worry ur newbie account creating little head about these things please sweetie,, he did vote appeals earlier too specially last week.. And a lot of IB fans r friends with Sanaya fans on twitter lol cz most of us like both..(i don't have explain what it means to votes) so things r perfectly cool lol.. 😆

UjjuSoulSisIndy thumbnail
Please keep your concern to urself. Everybody knows his appeal is very genuine. He mistook the voting lines to be open till 9pm and its a genuine thing. And he is being showered with love on Twitter and Instagram although his appeal is late. We should see right intentions and we r doing that.
But last week he appealed for vote and everyone knows that. So nobody is going to mistake him or blame him.

N moreover many of IB/DBO fans, love MoNaya and they voted for them.
Edited by MoNaya_Indira - 6 years ago
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
People are really obsessed with monaya yar
every thing related to them is bothering these ppl
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Your ''concern'' is quite synonymous with ''obsession'' it seems TM. With Monaya.
What an ''Obsession'' Baliye! 😆

Btw, he thought voting lines close at 9 PM and hence, he did such a late vote appeal.
Goes on to show, all vote appeals for Monaya from celebs in the industry are ''genuine'' and not ''asked for'' since if they were, then Nakul would have known the right timings as Monaya would have told him

There mate!
That's the difference.

Everyone who did an appeal for Monaya from the industry either knew them personally or knew Nishant very well.
Except for Gauhar Khan, who knew none, but based her opinion and appeal thoroughly on what she feels is right!

D_Desi_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Vk..

<font size="2" color="#9900CC" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Nakul Mehta supported Monaya from his Instagram account today way past after the voting lines were closed.😆 His intention was pure but timing was amiss. Apparently he is doing Gul's show in SP. Crazy supporters of Sanaya have been calling Gul names after she threw Sanaya out of her new show. Now they may think its all Gul's plotting that Nakul hasnt supported Monaya little earlier.😡 After this debacle, I just pray Nakul is not targeted by them this time. Who knows? They are capable of going to these extremes too.😆
</font>

I think all this is happening only in your mind. 😆
Why Sanaya fans have any issues with him in fact the whole Fandom likes him he supported them, even his wife too supported monaya.
Seriously before making a post get your facts correct, if you don't know let me tell you, Sanaya wasn't a part of Gul show ever than on what basis you are saying Gul threw out, even Gul said it again and again.
Don't make a fool of yourself by feeding everyone lies. 😆
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
plz don't be so concerned he already asked for votes last week so it makes no difference at least the intention count my dear proud of this man