Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks for sharing.

This is one aspect where I really admire Rashami, she has put her rocky past behind and looking forward positively towards life. It is something hard to achieve in the entertainment industry, especially for women. More power to her.

Glad to know DSDT leads have their feet on ground and are aware of the state the show is in, and what could have been better. Hope the show keeps improving and doing better in terms of storyline and ratings.
snowflakes2119 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Tfs the article.
Rashami has come a long away after diligently dealing with her failed marriage. She knows, a few things are beyond the control of we humans, hence should be accepted in totality and with decency. She has been resilient in coping up with the debacle in her personal life. The  same feature helped her to attain respect for herself.
Appreciate her version on the show.. Her affirmation for the role must have been only after carefully examining the character of Shourvari and the story. With due respect to her decision and and re posing my trust in her. I would like to belief, the story would not get elaborated on predictable lines. 
The makers opted to show medical surrogacy, rubbishing the fear of following the movie. Clichd scenes are merely a deception to mislead and cause suspicion in minds.
RD is right in her statement about the timing of the show. She too feels, the change in the slot has helped the show to improve in its rating. Wish her good luck in every path of her life.