Rhea and Nikhil marriage breaking a boon?

JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi everyone,
I'm kind of glad that Rhea and Nikhil marriage has broken off. This exposes them to the real thoughts of others regarding their relationship.. this separation will bring them closer to each other.. after all separation makes the heart fonder.. 

Another good thing about this situation is that now Akshay and Myra wedding will break because Myra will not tolerate anyone who hurts her family... so now the roadblock to Kabir and Myra beach wedding is also not there... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am just confused on the whole nikhil rota thing and the pre cap boggles me. Is Akshay actually giving it to his brother as in standing up for Riya.
It's an usual show so am wondering where they are going with the pregnancy angle. 
Hope they don't show kabir stepping in to marry riya.

But you do make an interesting point, if riya nikhil marriage breaks, myra will not go ahead with hers.

Guess they are gonna elope...nikhil takes time, but has always come thru for riya.
And it's difficult for a man to balance between mom and wife, especially the personalitis of all three characters.nikhil is too soft, and his mom was just waiting for a chance to break it off.
She probably knows myra will break up with Akshay too.
Ek terr do nishan.
S-Kumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The absence of lead character, Kabeer for the last two episodes  really strange.  How could Myra tolerate Akshay this much? She still trying to calm him down  and say that Kabeer is a "Kirayadaar" and you are family.   I don't what is the reason/ action to verify that he is a family man?  As per the maker the serial has about 160 episodes, now it is almost over 100 when we can see the twist  and see some action/ romance with Kabeer?
JRia thumbnail

Originally posted by: bworm

I am just confused on the whole nikhil rota thing and the pre cap boggles me. Is Akshay actually giving it to his brother as in standing up for Riya.

It's an usual show so am wondering where they are going with the pregnancy angle. 
Hope they don't show kabir stepping in to marry riya.

But you do make an interesting point, if riya nikhil marriage breaks, myra will not go ahead with hers.

Guess they are gonna elope...nikhil takes time, but has always come thru for riya.
And it's difficult for a man to balance between mom and wife, especially the personalitis of all three characters.nikhil is too soft, and his mom was just waiting for a chance to break it off.
She probably knows myra will break up with Akshay too.
Ek terr do nishan.

Nikhil is selfish even at this stage he thinks of his marriage. And not of his own brothers feeling.. 

I guess ur right abt nikhil's mom... 
JRia thumbnail

Originally posted by: S-Kumar

The absence of lead character, Kabeer for the last two episodes  really strange.  How could Myra tolerate Akshay this much? She still trying to calm him down  and say that Kabeer is a "Kirayadaar" and you are family.   I don't what is the reason/ action to verify that he is a family man?  As per the maker the serial has about 160 episodes, now it is almost over 100 when we can see the twist  and see some action/ romance with Kabeer?

Even I'm waiting for their jodi scenes
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Akshay stayed true to character. ..selfish to the core. 
Nikhil is spineless.
What khichdi man...gol gol gol.
Guess should just sit back and enjoy.
Myra wapas ake sab ki band bajayegi.
bohemia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Was hoping the writers did not bring in the whole pregnancy angle. But then, these episodes were shot after the show went on air.

Adtt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Akshay will try to marry Myrah at any cost. For Akshay, marrying Myrah is his ego problem, a compo that he has to win over Kabeer. Just eager to know what will happen next. Fingers crossed!