Frequent Posters

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I'll start watching... Awida, your comments made me interested 😊
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am glad that you will start watching @Mimi. and @Niel. I hope you won't be disappointed. 
@Cimba. I am glad that you find leads actions justified. coz it is really a difficult situation. no one chose to be in love with someone. it is above our understanding how ppl fall in love, and why?! There is a connection between Muneeb and Haniya. their thoughts, their princibles, their friendship, their caring nature. although sometimes I get creepy feelings about Muneeb. I hate cheating. specially when his wife is so loving , caring and trusting person. 

In case you wonder what is Imam Zamin. this is from Tv One YT:

Edited by awida - 6 years ago
mimixoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finished up to episode 3. Agreed its not their fault , its circumstance.
Wife should not have left husband. Husbands are too weak to suffice alone..
So true if there is space, someone/something will always make space

Good show , I can't believe I wasn't watching earlier thanks awida:)
Ost song is amazing :D

awida thumbnail
Welcome @Mimi. I srarted watching from the beginning too. it is a good serial with message  . Actors are gr8 , and they essay their roles perfectly. Dialogues are meaningful. Relationships, situations , look real ..although Munib/Haniya first meeting, and the way she shifted to Munib's house are quite filmi!😃
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Exact feeling I get that the wife feel so secure knowing her in laws and her husband is so trustworthy that she is not worried and here hubby dear is proposing a girl.   Ouch. ...  even though it happened to be in that kind of situation created by just sheer luck Edited by cimba - 6 years ago
awida thumbnail
@Cimba. Hina was super confident , when he told her that he might get married, she told him to go on. He kept teasing her, but she didn't respond. that's how MUCH she trusts him.😔
awida thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was the best till now in my opinion. 
Seher did a great job to show Haniya's disgust, confusion, understanding, and maybe love. coz she thinks that she doesn't love Muneeb. 
On the other hand Nouman did what he does the best , he was just Muneeb.. being there for the woman he loves, convincing her to get married to him..and I loved how he confessed his love for Haniya. but didn't love his lying to dad, wife and I feel really bad for his family. 
It is a risking situation. you want to just fall in love with this compatible couple..but when you think of others you sympathy with them. This episode made me think of some decisions and situations in my life. that's why I relate to all the characters. no one is really evil in this serial except son in law of course. it is a slight of life story. 

Precap: I laughed a lot watching Muneeb's father knocking Haniya's door. and Muneeb was their in her room sleeping beside her bed.😆
Edited by awida - 6 years ago
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
See men can't keep their hands off. Muneeb came right in the room. This so called our social license of marriage which gives permission to sleep together and muneeb is sneaking in the bedroom. Lol. 
Loved noman ijaz ... he is good in every role he playes. This girl has improved from first few shows as well. Hope show stays good 
awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

See men can't keep their hands off. Muneeb came right in the room. This so called our social license of marriage which gives permission to sleep together and muneeb is sneaking in the bedroom. Lol. 

Loved noman ijaz ... he is good in every role he playes. This girl has improved from first few shows as well. Hope show stays good 

You are right. he is using his rights in the wrong time. he's embarrasssing her. 
Nouman is at his best here. very charming. his eyes look so innocent  . his voice speak volums. he's very charming as Muneeb. and Seher is no less. she's tall and sexy.😳 the best part is their chemistry.⭐️
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Start watching this show... when a woman will be comfortable to leave her loving husband alone, while she is living a rough life abroad for the sake of their children...he didn't think twice to propose a girl..