Article: Fearless courage of Chandini and anguish revenge of Advay

Audrey.h. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3: Advay (Barun Sobti) and Chandini's (Shivani Tomar) fiery fearless courage war over revenge
Star plus is launching most crunching love story in Television Series Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3 which has hooked the viewers to its storyline before it hits the screen.
With the teasers and promos hitting the screen had made the viewers wondering over the mysterious storyline of the show.
Advay Singh Raizada (Barun Sobti) and Chandini's (Shivani Tomar) love intimacy over hatred revenge has stacked viewers in thrill
Chandini's fearless avatar

The base plot of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3 is Advay's revenging track and Chandini's fearless courage who overcomes from acid attack.
Furthermore the series will showcase Chandini's effort and courage to overcome from acid victim shock and get success where the story will also focus on social messages.
Keep reading www.serialupdate.in for more exciting updates.

http://www.serialupdate.in/iss-pyaar-ko-kya-naam-doon-3-4840-a

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It seems to be very exciting
Cant wait for 3rd july 🥳
matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh wow! If indeed they pull this concept , I would eat my words that chandini looked bit timid. But acid survivor ?? Wow I didn't see that coming . Oh my am I excited to see this one now .:)
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I'm so so excited for this one wonder how they willl pull this off
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
All articles are making me more excited
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome.eagerly waiting for 3rd July
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Chandni, an acid attack victim?? ðŸ˜² this is such a sensitive topic.. Inspite of Advay being an anti hero who will do every possible thing to trouble Chandni, i dont want his character stoop this low and try to burn a girl alive.. 
Taking revenge and troubling someone is one thing but a big No from my side if anyhow the makers are planning to show Advay behind the horrible deed.. 
It will be great if they make Advay learn about the acid attack of Chandni once they truly fall in love and then he will find the culprit and beat him black and blue for daring to give her pain.. ðŸ˜†

This show is surely gonna be a big hit.. *wishing* and *praying*
Just waiting for the day when ipk first week trp ratings will be out.. ðŸ˜³
Edited by Titli_KK3148 - 6 years ago
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Wow super excited for the show to start now.
Thanks for sharing.
barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I really wish that Advay comes to know about Chandni being an acid attack victim and helps her oversome it.
3rd July, come soon.
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What would be the condition of the Tuesday of 2nd week from now(4th July)...!!!!