Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Sonal hui pregnant par ek bhi romantic moment nahi dikhaya..
Yeh hui na astonishing Wala twist.
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sanjh30

I haven't seen the epi yet but I can visualize each scene you wrote
Shaurya ka Kuch nai ho sakta...for once can he stop blaming her for evey single thing? Gees man!
I can't believe Shaurya the business tycoon cannot follow simple instructions πŸ˜†
All he knows is to shout,taunt and blame Mehek ..now I know he's not a aadmi,he's a pyjama! πŸ˜†
Oh no that witch is back! Pammi ki kami rahgayee hai bass..
Filler epi it was...no progress at all bass sonal is pregnant that's the only new thing since last two weeks
Karuna ma is still sleeping peacefully,sk shouting n blaming..same old same old nothing new

My akka is a superwoman! Thanku so much! πŸ€—

THANK you chellama.. though I didn't had a pleasant experience Writing today's LU but thank God it wasn't any important Episode it was just a filler Again

Need MehRya Scenes now... don't know when things are gonna be normal in between them .

Awww iam not super woman dear. ...I can't fly sachhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
WelcomeπŸ€—
Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heli84

Astonishing twist k name pe pata nehi konsa crap dikhata hei..😑

Patah nai kab tak Karuna maa coma me rahegi  
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Thanks...Sham...! 

So...Mr Shaurya Khanna is still fuming like a volcano...! I think Mehek should ask him to perform the Ice Bucket Challenge...and dump buckets of ice water over his head to cool him down,  before he explodes...! 

Mohit who's still a mummy boy...doesn't  know how to take responsibility, is going to be a future dad...! What's wrong with him...feeling jealous of his elder sister, who has always stood and supported him during his bad times...! Sometimes...people rightly say, some people forget about all other relationships once they tie the knot of marriage, and venerate only their wives...! Very disappointed with Mohit behavior...! 

Happy that Sonal is no more angry with Shaurya...! She is showing much more maturity than Mohit & partners...! Don't know...when Jr MehRya will see the light of day...sigh...! Waiting...waiting...! 

Hmmm...Nani OUT and Sheetal IN...! To maintain the balance of the villains in MehRya lives...Cvs have re-introduced the spitting Lama...! 

Welcome Waidu...Sharma family is already divided into two parts just hoping SK supports MS as she his trying hard to support him 

Want to see Karuna back in action and Sharma's getting united again ...coz if they don't ppl like Sheetal can take advantage of it πŸ˜•
Heli84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heaven2hell

Sonal hui pregnant par ek bhi romantic moment nahi dikhaya..

Yeh hui na astonishing Wala twist.

Wah Wah!! Jaya kya bat boli hei tune..

lekin bat ko samajh..yeh dono secret mission pe tha..
Sidha output diya toh hum sabko pata chala..🀣  πŸ€£

aur waise bhi sab upar upar thori na hota hei..kuch Parde k piche bhi hota hei..🀣 πŸ€£
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmitag

Sonal pregnant she is too young to play mom yaar .

Cvs logic Mehek jitna family door utna Shaurya ka paas than he will be only her support 
Shaurya is right Mehek ko samaj seva karna band karna chahiye khud ki life mai kaam prblms hai kya πŸ€”
Shaurya as usual bhak bhak πŸ˜ˆ

Sach yaar there was no need for pregnancy track...and if they plan for miscarriage than more blame games
Heli84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehryalove

Patah nai kab tak Karuna maa coma me rahegi  

Wahi socho..
yeh log already bhul chuke hei ki Karuna Ma coma  hei..

n Now Pregnancy..agr yeh bhi bhul gaya toh!! 
koi bharosa nehi Inlogo ka..🀒
Edited by Heli84 - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernweh

Thanks for the LU shamz - been very tied up at work to be able to respond on the thread but reading your Lus regularly

After today's episode am unable to understand whether they have rebooted sk ver 02 completely to 01? πŸ₯±

Where is the guy in love who claimed that Mehak was the love of his life - although his mother is suffering his behaviour attitude and feelings towards her cannot be back to the old days

Unless they want us to believe that he is one selfish and narcissist character who cannot think beyond himself and after he achieved his goal of marrying Mehak he has reverted to his original nature

Will the 200 th episode mark some change and progress makes you wonder 😲

Welcome poorvi...it's ok dear πŸ˜Š

@bold even I have Same fears what are they planning to give us ... where is the MehRya chemistry... where is that lover boy SK and why is MS suddenly started doing samaj seve .😲
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harmony10

For 200th episodes they will show us Sonal and mohit romance, Sheetal's Nagin dance πŸ˜† Don't expect anything from them. And ha Shaurya's blame game!

You cracked me up🀣
RiAnsh21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Heli84

Wah Wah!! Jaya kya bat boli hei tune..

lekin bat ko samajh..yeh dono secret mission pe tha..
Sidha output diya toh hum sabko pata chala..🀣  πŸ€£

aur waise bhi sab upar upar thori na hota hei..kuch Parde k piche bhi hota hei..🀣 πŸ€£

🀣upar Upar BHI NAHI hai.kya patha mehrya ka bhi Upar neeche kardiya tho πŸ˜‘i Will kill ST
🀣