NainoMeinSapna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Okay first of all, since this is my first post on the forum, let me just say that I am mostly a neutral viewer/fan, but I have a little bit of bias towards MoNaya, just because I really liked some of Sanaya's previous fiction shows. Also I don't really like DiVek just because of their fakeness. But I don't really care about who wins and I can't vote anyways because I'm an NRI. I know some may think I'm not actually a neutral fan, but trust me I am. Whether MoNaya, DiVek, or AbiNam win, it's really not going to affect my life in any way and I really could not care less about who won.
So I'm probably just hitting my head on a wall here but I really think these you guys should also chill. Just like me, none of you are going to have any monumental changes in your life because your favourite couple won. These reality shows are made simply for entertainment purposes, just watch the episodes and then move on in life. Please don't become so invested in the lives of others that you waste your time arguing with people you don't even know about celebrities who don't know you for a reality show that has no effect on your life whatsoever. If your favourite wins it's all good, if not then your life will still go on. At the end of the competition, just like every other, only one competitor can and will win. Please don't get so worked up about this competition that you get carried away and say things to/about others which you wouldn't otherwise say.

Seriously guys, it's just a show and tbh, winning Nach isn't really going to have a huge impact on the couple themselves either. As soon as the show ends, every finalist, whether they win or not, will go back to their day to day lives before the show. In a couple of years, no one will even remember who won NB8. So please, don't put any celebrity couple before yourself and just relax and enjoy the show. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Very well said and couldn't agree with you more!
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly you said what I want to but you know soon you will get bashed for saying this too because you are neutral and have some bias for monaya. Im also like you and i got saying im with my fav, its like kichad mein patar dolo toh kichad hamarey pey he padega.
jijaji thumbnail
Couldn't have put it better 👏 We need more people like you here