Adira cries when she sees me: Vaani Kapoor

Posted: 7 years ago

After Hrs Correspondent | Sat, 17 Jun 2017-06:40am , Mumbai , DNA

I think kids don't like me much, says Vaani

Vaani Kapoor shares a warm rapport with the Chopras. Mentor Aditya Chopra and his wife Rani Mukerji are two of her fondest people, she admits. "They are lovely. I keep going over to their house for the Bengali fish curry. It's yum, Vaani says. She's met Adira a lot of times but still has not been able to strike a friendship with her. "Adira is a darling. She is a cutie pie. But she cries when she sees me. I have understood that Adira is not very comfortable with people or going to a lot of them around her. I have gauged that it's not just my effect but it's everybody. She further adds, "I think kids don't like me much. Even my nephew used to cry when he was a kid and I used to go close to him. I don't know what they are sensing from me, I have only love to give.

Edited by flameofdarkness - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So Mr & Mrs India are into threesomes. 

Maybe Baby Adira is afraid of horses.
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Every time I see this photo, I always think that Arjun and SRK look like a couple, and  PC and Gauri look like a couple.

Edited by d-_-b - 7 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

Probably Adira gets scared to see Vaani's botched up plastic surgery face, poor kid, cant blame her or those other kids ðŸ˜†
Vaani shd never have listened to Adi and his Plastic obsession 
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: d-_-b

Every time I see this photo, I always think that Arjun and SRK look like a couple, and  PC and Gauri look like a couple.

Kya pata actual jodis yahi ho...Public ko bewakoof banane ke liye wo sara srk-pc ka drama create kiya ho..

#PlotTwist.😆

Originally posted by: .Mishh007.

Kya pata actual jodis yahi ho...Public ko bewakoof banane ke liye wo sara srk-pc ka drama create kiya ho..

#PlotTwist.😆

keh do ki yeh jhooth hai 

Looks like Adira is like her Dad.