Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ZulekhaKhan

Ranbir was called khusri in one thread just a day ago and no one notices that Deepika is called transgender and hell break the lose ðŸ˜• transgender is still not demeaning. whats wrong in being transgender?

what does it mean??
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Using transgender to criticise someone's looks is terrible too. The implication being transgender=ugly. People can mock celeb's looks as much as they want, call her witch or ghost or MJ whatever but there's no need to make references to an already-marginalised community here.
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

eunuch=hejda, those transgenders who dance to make their living in Indo-Pak society. Its an abusive way of calling them. Transgender is someone who cannot be categorised in one gender, which is acceptable. Khusri is a slang, very demeaning way of calling those people. 

eunuch=hejda, those transgenders who dance to make their living in Indo-Pak society. Its an abusive way of calling them. Transgender is someone who cannot be categorised in one gender, which is acceptable. Khusri is a slang, very demeaning way of calling those people. 

And how do you know they were DP fans who called that word? 
Zee_RK thumbnail

Originally posted by: brewedawakening

And how do you know they were DP fans who called that word? 

was it you? or someone you know? I dont remember the name of the member. I just saw the comment and ignored. 
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

was it you? or someone you know? I dont remember the name of the member. I just saw the comment and ignored. 

even I saw it..i thought someone called him a kursi(chair)😆😆

I did'nt even know that word till you said it. I don't even know what you are saying. So you made that DP thread in reply to people who called RK that? I'm sure none of my fandom members have such vocabulary. 
maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ranbir was called khusri in one thread just a day ago and no one notices that Deepika is called transgender and hell break the lose ðŸ˜• transgender is still not demeaning. whats wrong in being transgender?

Hell definitely didn't break loose, only shanky and 1 more user called Raj out. Why did you ignore the khusri taunt and now blaming others for not noticing 😕 Haven't RK fans spent 40 pages on a topic explaining why it's demeaning to say Ranbir looks gay?? They were correct then, but now being hypocrites here.
Zee_RK thumbnail
Here it is 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4861242&PID=142557773&#p142557773 

comment from TheJake 

Originally posted by: brewedawakening

I did'nt even know that word till you said it. I don't even know what you are saying. So you made that DP thread in reply to people who called RK that? I'm sure none of my fandom members have such vocabulary

Errmm...The person who called Ranbir a khusri also happens to adore Deepika! So next time please get your facts right before preaching 🥱

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/142557798

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
Member Scrap

Posted: 15 June 2017 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Khusri is.

Still nobody can stop JJ from flopping.

Edited by flameofdarkness - 6 years ago