Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Shivani Tomar, who is playing the love interest of an anti hero in the much awaited Star Plus show Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3, says she wont mind a bad guy in real life as well. "Girls like a mean streak in men. Of course there has to be a limit to the same.

We then ask her if she is single or involved? Unlike other girls who always maintain the 'I am single line', an honest   Shivani just said ," I don't want to talk about my personal life.

So here is wishing Shivani and her 'bad man' are having a whale of time. But we sincerely hope that he does not have an issue with the intense chemistry Shivani will need to display with Barun Sobti on her new show. Interestingly there were rumours that she was unable to handle the romantic scenes with Sharad Malhotra in her last show Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki. She is also reportedly not comfortable with bold scenes and revealing outfits either. 

Anil Merani 
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
This Anil Merani guy is a big Barun hater. He twists anything about Barun and writes things in a demeaning manner. I don't know what problem he has with Barun but better not to put his articles out here on the forum. 
hina11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: psarada

This Anil Merani guy is a big Barun hater. He twists anything about Barun and writes things in a demeaning manner. I don't know what problem he has with Barun but better not to put his articles out here on the forum. 

So true he certainly has some problem with barun,I have seen him writing many demeaning articles abt other famous actors as well like jw.may be he wants attention from fans.