Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya reveal why they want to win

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya have fought their way to the top 3 finalists on Nach Baliye 8. Broken bones, fractures and a lot of body pain seems like nothing to the couple when compared to all the love and support fans are showering on them. But looks like Divyanka is done with reality shows. The actress did a Facebook LIVE with BollywoodLife and she said confessed that she will not be doing any reality shows after Nach Baliye 8. The Yeh Hai Mohabbatein got candid and told her fans why the Nach trophy is extremely important to her.

Divyanka said, We want to get this trophy. We understand that everyone has worked hard. Someone goes out and someone stays but I don't think I'm going to attempt any reality shows after this. This has to be the last one for me because I can shoot, acting is my forte. I don't think I'm going to dance on a platform like this again. So I think this is my last opportunity and I want to take back this award. People have liked our chemistry till now and we have danced well together. We have always been in sync. We couldn't agree with her more! (ALSO READ: Nach Baliye 8: Divyanka Vivek, Sanaya Mohit or Abigail Sanam, who will win the trophy?)

Divyanka and Vivek have indeed blown us with their performances. The Malhari one proved how strong and dedicated they are as a couple and contestants. Divyanka has complete faith in the viewers and knows that no matter whatever scores they get from the judges, fans will know how much hard work they have put in. While it is a little sad that we won't be seeing these two in any reality shows for a very long time, they definitely make a wonderful team. It is pretty evident from their off-screen chemistry, too.

Divyanka and Vivek also opened up about a lot of things like family planning, their favourite moments and what they love about each other the most. Check it out right here.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBollywoodlife/videos/1567605623259309/

Aren't they the sweetest? Coming back to Nach Baliye 8 being Divyanka's last reality shows, what are your thoughts on it? Tell us what you feel in the comments below and stay hooked with us for more!

Edited by thepinkboi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Who doesn't want? Isn't it so obvious? 😆
I want to see Vivek in JDJ for sure! 
akv216 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wah..it is her last opportunity so we should make her win...lyk really..?? I'm not understanding the logic..!!! It is NACH BALIYE guyzzz...wake up..!!! 
Falo0da thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lolwut. So she says she wants to win because she'd like to own a trophy and this is the only chance she'd get cuz she can't be bothered to do any other shows after this. And that they deserve this win cuz they have always been in sync. 
Whelp, I'm definitely convinced. And here I was foolish enough to believe this was actually about dance. 
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Divyanka slays ðŸ¥³
TheStranger thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She sounded (backed up by her actions) like it is the end of the world and winning NB is the most important thing to achieve. Calm down and come to senses, all parties...NB at best is a mediocre reality show, not even like BB... Edited by TheStranger - 6 years ago
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😆😆😆 the shot below is never a surprise. He is the most genuine chor who doesn't hide behind and shows his actions ( wrong) directly in front. But still there are few members who praise them. Unka ethna gun gathey ki kan pat jaye .
I have one question after Nach if she was offered to do dance in any award show will she because merey akey danya hogay matey key incomplete dance and ever so sweet fake smiling face dekh kar.
And seriously guys my mom tube into another channel mostly color s while she comes to the dance floor. If it's so then pls yaar usey baga dho. 

Edited by ...Deeksha.... - 6 years ago
HotFuzz thumbnail
Want them to come last.. they are least deserving
peeyara thumbnail
Hehehe
This lady is so full of herself
Kisne mana kiya hai part lene se? Oh wait the other shows wont be on SP and others channel wont give you so much faltu ka bhav and who knows by the time you take part or is approached for new show your Ishima wali popularity fade away
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nonsense kapal (I saw this spelling on the forum)