Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiJijRockz thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I cry.. like raelly crys twoday I say I reads this. Mine Di an juju non takeings parts in realty show I cry why thems to non take yous tells me now I say. Is Di leggings brokes? bakeings brokes? Is juju bakes brokes? him pickkings di to much I say. Whats 5minnions fans is to dos now I ask.me tells mine Muma mine Muma say goods 5minnion fan to gose backs to works now. she say yous also goes Melya goes cleans bathbroom. mine Sisi laugh me tell she shuts up you Sisi or Muma brokes yous leggings in realty. Her shuts ups. I gose clean bathbroom.
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiJijRockz

I cry.. like raelly crys twoday I say I reads this. Mine Di an juju non takeings parts in realty show I cry why thems to non take yous tells me now I say. Is Di leggings brokes? bakeings brokes? Is juju bakes brokes? him pickkings di to much I say. Whats 5minnions fans is to dos now I ask.me tells mine Muma mine Muma say goods 5minnion fan to gose backs to works now. she say yous also goes Melya goes cleans bathbroom. mine Sisi laugh me tell she shuts up you Sisi or Muma brokes yous leggings in realty. Her shuts ups. I gose clean bathbroom.

I love ur mumma, she is smart so you better obey her 😳 else she will brake your leggings and please clean bathroom nicely πŸ˜†
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Your di's 5 minions fans are already bored of her constant dramaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

So accept your mama's words otherwise not only your leggings but also backeings will also break.
ERA. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
talk with some sense woman.this sympathy card won't do.
seriously you won't dance after that so people should make u win now???? 😑
arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Now nothing that she says make me amused... She is so full of herselfπŸ₯±
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

East & west mumma always best
Listen to your mumma
Otherwise she breaks your leggings
Guinea thumbnail
The reasons in yesterday's episode was different πŸ˜†

DT - we deserve to win it cause with all my injuries we danced and ppl felt that we faked it . πŸ˜† that means we are such good dancers our injuries didn't show ...

VD - DT has many trophies and awards , I have none πŸ˜†
MahaSrilu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thepinkboi

Divyanka and Vivek have indeed blown us with their performances. The Malhari one proved how strong and dedicated they are as a couple and contestants. Divyanka has complete faith in the viewers and knows that no matter whatever scores they get from the judges, fans will know how much hard work they have put in. While it is a little sad that we won't be seeing these two in any reality shows for a very long time, they definitely make a wonderful team. It is pretty evident from their off-screen chemistry, too.

Divyanka and Vivek also opened up about a lot of things like family planning, their favourite moments and what they love about each other the most. Check it out right here.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBollywoodlife/videos/1567605623259309/

Aren't they the sweetest? Coming back to Nach Baliye 8 being Divyanka's last reality shows, what are your thoughts on it? Tell us what you feel in the comments below and stay hooked with us for more!

Divyanka didn't do ANYTHING in Malhari song except showing an extremely raged expression...even after getting paired with one of the best dance group they could score high because there was no dance in that perfomance...and why there was no dance because Divyanka had pain in her ass .When people dance injuries are expected and they are common ,each couple had their own share of injuries and pain...Divyanka is such a drama queen to be using that as an emotional blackmail just to score votes...and guys Honestly Divek are the least deserving pair to win the trophy...Abhinam and Monaya are way better than Divek in terms of dancing and all...Divyanka ko bas ek mauka chahiye footege khane keliye..uff grow up guys.
Edited by MahaSrilu - 6 years ago
MahaSrilu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

The reasons in yesterday's episode was different πŸ˜†

DT - we deserve to win it cause with all my injuries we danced and ppl felt that we faked it . πŸ˜† that means we are such good dancers our injuries didn't show ...

VD - DT has many trophies and awards , I have none πŸ˜†

😲 Kuch sach bhi bol liya karo Divek atleast kabhi kabhi.
Edited by MahaSrilu - 6 years ago
ishitaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was totally a hilarious moment in the show wen VD said " I don't have a single award and DT has so many awards" and then Sonaskhi replied that "u already having a award that is ur wife for lifetime"
Officially 'award wife' ka tag mil gaya DT ko πŸ˜‰