Drunk Veer / Sanket in jail....

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

I kinda feel bad 4 both guys mostly 4 Sanket...😕
On one hand Sanket ending up like this he should hv been more careful of Anand...And Veer, don't know why he'll end up drunk that too on a date...i

Priya she should hv listen 2 what Sanket has 2 say, c'mon at least give a chance. Beside Jaya is ready 2 help them but will she and Veer succeed in uniting the couple ?
I can sense that one day Veer will overshadow Kabir, competition ahead with both work & love life ?
Edited by rishani77 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think veer got drunk because he is starting to feel something for sanchi but doesn't realise it and the thought of her not showing up to the date made him feel upset. He must have probably thought she stood him up but what I don't understand is if kabir had called sanchi for work why didn't she inform this to veer 😕 I mean the guy was just waiting there at the venue for you and you don't even have the decency to call him or at least text him that you cant come cus of so and so.
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Why should there be any competition between kabir and veer. Kabir is way too senior to veer. And kabir isn't a bad person. He is only strict. Competition are between the same age group. Why can't kabir be a role model for all of them. Poor kabir aldready doesn't have any body in his life. He only gets plea sure in his work. At least let him enjoy that fame of being the best doc. Veer can also become the best doc under his guidance. But please no over shadowing. Competition creates unnecessary tension and rivalry. 
pilot100 thumbnail
Can someone please give the written update for 14th June 
eshasrk thumbnail
I don't see why there should be any competition or rivalry btwn Kabir and Veer or even btwn the 3 girls for that matter 
Kabir is their senior and if all the interns become great doctors under his guidance , than the hospital, patients and the interns themselves will benefit from that...
Kabir is a great doctor himself and till now I haven't seen him being jealous or not wanting to teach the interns the best to his abilities ( don't know abt later when love comes into play ) , instead he wants them to take their work serious and wants them to become good doctors

About Veer ending up drunk...does this mean that Saanchi doesn't show up for the date ????
I couldn't hear properly, but was Kabir calling Saanchi for work ???
And indeed if Saanchi couldn't make it due to any reason, than she should have informed Veer...let's see what exactly happens 

Edited :

And yes I feel so bad for Sanket...poor guy 
Does this mean that Priya will end up marrying Vikrant ðŸ˜²
Edited by eshasrk - 6 years ago
pilot100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

I don't see why there should be any competition or rivalry btwn Kabir and Veer or even btwn the 3 girls for that matter 

Kabir is their senior and if all the interns become great doctors under his guidance , than the hospital, patients and the interns themselves will benefit from that...
Kabir is a great doctor himself and till now I haven't seen him being jealous or not wanting to teach the interns the best to his abilities ( don't know abt later when love comes into play ) , instead he wants them to take their work serious and wants them to become good doctors

About Veer ending up drunk...does this mean that Saanchi doesn't show up for the date ????
I couldn't hear properly, but was Kabir calling Saanchi for work ???
And indeed if Saanchi couldn't make it due to any reason, than she should have informed Veer...let's see what exactly happens 

Edited :

And yes I feel so bad for Sanket...poor guy 
Does this mean that Priya will end up marrying Vikrant ðŸ˜²

Exactly. Kabir has always wishe'd only good for his interns. He wants all of them to be good doctors.  Especially veer. But I can't say how he will turn out to be once he loses saanchi. ( I really wish that doesn't happen ). Poor guy has no body in life. He only has dr malhotra whom he considers his idol like a father figure.  Don't know what will happen when he comes to know what kind of man is dr malhotra. He will be shattered. 
eshasrk thumbnail
Totally agree...at the moment Kabir has only 2 constants in his life : Malhotra and his work !!!
Wonder what will happen if he loses Saanchi too, considering that he falls in love with her ofcourse, coz at the moment there isn't any sign abt that part.
If he loses Saanchi which I don't hope, and if he comes to know abt the reality of Malhotra, he will be completely shattered...
rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PILOT900

Exactly. Kabir has always wishe'd only good for his interns. He wants all of them to be good doctors.  Especially veer. But I can't say how he will turn out to be once he loses saanchi. ( I really wish that doesn't happen ). Poor guy has no body in life. He only has dr malhotra whom he considers his idol like a father figure.  Don't know what will happen when he comes to know what kind of man is dr malhotra. He will be shattered. 

Well i was just hving that question on my mind if ever Anand wanted 2 choose btw Kabir or Veer we all know it would be Kabir 1st, coz so many hints indicating Veer doesn't like 2 loose / he likes challenges so maybe this can be a possible track for 1 seat it can be Veer or even Ria who knows. But rivalry in love this is so possible, there is also a 3rd person in love lines.
 ðŸ˜†
At least today we got a nice Kabir-Veer scene, hoping 2 see more interactions, Kabir properly guiding interns. 😃
I really feel like Kabir is an orphan and Anand is not only his mentor but also a father figure for him, he'll be shattered once he'll know his real identity...
pilot100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Well i was just hving that question on my mind if ever Anand wanted 2 choose btw Kabir or Veer we all know it would be Kabir 1st, coz so many hints indicating Veer doesn't like 2 loose / he likes challenges so maybe this can be a possible track for 1 seat it can be Veer or even Ria who knows. But rivalry in love this is so possible, there is also a 3rd person in love lines.
 ðŸ˜†
At least today we got a nice Kabir-Veer scene, hoping 2 see more interactions, Kabir properly guiding interns. 😃
I really feel like Kabir is an orphan and Anand is not only his mentor but also a father figure for him, he'll be shattered once he'll know his real identity...

I didn't understand your first para. Who is the 3rd person. What competition are you talking about.  Even if dr malhotra choses kabir over veer I don't think veer will be affected because he himself hates dr malhotra. And kabir himself will come out of Dr malhotra s shadow once he comes to know his reality. But that day he will be broken ðŸ˜¡ I guess lot of heart break coming in future for kabir. Don't know how he will take it.
Even I feel he is an orphan. But then how could he afford to become such a famous doc. Doing an mbbs course in india is a very costly affair. That too a neuro surgeon.
eshasrk thumbnail
If the occasion arises that Malhotra has to choose btwn Kabir and Veer than I will say one thing only : Malhotra will choose the person who abides by everything he does or says, so basically at this moment it will be Kabir. Kabir is just like Malhotra's puppet, becoz Kabir feels indebted to Malhotra for making him what he is today.
The day Kabir refuses to do whatever Malhotra says or wants, that is when the real problem will start. Malhotra doesn't like Veer that much, becoz Veer replies back, Veer is very well aware of what Malhotra is doing and this is why Malhotra is always at the back of Veer. And to keep Veer in check, he's using Kabir without both of them really realizing that they are being used against each other
And that day will surely come when both Kabir and Veer will turn against Malhotra

The big question remains : Is Kabir really an orphan ??? If YES than:
1) how could he afford such a study which costs alot of money ???
2) why would Malhotra- a man who doesn't think beyond profit and money- take up the care of an orphan like Kabir and guide him to become what Kabir is today ???
That is why I think Kabirs past story is very important to know, so that these questions can be answered Edited by eshasrk - 6 years ago