Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Finally dream come true, this is what i ever wrote in a topic, roshiv taking revenge together n it finally happened!! I watched last 2 weeks epi's together n it was worth watching!!! One highlight n thats roshiv only for me, for the rest its just revenge but seeing roshiv together is a treat, damnnn they luk hot together in the naag naagjn clothes, so perfecttt 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i totally agree...they make a good team...
beautiful chemistry they share...
gosh...i still can't take the katra katra scene out of my mind...it was sizzling hot...no words to define their chemistry...
its a sad ending...i am glad that they are dying together as true soulmates...he only loved shivangi...she only loved rocky no matter how much negativity filled their relationship...they still kept loving each other...

I am going to miss kv-mouni chemistry ..hope to see them in a new show in future...
Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh is it??? Will they die, i havent been active since last month, hav watched all the epi's together of last weeks.. when is the show ending?
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Miss_Random

Oh is it??? Will they die, i havent been active since last month, hav watched all the epi's together of last weeks.. when is the show ending?

the show is ending on 18th june

i really don't know abt the ending

the first report says rocky will kill shivangi and he will be the villain in S3

mouni posted a video of Roshiv dying together(something of that sort)

the most stupidest report i come across...ritik-rocky will kill shivangi together and they have a reason which will be reveal in S3...EK took the bahubali way

so i don't know which one is the truth

why i feel the first rumour i heard long ago is going to be true for S3...S3 cast is kv...arjun...mouni...adaa together
Edited by Mages - 6 years ago
-SuPeRNaTuRaLs- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

the show is ending on 18th june

i really don't know abt the ending

the first report says rocky will kill shivangi and he will be the villain in S3

mouni posted a video of Roshiv dying together(something of that sort)

the most stupidest report i come across...ritik-rocky will kill shivangi together and they have a reason which will be reveal in S3...EK took the bahubali way

so i don't know which one is the truth

why i feel the first rumour i heard long ago is going to be true for S3...S3 cast is kv...arjun...mouni...adaa together

lol that wud b an awesome twist ðŸ˜†
now i think Rocky wont die and will b there in next season...Shivangi will b alive too and will b back for revenge ðŸ˜†...but i dont think Rocky will b villian but kinda grey in next season and there will b a reason behind all this like u said baahubali types ðŸ˜†