Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello dear
Didn't thought a bit that it's your first time writing.
It was an unexpected move by Ram to announce the upcoming marriage of his with Priya that confused all of the media and others their.
Kiruthikaaaru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful start pls update soon..
Krux thumbnail
Thanks a lot for all the love and appreciation you are showering on this naive writer!! I am blessed to have such an audience. 
Will post the next update on Saturday. :)

- Love
  Tanu Krux
Krux thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

this is something I really loved to read further you have really good skill of writing all way I m very much interested now in your writing hope to see the next part soon even very soon & plz increase the length of update this is very shorter for us... plz do post next update soon will be waiting for it...

Happy that you liked it. I am not that good in writing long parts but yeah will try my best to reach up to your expectations! :)
Krux thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystal30

A great start Tanu!! What a statement by the Tycoon.. surprising the lady herself😳 Please do write in more, but keep them long just greedy to read long updates. (just a request..it would be fantastic if you could put up the index)

Thank you and take care!!!

XO❤️

Thank you. Will try and give regular updates. 

Thanks for the suggestion. Will put up the index while updating the next part.  :)
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb beginning.
What an announcement!!!!
Eagerly wait for the next update 
Continue soon.
Please pm me.
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hi,
Nice interesting start.
Seems to be a gripping prologue...
Hope like the sudden twisted announcement from Ram, Raya story too have a twisted tale rather than a usual revenge like plot.
Curious to know whats next..:)
Edited by LuvSSever - 6 years ago
Krux thumbnail
Hola folks!!
As promised the second update of the complex tale is here!
Do have a read and give in your opinions!
Constructive criticism awaited ;*

Happy reading!!

Part  2

The media reporters tried to follow them but were stopped at the entrance by the tycoon's well built bodyguards. Ram led Priya towards his car and when he was trying to get her into the car Priya freed her hand from his hold and slapped him saying 'What the hell do you think, you are doing? The world may run according to your whims and fancies but not me.' Before she could say anything else he pinned her body to the car and took her lips into his. Priya tried resisting him initially but eventually lost herself in his touch. His touch was creating havoc to her body. Releasing her from his grasp, he gave an evil grin saying 'You still love me. Your body and heart can never lie to me. I don't think you would want our whole conversation to be witnessed by millions of people out there glued to their television sets. Let's leave before the reporters reach us and go talk in private.'

Priya couldn't have disagreed with him as they had to leave before the media reached them. Ram drove Priya to a newly constructed 15 floor lavish building and led her to the top most floor of the building. The floor had a single flat. It was a beautifully designed and well furnished three bedroom flat. Ram closed the door behind him as they entered the house and made her sit on the luxurious white sofa and before she could say anything he knelt before her and taking her hand in his, he said 'I know the way I had dealt with things in the past and the way I am dealing with them might be completely wrong. I know neither did you like it then nor are you liking it now. But trust me Priya I love you. I really do. I wouldn't be wrong if I said that I have experienced hell these 3 years when you weren't with me. I can't live without you anymore. I tried, but I failed terribly. Please give me another chance. I'll try my best not to let you down this time. I'm sorry for today but you haven't left any other way for me to reach you. If not for this way I don't think you would have given even a second to listen to what I am saying. I'm sorry but I love you Priya. I love you a lot.'

A half smile flickered over Priya's face when she started 'Indeed along with your business skills you have honed your acting skills too Ram. For a second, trust me for a second I thought this was true. I wanted to believe every single word of what you said. Well played Ram. Well played. But no, I am not going to fall for it. Not now, not ever. I am ain't that the Priya who was madly in love with you, who blindly trusted your every action, your every word. I thought you at least respected what we shared. I never thought you could stoop so low.'

'I meant every word that I had said.' 

Not giving a heed to what he tried to say Priya continued piercing Ram with every word she said 'THE Ram Kapoor wants to enter the publishing industry with a bang and none other than the best selling author could give him this opportunity. But you very well knew I would never want to work or associate with you in any form and you were pretty correct about it, so yeah you tried playing the I-love-you; please-forgive-me and let's-get-back-together card, but let me tell you Mr. Kapoor, you terribly failed at it. I truly loved you and I still do. Yes, I still love you and I not ashamed of it. But I don't want you. You tried to play with my feelings Mr. Kapoor, this was the least I expected from you. Fight with me from the front, not this way.'

'Priya!' Ram screamed in rage not being able to take anymore from this women who meant the world to him; not understanding what made her think that way.

This evident anger silenced Priya in a split second. His anger was something she was ever scared of. 

Do share in your thoughts!! :)

- Love
  Tanu Krux
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it pls thora big update plss8
amzz12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Why there is always Ram who raged with anger sometime it should be other way around.superb story.
Update sooon!!and plz give a lonnng update Dis time