Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: The Bewildering and Complex Love! Part 2 Updated (17 June 2017)

Krux thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Index

Part 1 - Page 1 (scroll down)
Part 2 - Page 3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola Folks!

I have been an ardent fan of Raya and a silent reader here ever since my school days (I'm in the final year of my graduation now) but never took to the pen to write down my thoughts. Now, since the last summer vacation of my life is going to come to an end in a month, I have decided to give it a shot.

Hope you enjoy the story line. Do let me know if you wish any changes or modifications in the writing style. Constructive criticism and appreciation is what gets me going. 

Happy reading!! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 1

'Thank you.' with that ended the speech of the best selling author of year, Ms. Priya Sharma. It was a night of celebration as the young chap, just at the age of 26 had broken all the records of the number of copies of a book sold ever with the launch of her debut novel a romantic tragedy - "All that could have been" that had brought tears to every reader. The Royal publication house had thrown a party to celebrate their joy of associating with a writer, they didn't imagine would turn out this lucky for them. The Taj, Mumbai was filled with all the who's who of the writing and publishing industry along with the media reporters who had come to cover the event. 

Priya had been an achiever from childhood. Her love for writing was evident ever since she wrote her first piece of work in college to help her friend impress his girl. She had graduated from Symbiosis, Pune after which she had joined a media house as a junior reporter. Filling in her editor's shoes now and then to help the poor chap get some sleep was when she decided to pursue writing. 

Everyone in the hall was in awe of her, how could one be so humble even after reaching pinnacle of success this fast. Some people were congratulating her and hoping her success with their whole heart while some were silently wishing for her downfall. The media had encircled her and were shooting questions after questions with their over anxiety. The hall was filled with light chatters and gossips when a sudden silence prevailed across the room caused due to the entry of the most successful business tycoon 'The' Ram Kapoor, dressed in his Tuxedo looking dashingly handsome as ever. Ram is the Managing Director of the Kapoor Industries that has its footprints almost in any industry one could think of in India and is rapidly expanding to be the global leader in the Textile and Healthcare industry.

Ram, a dashingly handsome and the most eligible bachelor in town in his late twenties and a ruthless business man knew to very well mend things the way he wanted. All the media's attention had turned towards him in the fraction of a second as he rarely makes public appearances, he believes in letting his work speak for him. Ignoring the media as always Ram walked straight towards Priya and congratulated her for her success. This perplexed all those who were present around as Publishing was one industry that Ram hadn't entered even after  various open opportunities to the Kapoor industries and neither did anyone know the reason behind this purposeful refrain. Now this is something that broke out a series of gossips among the crowd and media. The media around started posing questions - "What made you come to here?" ; "Are you planning to associate with the Royal group?" ; "What made you refrain from entering the publishing industry for so long?" "Were you waiting for the right time?" ; "Are you planning to invest on Ms. Priya's next book?" ;

Not giving a heed to any of the questions, Ram looked deep into Priya's confused eyes which were shooting thousands of questions at him and the next moment in a sway he held her by her waist and addressed the media and the crowd saying 'Ms. Priya Sharma is soon going to be Mrs. Priya Ram Kapoor.' Priya along crowd had a momentary shock. Not giving time for Priya to react he led her along outside the hall leaving all the questions and doubts of the scandalized crowd unanswered. 

Do let me know your thoughts on it. Thank you.

- Love 
  Tanu Krux 

Edited by Krux - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peeyara thumbnail
Brilliant start
Even I am shocked wid announcement πŸ˜†
may be they know each other or they are already in love but mrg announcement came as shock :O
Will be waiting for next update :)
Krux thumbnail
Originally posted by: peeyara

Brilliant start
Even I am shocked wid announcement πŸ˜†
may be they know each other or they are already in love but mrg announcement came as shock :O
Will be waiting for next update :)

Thank you!! πŸ˜Š
Happy that you liked it.

Yeah you'll have to wait to know the reason πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
kavyaaakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow nice starting
Let's see...in next update and try to come over from the shock...
Continue soon...
Mitwaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome start of story
Too much suspense eagerly waiting for ur revaluation
Like ur new concept
Plzz give regular updates as possible
Do write more keep posting
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey dear ,thanks brilliant write up .

His announcement was as straight as he went to Priya and congratulated . πŸ˜†

It's interesting ,pls go ahead .
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Superb prologue n that announcement made by ram even shocked me waiting for unique love story of them
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

this is something I really loved to read further you have really good skill of writing all way I m very much interested now in your writing hope to see the next part soon even very soon & plz increase the length of update this is very shorter for us... plz do post next update soon will be waiting for it...

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
wooow. new story..new concept...our beloved RaYa. Superb. plz continue jaldi jaldi.
RaYa must be knowing each other pehle se hi. all of us r equally shocked on rams sudden marriage announcement.
waiting for next update
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A great start Tanu!! What a statement by the Tycoon.. surprising the lady herself😳 Please do write in more, but keep them long just greedy to read long updates. (just a request..it would be fantastic if you could put up the index)
Thank you and take care!!!

XO❀️