Baji ko mila 800 volts ka jhtka-13th June!!!!!

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hola all a v dramatic epi totally hogged by kashi baji wedding drama๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†so finally new kashi entered...thou i felt dis child artist a bit btter dn d previous one but still i find her irritating may b coz d cvs have shaped her charactr in dat waynywys so baji poor fellow gets 800 volts ka jhtka 1st knwing dt he will have to tie d knot and d nxt dt too wid kashi๐Ÿ˜†

d epi begins wid baji and gotya heading towrds kashi's house baji cribs as to y his mom had told him to go and say sorry in dis weather...๐Ÿ˜†and gotya and his luv fever is still on ๐Ÿคฃnywys dey reach kashi's house but is stopped by kashi herself who doesnt allow him to meet her mom๐Ÿค“he tells her dt he was here to apologize but kashi doesnt budge instd she tells him dt his apology was xpected by her on behalf of her mom๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿค“baji warns her dt if not fr his mom he wouldnt have been here to see her face๐Ÿ˜†he leaves warning her...๐Ÿ˜›

balaji cums home and is in tension...๐Ÿ˜•radhabai asks him d reason wen he tells her abt baji kashi wedding proposed by shahuji๐Ÿ˜ฒshe is shocked since her son dint have long life and so decides to go and inform it to kashi's mom...๐Ÿ˜•

kashi's mom gets to knw abt d alliance and fumes in anger...๐Ÿค“she tells her hubby as to y he dint deny d alliance to whch he tells her abt baji's future prospects and had no reason to deny...๐Ÿ˜•meanwhile radhabai cums der and kashi's mom humiliates her...radhabai confesses abt her son having short life...dt shocks d couple...๐Ÿ˜ฒkashi's mom throws tantrums dt now her hubby ahd d reason to reject dis alliance...๐Ÿ˜•radhabai tells dt even thou d hermit had made d horoscope and declared abt his short life but still he had also professed abt him being a grt warrior in future..but kashi's mom is not convinced... dt makes radhabai to leave from der...๐Ÿ˜•

kashi's parents meet shahuji who doesnt get affectd wid d news of baji being short lived...๐Ÿ˜ƒhe tries to put sense into kashi's mom abt d prospects of marrying baji cz of his being a grt warrior in future...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

radhabai gets d letter from kashi's mom dt dey were ready fr d wedding and should strt prep fr d engagement...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

balaji leaves where his family greets him...๐Ÿ˜ƒbaji offers to go along wid him but balaji reufses saying he had to tke care of his mother...๐Ÿ˜ƒhe greets and elaves...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

baji is searching sumthing in his room wen he doesnt find it he cums out asking his mom and bhiu to get it wen radhabai tells him dt henceforth dey wont help him find anything...๐Ÿ˜†he mus dt his mom was teaching him discipline but radhabai xplains dt he needed a saathi fr him๐Ÿ˜†he sees gotya and taunts saying he had a gd partner but aftr marriage he chnged๐Ÿ˜†but radhabai tells him dt he needed a life partner who would take care of him etc...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†and finally throws a bomb on him saying dt dey had decided to get him married dt too wid kashi shocking him and his siblings and gotya too๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Precap: kashi's tantrums of not marrying baji and her mom is gvn idea by one of her relative?๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IshqHaiWoEhsaas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update, Harshu Di. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Watched PB after a looong long time, only to find this shock treatment to Baji! ๐Ÿ˜†

This new girl as Kashi is as irritating as the previous one, she's overacting in every single dialogue!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† Who's playing the grown up Kashi, btw?

Baji's eyes were already popping out on hearing of his marriage, after knowing it is Kashi toh eyes baahar hi aa gyi hongi...๐Ÿ˜† And Bhiu ka reaction... ๐Ÿ˜† I am looking forward to the Bhiu-Kashi equation post marriage! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Special mention to Gotya... gosh he is just hilarious...๐Ÿคฃ Happily married and all! ๐Ÿ˜† Even Namrata seems to be of his category... ๐Ÿ˜†

Precap mein this is some new rishtedaar doing their traditional work on tv - kaan bharofy!! ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by -Felicity- - 6 years ago
Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Wonderful update...Finally the exit of the old Kashi and the entry of the new Kashi, frankly speaking this girl is far far better than the previous one but how the character is behaving is still annoying me, specially in the precap...Hope I'd like her in the upcoming episodes...I just liked the part where Shahuji explained Kashi's parents about Baji's small lifetime. This actor is really doing fabulous job. And Baji get shocked hearing the marriage proposal, even Bhiu and Chimna too, let's see all of their reaction tomorrow...
P.S. And where is Tararani and Shivaraje? Even not a single scene of them once Shahuji entered the palace...I am really missing Tararani...Edited by Planck - 6 years ago
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU harshu di... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
Yes , the episode was kinda funny for me...๐Ÿ˜†

So new Kashibai entered the show today...๐Ÿ˜†

She is obviously better than Dipali but she is also kinda irritating and that's only cause of show makers ... ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿค“

Was too happy to hear Radha telling Bajirao's glory in future...๐Ÿ˜ƒโญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘  That dialogue of Radha - "Ek raat mai ..." is my most favourite ...โค๏ธโญ๏ธ

I wish they carry forward the same Shahuji post leap as well... He is tooo very goood yaar  ... โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†

Baji taunting Gotya was ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ.

As many say , Samay ke saath karni aur kathni mai antar aa jaata hai ๐Ÿ˜† , the same will happen with baji...He doesn't want to marry now but he will fall in love with mastani in future...๐Ÿค”

Baji 's shocked reaction was very ๐Ÿคฃ. 
The lady in precap is Kumud , new character , I watched in a TV segment today...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by LakshmanMila..1 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Felicity-

Thanks for the update, Harshu Di. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Watched PB after a looong long time, only to find this shock treatment to Baji! ๐Ÿ˜†

This new girl as Kashi is as irritating as the previous one, she's overacting in every single dialogue!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† Who's playing the grown up Kashi, btw?

Baji's eyes were already popping out on hearing of his marriage, after knowing it is Kashi toh eyes baahar hi aa gyi hongi...๐Ÿ˜† And Bhiu ka reaction... ๐Ÿ˜† I am looking forward to the Bhiu-Kashi equation post marriage! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Special mention to Gotya... gosh he is just hilarious...๐Ÿคฃ Happily married and all! ๐Ÿ˜† Even Namrata seems to be of his category... ๐Ÿ˜†

Precap mein this is some new rishtedaar doing their traditional work on tv - kaan bharofy!! ๐Ÿ˜†

This Actress...๐Ÿ˜‰

Ishita Ganguly is the grown-up Kashi in Peshwa Bajirao

15 May,2017
So today I watched a segment on Bajirao - Kashibai engagement ... ๐Ÿ˜†
The offscreen chemistry is very goood between these two... โค๏ธ

Unlike Dipali who insulted Rudra on her very first day in a interview... ๐Ÿคข

Rudra says - I enjoyed with Diipali and as Nitanshi  joined show as new kashi , I am also enjoying with her as well...in addition , today is her budday.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Honestly , I find their equation more soothing... โค๏ธ

Baji - Kashi together says - Abhi bonding kuch nahi hogi , shaadi ke baad khub saari ladaai hongi hamari... ๐Ÿคฃ

If CVs would have showed a bitter sweet chemistry , we would have fallen in love with them in the first scene only.. ๐Ÿฅฑ ๐Ÿ˜†

The scene which they were shooting was that Radhabai was giving shagun to Kashi and she throws it and says "I don't like Baji and her mom" and insults her ... ๐Ÿคข Radhabai ask Baji to calm down and forgive her ...
And this is all due to new character Kumud because she did kaan bharaoing to Kashi... ๐Ÿคข

Let's see how their bickerings turn into a sweet and subtle love story...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by LakshmanMila..1 - 6 years ago
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Missed the epi... house painting going on... won't be able to watch for some days
New Kashi ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.. the only thing I am missing is Gotiya's antics๐Ÿ˜†
harshu27 thumbnail

Precap mein this is some new rishtedaar doing their traditional work on tv - kaan bharofy!! ๐Ÿ˜†

no wonder m seeing u here aftr ages ๐Ÿ˜†ya baji did gt a shock treatment 1st his wedding and dn wid kashi๐Ÿ˜†poor fellow...his eyes thnkfully dint cum out of his socket๐Ÿคฃgotya is njoying his luv filled married life๐Ÿคฃshagun precap me jo actress hai dt new rishtedaar ki entry were u able to recognise her face...?dint u find her familiar๐Ÿ˜†let me tell u she is none other dn javeda begum post leap dt haider's mom and dt shama who is all deaf and haider's mom wants her to marry her son๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃhope u remember dt javeda she is d one entering her๐Ÿ˜†yaar dis JA is following us like vodafone ๐Ÿ˜†
harshu27 thumbnail

sorry double post๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by harshu27 - 6 years ago
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good update Harshu...

frankly these CVs have butchered Kashi's character completely๐Ÿ˜ก...Bajirao's life-story says, Kashibai was very simple, caring, loving and very sanskaari girl...and in future , if they show this Kashi turning like that, then it would be no less than miracle...coz for me she is Ruku 2...

same with the character of Radhabai...they r showing her , like she changed after becoming Peshvinbai...but history says, radhabai was exactly like the woman in that era... very orthodox, but very loving... and Chimanaji was exact copy of his mother...but that doesn't mean, CVs should start moulding her character sothat, , in Mastani track they can show her villain...totally wrong...Radhabai was exactly like the Brahmin woman in that era...and to say the truth, Mastaani would never have been accepted by any Brahmin family in that era as their 'Bahu", that too in Pune...

anyway, I like Radhabai today...very straightforward...the way she shows courage to tell the truth abt her son, is admirable๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...hope she will be able to tame this CV's Kashi, soon enough...I would like to see the real Kashi , like she is described in real history...

anyway, Kashi's Maasi seems equally irritable like Kashi's mom...

one more week, and we will get rid of them...hopefully...๐Ÿ˜‰