Best latest fav jodi / Sanveer 2nd after Piyaa Albela jodi.

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Few days back, we conducted the poll on who was the latest favourite jodi in town. We know that quite a few new shows have come on TV in recent times. Savitri Devi College Aur Hospital was aired on Colors while ZEE TV came up with Piyaa Albela. Well, fans feel that Naren Pooja of Piyaa Albela share a better chemistry than Dr Veer (Varun Kapoor) and Sanchi (Swarda Thigale) and even Madhav (Keith Sequeira) and Kamini (Sanjeeda Sheikh). Now, this is indeed great news for actors Akshay Mhatre and Sheen Dass who star on the show. (Also Read: Piyaa Albela Review: Sheen Dass' vivacity and Akshay Mhatre's poise makes this modern retelling of Vishwamitra and Menaka's love story a delightful watch)

Rajshri Productions Piyaa Albela is an unique story of a guy who wants to give up on worldly pleasures and how his parents want to bring him to the practical world. Sheen Dass plays Pooja who has been brought to distract him and they finally fall in love. People are loving the performances of the lead actors. In fact, Akshay also stripped for an intense sequence on the show recently. The drama and romance will get hotter in the coming days. Colors' ambitious new venture Savitri Devi College Aur Hospital's Dr Veer (Varun Kapoor) and Sanchi (Swarda Thigale) took the second spot. The medical drama is throwing in some romance courtesy these two. (Also Read: Savitri Devi College And Hospital Review: The medical show begins on an over-dramatic note)

The third spot was taken by the most romantic and passionate jodi of them all Madhav and Kamini. Star Plus' Love Ka Hai Intezaar. Portrayed beautifully by Keith Sequeira and Sanjeeda Sheikh, it is the story of a man trapped in a loveless marriage. Madhav is a prince while she is a superstar. Will they overcome everything to be together forever? Close on their heels was Neil and Avni from Naamkarann. The show has got a fresh lease of life due to the hot and cute chemistry of Zain Imam and Aditi Rathore. We can expect more passionate fireworks in the coming days.

Stay tuned to Bollywood Life for more scoop and updates...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Veer sanchi romance has not even started. Isn't it too early to conduct such poles. Any way had it been kabir saanchi,  they would have definitely topped. Even their romance has not started,  but they have a spark. Most of my friends adore kabir saanchi pairing. No offence to sanveer fans,  even the almost kiss scene between sanveer was very cold.Where as the ladder scene in which kabir holds saanchi, even though was filmy and cliched, was nice .Veer looks to cute and young for saanchi. 
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Is this for real 😲 😆 sanchi veer aren't even a couple in the show yet how the hell they are in second place    😲   ðŸ¤” what's even more funny is that they got more votes than Neil and avni 🤣 like how is that possible avneil are a popular Jodi and they are in 4th place. Something doesn't look right 😆 😆Edited by Cherryfairy - 6 years ago
Sannu_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Looks like it is the work of some crazy vk fan(no offence)
Even i like varun but he just doesnt look good with saachi. 

In fact veer and saachi hav more of a bro-sis relationship...always fighting like cats and dogs..😆

Only kabir-saachi have had quite a few romantic moments...if the poll had been for them it wud hav been reasonable 
mystique_4008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana_118

Looks like it is the work of some crazy vk fan(no offence)

Even i like varun but he just doesnt look good with saachi.

In fact veer and saachi hav more of a bro-sis relationship...always fighting like cats and dogs..😆

Only kabir-saachi have had quite a few romantic moments...if the poll had been for them it wud hav been reasonable

I have a strong feeling that the fans who voted for sanveer were ppl from varun's previous show swaragini who would ship his character with the parallel FL ragini 🤢 they aren't his fans but the fans of the actress who played ragini, all of a sudden they became "sanveer" fans 😆 even the love triangle hasn't started and already this poll 😲
rishani77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

I have a strong feeling that the fans who voted for sanveer were ppl from varun's previous show swaragini who would ship his character with the parallel FL ragini 🤢 they aren't his fans but the fans of the actress who played ragini, all of a sudden they became "sanveer" fans 😆 even the love triangle hasn't started and already this poll 😲

Arre yaar believe me there r few like me (lots of non-indians like me also)  who are watching Vk for the 1st time & shipping Sanveer. And I honestly respect all the shippers of this show and characters. 😊
I had a bad time last time that I went addicted 4 a show with 4 leads (youth show- and shippers' fan war was horrible..😕
Edited by rishani77 - 6 years ago
mystique_4008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Arre yaar believe me there r few like me (lots of non-indians like me also) who are watching Vk for the 1st time & shipping Sanveer. And I honestly respect all the shippers of this show and characters. 😊
I had a bad time last time that I went addicted 4 a show with 4 leads (youth show- and shippers' fan war was horrible..😕

Dear I wasn't talking about you I knw there are some genuine shippers of Sanchi veer and I respect that
😊 I was referring to some ppl who used to watch swaragini and ship sanskaar's character with ragini. They aren't vk fans at all. Sorry if I offended you or anyone else who is a genuine fan of sanveer 🤗 even during swaragini there were fanwars I used to stalk that forum sometimes and it was horrible 🤢 there were posts made just to instigate the fandoms.Edited by Cherryfairy - 6 years ago
rishani77 thumbnail

Dear I wasn't talking about you I knw there are some genuine shippers of Sanchi veer and I respect that
😊 I was referring to some ppl who used to watch swaragini and ship sanskaar's character with ragini. They aren't vk fans at all. Sorry if I offended you or anyone else who is a genuine fan of sanveer 🤗 even during swaragini there were fanwars I used to stalk that forum sometimes and it was horrible 🤢 there were posts made just to instigate the fandoms.

Oh I see...fan wars are ugly. I was active on Manmarzitan forum and it was a fiasco as the show went into a revenge plot given the fact it was obvious from the start that sweet/ smart  heroine would end up with angry young hero. LOL 
By the way why there are no AT's or chat club here? ðŸ˜•
Edited by rishani77 - 6 years ago
mystique_4008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishani77

Oh I see...fan wars are ugly. I was active on Manmarzitan forum and it was a fiasco as the show went into a revenge plot given the fact it was obvious from the start that sweet/ smart heroine would end up with angry young hero. LOL
By the way why there are no AT's or chat club here?😕

Swaragini forum was one of the most negative forums 🥱 I never bothered to join that forum though I used to watch the show sometimes. I think the reason why there isn't any AT or chat club is because hardly anyone comes here 😆 we don't even get SD interviews and on location videos the show isn't being promoted well.
rishani77 thumbnail

Swaragini forum was one of the most negative forums 🥱 I never bothered to join that forum though I used to watch the show sometimes. I think the reason why there isn't any AT or chat club is because hardly anyone comes here 😆 we don't even get SD interviews and on location videos the show isn't being promoted well.

Oh...True it's only from last week that medias are talking about the show...Colors sucks with promotions of evening slots shows...