A sincere request to all Sanaya & Ashish Fans living in India.

Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
A sincere request to all Sanaya & Ashish Fans living in India.
Plz vote for her in Nach Baliye 8 .Sanaya & Mohit  has been in bottom 2 last week and we don't want to repeat it. This week voting is really important for Sanaya & Mohit to reach to finale .So plz guys vote for Monaya .

Help make monaya winners and appreciate their hardwork.To vote this week give a missed call on 18008432202 and remember 1 missed call from 1 sim so use multiple sims.its time to show support to monaya . 

voting lines will be open today from 8 PM till Monday 9 AM IST 

Those who r living in aboard, Plz tell ur friends & relative's who r living in India  to vote for Monaya. They deserve to win this competion.

M adding Sanaya & Mohit few performance here , so u can watch Monaya performance.

The last three weeks  Monaya performance's  here:-

1st Act ( Paso Doble modelled movement of the Spanish and Portuguese bullfight)

https://twitter.com/ninavail9/status/873545938450731008

https://twitter.com/ninavail9/status/873549587079995393( Judges Remarks)

2nd Act (where Sanaya depicted an acid attack victim) - 30/30
U can watch this performance today at 8 PM

The challenge was 'Mature Love' and they danced on Tu Jo Mila.

Episode 10 Remo Dsouza Challenge & Monaya score 39/40
https://twitter.com/NinaVail9/status/871375590158413827/video/1(Monaya performed with Banjara dance Troup)

Episode 9-Monaya scored 30/30
https://twitter.com/ninavail9/status/868466917270573056

Edited by Aruna.negi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
So touched by your post,Aruna... I have not been watching NB ( just catch Monaya dance on net ) but have been voting, though not as much as you guys but still in whatever little way that I can...
I also request everyone whosoever reads this post to PLEASE, PLEASE vote for Monaya because they truly deserve to win...we all were ONE during RR days and everyone did their bit for Ashish , now let us do the same for Monaya...one doesn't have to go out of the way to do it , if you cld send SMS from just the number of phones that are at home ( it could be 2-3-4-5 whatever ) that wld be good enough...
Aruna.negi thumbnail

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

So touched by your post,Aruna... I have not been watching NB ( just catch Monaya dance on net ) but have been voting, though not as much as you guys but still in whatever little way that I can...
I also request everyone whosoever reads this post to PLEASE, PLEASE vote for Monaya because they truly deserve to win...we all were ONE during RR days and everyone did their bit for Ashish , now let us do the same for Monaya...one doesn't have to go out of the way to do it , if you cld send SMS from just the number of phones that are at home ( it could be 2-3-4-5 whatever ) that wld be good enough...

Thank u so much dear .Plz tell ur friends too , vote for Monaya & Ashish SKR fans too, plz vote for Monaya.
Edited by Aruna.negi - 6 years ago
90210khadija thumbnail
I live in Brentwood, California.
What can I do from here. 
Please send link for everything 
Aruna.negi thumbnail

Originally posted by: 90210khadija

I live in Brentwood, California.

What can I do from here. 
Please send link for everything 

Plz vote for her in Nach Baliye 8 .Sanaya & Mohit  has been in bottom 2 last week and we don't want to repeat it. This week voting is really important for Sanaya & Mohit to reach to finale .So plz guys vote for Monaya .

Help make monaya winners and appreciate their hardwork.To vote this week give a missed call on 18008432202 and remember 1 missed call from 1 sim so use multiple sims.its time to show support to monaya . 

Those who r living in aboard, Plz tell ur friends & relative's who r living in India  to vote for Monaya. They deserve to win this competion.

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aruna.negi

Me too. Wondering what I can do for Sanaya from Canada. Don't know anybody in India.😭

Edited by kbtr - 6 years ago
Aruna.negi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

Me too. Wondering what I can do for Sanaya from Canada. Don't know anybody in India.😭

If u r friends & relatives are not staying in India, so u can pray for Monaya to win NB