Chhoti Maa's words to Abhimanyu/Aditya

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Do you all remember the words Chhoti Maa said to Abhimanyu...actually Aditya just some time before her death...😕

"Yeh khel tumne shuru zaroor kiya hai par ise khatam koi aur karega...abhi aur bahut jaane jaani baaki hain...shayad Kavya ki bhi...
Tum sachmuch is Mahabharat ke Abhimanyu ho jise chakravyuh me ghusna to aata hai par usse nikalna nahi...yeh bahut bada shadyantra hai jiska tumhe andaza bhi nahi...tumhare khaandan ki shaan ki aad me tumse jurm karwaya gaya hai...bas isse zyada main aur kuch nahi kehna chahti"

I wonder did she actually know that he is Aditya ...not Abhimanyu...But how?
Or there is someone else who is behind all this who has been playing games with Abhimanyu as per her words😕

Whatever has been shown so far, it seems Aditya is Saheb...but if we go with her words...there is someone else who is Saheb😉

I still think that Ragini is alive and ultimately she will be back soon...as it is just 3 episodes are left😳

What is your opinion on this...I seriously think there are many small small plans going on at one time and in the end everything will be connected😉
Edited by braveheartdoc - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was thinking about what Choti Maa said to "Abhimanyu" too. 
She said - "Tumhe iss chakrvyuh ke andar aane ka raasta toh pata hai par bahar jaane ka bhed nahin pata" 

And she also mentioned how "Abhimanyu" has been used. I don't think she knew she is speaking to Abhimanyu's twin, not Abhi himself. Maybe she meant Bhavani has mislead his son in order to take revenge from Shekhari family? 

Still curious about why was Choti Maa killed and who killed her. 
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

I was thinking about what Choti Maa said to "Abhimanyu" too.

She said - "Tumhe iss chakrvyuh ke andar aane ka raasta toh pata hai par bahar jaane ka bhed nahin pata"

And she also mentioned how "Abhimanyu" has been used. I don't think she knew she is speaking to Abhimanyu's twin, not Abhi himself. Maybe she meant Bhavani has mislead his son in order to take revenge from Shekhari family?

Still curious about why was Choti Maa killed and who killed her.

This is exactly what she said... 😉
I saw the repeat episode on hotstar for this... 😆

Even I think she didn't know about the twin Abhimanyu. ...but in that case she wasn't killed by Aditya ...rather by someone else...bcoz when Geetu was trapped by Aditya and she blamed him/ Abhimanyu (according to her) he was also surprised. .. 😕

I'm really wondering who is Saheb.. 😕

Also Priyam was shown seeing the video recording of his moments with Aditya...and considering the reaction he gave when he came to know that he is Aditya...Priyam too didn't know that there were 2 brothers...
Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly how did i miss this post yar... ðŸ˜²...
If kavya is bhavani s daughter... Then it seems Choti ma might knew about Abhi s twin brother... As she knew bhavani since soo long...

Bhavani and Choti ma were in the same team taking revenge from Rishabh gitanjali...

And priyam and Choti ma s convo alwaz so misleading and confusing... Seemed a big trap like... 

And that video which priyam was seeing... And a song... Wid shoaib...

I think the guy in the video wid priyam was abhimanyu only and not aditya...
As the body language and the love closeness between the duo... I dont think he is Aditya... As he is a man full of anger and hatredness... He dont know what is love... He cant love anyone...

So did abhimanyu knew priyam,???

As he is yet to meet priyam...

But seeing priyam s age which in the show is 6 years and gap of 6 yrs did he knew him since his birth???

Guys plz dont kill me for this...

But i think priyam is a son of some key character... Most probably... Leave it... I dont want to get myself killed by u all... 
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Some questiobs are still un answered 
I hope some one else is also shown as involved to answer these questions 
sanju.b thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i feel her last words to aditya is reason of her death.. otherwise why would aditya killed someone who is hinted him about being used for revenge.

but i dnt get why was priyam shown seeing that video with aditya/abhi..?
urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssophia

Exactly how did i miss this post yar... ðŸ˜²...

If kavya is bhavani s daughter... Then it seems Choti ma might knew about Abhi s twin brother... As she knew bhavani since soo long...

Bhavani and Choti ma were in the same team taking revenge from Rishabh gitanjali...

And priyam and Choti ma s convo alwaz so misleading and confusing... Seemed a big trap like... 

And that video which priyam was seeing... And a song... Wid shoaib...

I think the guy in the video wid priyam was abhimanyu only and not aditya...
As the body language and the love closeness between the duo... I dont think he is Aditya... As he is a man full of anger and hatredness... He dont know what is love... He cant love anyone...

So did abhimanyu knew priyam,???

As he is yet to meet priyam...

But seeing priyam s age which in the show is 6 years and gap of 6 yrs did he knew him since his birth???

Guys plz dont kill me for this...

But i think priyam is a son of some key character... Most probably... Leave it... I dont want to get myself killed by u all... 

Ok nobody will kill u for saying this...😆Actually I was thinking the same thing...in the video seemed priyam and Abhi/Aditya seemed so normal..loving...how can 2 psychos hv such loving relationship? it crossed my mind that is that real Abhi? but then how wud that be possible? dont know...priyam shud be major key to solving this whole thing...and Aditya shud not be saheb...

choti maa's dialogues...her murder...priyam's dialogues from the start and his creepy akkad bakkad...priyam's fake parents murder...Ragini-Rishav...Rishav's lie detecting test on self...those 6 yrs gap...RV's hiding things and staying aloof...and Saheb...all of these cant be explained away by saying Aditya did it all...I wont believe it...there must be more to all this...and the 2 army officers must hv more contribution in this whole story...otherwise no matter how good the acting or story is things wud be left halfbaked...  
Ssophia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: urmita

Ok nobody will kill u for saying this...😆Actually I was thinking the same thing...in the video seemed priyam and Abhi/Aditya seemed so normal..loving...how can 2 psychos hv such loving relationship? it crossed my mind that is that real Abhi? but then how wud that be possible? dont know...priyam shud be major key to solving this whole thing...and Aditya shud not be saheb...

choti maa's dialogues...her murder...priyam's dialogues from the start and his creepy akkad bakkad...priyam's fake parents murder...Ragini-Rishav...Rishav's lie detecting test on self...those 6 yrs gap...RV's hiding things and staying aloof...and Saheb...all of these cant be explained away by saying Aditya did it all...I wont believe it...there must be more to all this...and the 2 army officers must hv more contribution in this whole story...otherwise no matter how good the acting or story is things wud be left halfbaked...  

Correct yar... Even i wont believe that psycho Aditya did it all...
That would be unfair...

As u already mentioned all the points to b answered before the show wraps up i wont repeat it again..

But yes there s defintely some1 who thinks exactly like me.. ðŸ˜†.. You...

Abhimanyu hasnt met priyam yet... But may b he knows him from the start..
But priyam s age they are mentioning 6 yrs... Abhi was in aditya s trap in that lonely place... So how come he meet priyam..

And seeing abhi s looks... It doesnt seem he was captivated for 6 years.. I mean may b he lied to police...

And what he wants to say to gitu... I dont undstand..

Edited by Ssophia - 6 years ago