Off-screen pictures of Peshwa Bajirao cast (Instagram/Twitter content)

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Cutest picture I have seen today...Little Bhiu is looking so cute in the picture.

Credit : Instagram
Edited by Planck - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Credit: Instagram
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Celebrations on completing 100 epiosdes.( Credit: Instagram)
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

Credit :Instagram
Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
thnaks for sharing
seen some on twitter page of pb
keep sharing more
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

This has to be most adorable picture! And the picture of whole Balaji family is nice too.
Tfs.
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

• anujasathe9Everyone is asking me these days...why am I QUITTING peshva bajirao..is it because there's some problem? Or is it because Saurabh Gokhale(my husband) is playing #chimaji..?? So here is the answer...I am NOT quitting this amazing show..I WAS ALWAYS ASSIGNED TO PLAY #RADHABAI TILL THE SHOW TAKES A TIME LEAP..@sauraabhgokhaale to play #chimaji is an amazing coincidence.. #peshvabajirao has given me alot more than what I had imagined and it makes me really sad to know that the time leap is coming closer and closer...I am going to miss the entire team of #peshva bajirao and #sony who have worked really hard to make the show what it is today...and of course it was not possible without u guys who have showered us with all ur incredible love and blessings... "Bacche bade ho jaenge toh maa baap bhi to bade honge".. u all will see new #RADHABAI played by an amazing actress rajshree Sachdev who will take #RADHABAI to another level..so guys...just sit back and relax..there's something really amazing in store for all of u.. keep loving #peshvabajirao, keep loving ur #RADHABAI, bhiu, chimna,anu, baji all in new avatar...@Sauraabhgokhaale u will rock as shreeman chimnaji saheb!!!!
  • (Credits: From Instagram)
Quantum-Dot thumbnail

• anujasathe9Few days left as #radhabai ..Will miss #peshvabajirao , being #radhabai being #sarkar...@manishwadhwa23
  • (Credits: Instagram)