Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Luna99

As far as I know, Week 22 for which trps have been released , had no cricket matches.
Then , what's the reason for this trp downfall?
Hmmm, kuch to garbar zaroor hai...😆

mm kuch toh ghadbhad jaroor hai 😉 Daya TV key remote thodudo 🤣 .. 😆 ..

Originally posted by: vinnas

mm kuch toh ghadbhad jaroor hai 😉 Daya TV key remote thodudo 🤣 .. 😆 ..

Daya will actually end up breaking th tv as he wouldn't be able to tolerate the shit running on TV called Naagin 2 after a stressful day solving various cases in CID and get scolded repeatedly for no specific reason by ACP Pradyuman.🤣
vinnas thumbnail

Daya will actually end up breaking th tv as he wouldn't be able to tolerate the shit running on TV called Naagin 2 after a stressful day solving various cases in CID and get scolded repeatedly for no specific reason by ACP Pradyuman.🤣

probably 😉 but he may scolded for damaging costly LCD for cheap vfx too 🤣 so better option Remote control 😳 after changing other channels break it to not shift Rangeli one 😉 they are CID team afterall 😉 🤣 ..

oh for a sec I thought it's viewrs 😲 but it's actually revenge on viewrs 😉 n total unbiased attitude on ns2 🤣 .. 😆 .. 😉 ..

I know Naagin 2 is a revenge drama but what's the need of taking revenge on the viewers for liking Rudra instead of Rocky?
I don't know why producers like Ekta Kapoor and Gul khan are reinforcing their choices on poor viewers and showing attitude when fans complain about a certain issue in their serials!
Not only that, EK made Patthar takshak naagraj and gave a huge amount of screen time to Patthar once it became known that viewers don't like him.
What is the meaning behind taking these revengeful actions on viewers when the tv producers and channels clearly know that these actions usually backfire and results in huge trp drop!

slippery_chilka thumbnail

As far as I know, Week 22 for which trps have been released , had no cricket matches.
Then , what's the reason for this trp downfall?
Hmmm, kuch to garbar zaroor hai...😆

You shut mouth with your truth and logic, you patthar hater. 😛 🤣 Keep your negativity to yourself. The show is ending so TRP's don't matter. 🤣 
vinnas thumbnail

I know Naagin 2 is a revenge drama but what's the need of taking revenge on the viewers for liking Rudra instead of Rocky?
I don't know why producers like Ekta Kapoor and Gul khan are reinforcing their choices on poor viewers and showing attitude when fans complain about a certain issue in their serials!
Not only that, EK made Patthar takshak naagraj and gave a huge amount of screen time to Patthar once it became known that viewers don't like him.
What is the meaning behind taking these revengeful actions on viewers when the tv producers and channels clearly know that these actions usually backfire and results in huge trp drop!

simple they can't afford highly talented performers like km 😳 long time 😆 who became larger than their show 😉 to short the show to small tv level n budget favor 😆 they taken necessary actions 😆 who are viewrs /audience to interfere 😉 they are restricted to watch watver they show n produce n give TRPs 😆 apart from that wat the viewrs role actually 😉 they satisfied very much in S1 😛 😳 if they give requirements in s2 too 😆 viewrs don't do anything 😉 n settle at TV sets only so it's a type of Revenge on them to distract from TV 😉 . 😳 see they don't care about TRP losses too 😭 how duty minded 🤣 .. ⭐️ ..
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

You shut mouth with your truth and logic, you patthar hater.😛🤣 Keep your negativity to yourself. The show is ending so TRP's don't matter. 🤣

no open mouth with huge content smile 😃 I'm Diamond lover 😳 so pattar hater obviously 😉 😳 .negativity 😆 where 😲 by the by Wat is meant by negativity 😳 😆 😉 .For any season shows TRPs only matter in end 😳 😉 so very happy about no s3 🥳 .. 😃 .. 🤣 ...

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

You shut mouth with your truth and logic, you patthar hater. 😛 🤣 Keep your negativity to yourself. The show is ending so TRP's don't matter. 🤣 

But I think I've heard the channel is shutting the show earlier than the planned ending coz of the low trps...🤣
Dekho kya halat hogaya aab Naagin 2 ka!
Naagin 2 is going off air due to low trps...looks like losing the #1 position has hurt the channel badly!🤣
Edited by Luna99 - 6 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

But I think I've heard the channel is shutting the show earlier than the planned ending coz of the low trps...🤣
Dekho kya halat hogaya aab!
Naagin 2 is going off air due to low trps...looks like losing the #1 position has hurt the channel badly!🤣

but every one 😳 every fan group celebrating it 👏 all are just waiting for the end ..anth Sabko achha lagraha hai 🤣 ..but channel hurted 😭 . for dethrone n down in TRPs 😲 🥺 . 🤣 ...

but every one 😳 every fan group celebrating it 👏 all are just waiting for the end ..anth Sabko achha lagraha hai 🤣 ..but channel hurted 😭 . for dethrone n down in TRPs 😲 🥺 . 🤣 ...

Btw, are you planning to watch Chandrakanta, that is replacing Naagin?