Ishqbaaaz

Ankit Raj enters 'Ishqbaaaz' as the new hero

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Neha Maheshwri | TNN | Jun 9, 2017, 01.00AM IST

The makers of 'Ishqbaaaz' have roped in Ankit Raj, who was last seen in Khoonkhar, as the second hero. The actor's character will be on par with Nakuul Mehta's on the show.
Ankit says, "Unlike my previous roles, this happens to be a serious one. I play a business tycoon, who is extremely protective about his family."

Credit -TOI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnasZ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xAaliya

Neha Maheshwri | TNN | Jun 9, 2017, 01.00AM IST

The makers of 'Ishqbaaaz' have roped in Ankit Raj, who was last seen in Khoonkhar, as the second hero. The actor's character will be on par with Nakuul Mehta's on the show.
Ankit says, "Unlike my previous roles, this happens to be a serious one. I play a business tycoon, who is extremely protective about his family."

Credit -TOI

what does that mean?? & what is a new hero?? *face palm*
they r already 3 borhters are other charachters really needed

@red: isn't this shivaay???😡😡😡
sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
New hero? Kuch bhi!  
So, he is protective of his family.. but is he entering before Pinky's arc ends? ðŸ˜•
cestlavie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sky-if

New hero? Kuch bhi!  

So, he is protective of his family.. but is he entering before Pinky's arc ends? ðŸ˜•

I have no hope for this Pinkys arc crap anymore. If they are still in rising action, then she ain't getting exposed and we will get the new entries. 

I know Aditi is in pardes, I don't know if she is still there on the show or not, but pardes apparently is ending at the end of the month, so I'm sure she's entering in IB then along with Ankit, 

I can't handle this...
EnasZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: cestlavie

I have no hope for this Pinkys arc crap anymore. If they are still in rising action, then she ain't getting exposed and we will get the new entries. 

I know Aditi is in pardes, I don't know if she is still there on the show or not, but pardes apparently is ending at the end of the month, so I'm sure she's entering in IB then along with Ankit, 

I can't handle this...

they should really stop this...A NEW HERO THAT WILL HAVE THE SAME IMPORTANCE AS SSO MY FOOT😡😡😡

what does s bussiness tycoon who is protective about his family really help with...a rohit for Annika maybe!!!
Ultimatewinnerr thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok so aditi Gupta entry n ankit Raj entry is confirmed now , so new love triangle to watch after this much progression in shivika. So anika is already in selfless lover mode , I don't see tashan between shivika like before too, no TAKKAR no tashan what the hell is there to watch in this love triangle now, crying anika, frustrated shivay, for how many times the CVS gonna repeat the same track with different faces
Thanks for sharing
FunnyBreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cestlavie

I can't handle this...

Aditi left pardes ages ago..
Pinky won't be exposed soon it seems... Separation b around the corner that's what I felt from yesterday's episode
ChaiTeaWali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
On par with Nakuul matlab? He is basically playing second ML and will get equal importance? ðŸ˜¡
sky-if thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well from our conversation in the episode discussion thread earlier ...  they can't seem to even afford new clothes for their leads.. so where are all the new villains going to stay? all at OM?!

Also these news articles say anything in the headline just so folks will read and share.. all Ankit's quote says is that his character is protective about his family - how does that make him the new hero?😕

If all the spoilers are to be believed, imagine SSO forcing Annika to again stay six months until divorce is up and they bring in obsessed Aditi for SSO and he new guy Ankit for Annika at the same time - the "jealousy" track that audience wanted 😕 ðŸ˜† 

Honestly I still don't think Shivika divorce will happen - a short separation possible for SSO to wake up and connect the dots on all the clues Annika has been leaving for him.
Edited by sky-if - 6 years ago
Ultimatewinnerr thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sky-if

Well from our conversation in the episode discussion thread earlier ...  they can't seem to even afford new clothes for their leads.. so where are all the new villains going to stay? all at OM?!

Also these news articles say anything in the headline just so folks will read and share.. all Ankit's quote says is that his character is protective about his family - how does that make him the new hero?😕

If all the spoilers are to be believed, imagine SSO forcing Annika to again stay six months until divorce is up and they bring in obsessed Aditi for SSO and he new guy Ankit for Annika at the same time - the "jealousy" track that audience wanted 😕 ðŸ˜† 

Honestly I still don't think Shivika divorce will happen - a short separation possible for SSO to wake up and connect the dots on all the clues Annika has been leaving for him.

But ankit entry is to play Cupid between shivaay n new girl, he is not opposite anika,