moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
The reason why Vividha accepts the blame and vows not to speak the truth is because Kushi stabbed Ravish.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
How can a 5 year old little girl stab a strong man like ravish? There's no logic in anything shown by the cvs so I wouldn't be surprised if they show khushi is the killer lol. A 5 year old girl stabbed a man in just a minute, wow! Lmao
Mai4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the reason for accepting blame to save the daughter is believable but the fact that a 5 year old killed a grown man like Ravish is completely illogical and impractical. If they show that Khushi took the knife from Kailash after he had stabbed Ravish and Vividha saw only Khushi holding the knife, that would make sense.  Edited by Mai4eva - 6 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
A child who has been raised to do his bidding is a powerful weapon in the hands of a scheming devil like Kailash. Kushi is a quick learner and we here shown how she wanted to start a fire and cook when she was hungry.we were also shown how she reacted when the goons came to kidnap the kids.if we can accept the way Guddi was rescued from funeral pyre and with plastic surgery became this actress.  Why not this? What else could be the reason for Vividha to take on the blame?
Todays precap I think will be the much needed clue for Atharva to understand Vicidhas actions.
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think KK killed Ravish, but handed over the knife to khushi and Vv saw khushi holding knife.. 
KKK Can do anything to be a winner ...he is the maharajah. He just wants Artharva to be hurt deeply...he is not satisfied with what he had done to Artharva. Everytime Artharva came out a winner, stronger than ever. 
feona-frona thumbnail
it must be kk as it's ending last battle will be between viTharv and kk
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am so accurate, i luvv myself for that ðŸ˜†