Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Any difference between Esha Deol, Soha Ali Khan and Alia?

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
I rememebr how badly Esha and Soha would be torn apart in the 2000's...but just thinking...Alia's acting is just about the same as theirs😆 infact i think Esha/Soha are far better than Alia😆
I guess Alia lucked out with KJO's support and to debut in a time where standards are at its lowest😆 Esha/Soha...had to go up against Ash, Rani, Preity, Priyanka, Kareena, Urmila, etc...😆
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I like Soha. Why didn't she get enough chances?
She is much  more talented than Esha Deol
briahna thumbnail
the difference is esha and soha are big talentless floppys and alia talented big hit.
as for bringing in bahurani's and others...I just wanna say, little gal aloo's immense talent swallowed bahurani's whole filmy career.
ek movie hi kaafi hai...udta Punjab to forget bahu's entire career.
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
There are many differences..main ones being..
1.Alia has good screen presence...her biggest plus
2.She is far more talented than the other two
3.She is cutely pretty..looks fresh..a girl next door
4.She is very Ambitious,hardworking,competitive n makes the best use of opportunities thrown at her way.
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aloo has talent, screen presence, ambition and hard work. Plus KJO but he could give her all the chances and she would have failed without her part.
Esha is one of the worst screen presences ever and for a daughter of very good looking people, shockingly average looking IMO. 

Soha Ali Khan is pretty but again no screen presence and not ambitious or hard working enough.
Edited by Justmoi - 6 years ago
Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
no. 1 and most important point - Alia has talent.
2nd- Choice of films
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Alia is much more talented and has a great screen presence
Chudailpaapi thumbnail
Alia is cutie and hardworking. And yes she has talent.
Soha is too intellectual. Esha is too average. 😊
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Alia has Kjo who produces commercial movies for her and co-produces or tries to critically acclaimed movies for her. 
Noways they know the do's and don't to have a striving career. Likewise, they ensure that Alia has the most interesting ads deal and movies  (role and mass appeal) out there.

Alia is no more talented than Esha or Soha who also delivered great performances in some of their movies. It''s just that everything is done to overpraise her and have people perceive her as a powerhouse talent.
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
are you a fan in disguise?
coz such threads are actually only doing her good and making people praise her than anything else

making me think if there is some reverse psychology here lol

on a serious note

Alia in UP is >>>>>>>>>>> anything esha could ever do

esha was one of the worst actresses with absolutely 0 screen presence whatsoever

she would have failed as bad as she did then..regardless of comparison..she was awful

what excellent performances has she given?

she is one prime example of the fact that even being superstars daughter will not help you if you are talentless

Alia in UP alone outshines her entire career which was nothing to write about at the first place