Isn't Shivangi the Takshika by Default?

Posted: 6 years ago
According to Takshak clan rules, the post of Takshika is reserved only for the wife of the Naagraj. Based on that logic, shouldn't Shivangi be Takshika by default? 
This is one angle that's still left to watch out for--- Whether Shivangi makes Takshak Lok her home, or whether Rocky renounces his Naagraj duties and gets permanently inducted into the Sheshnaag clan. 

I so wish they had concentrated more on the rivalry of the two kingdoms and how the power dynamics play out in the backdrop of the RoShiv relationship tussle, but the Geniuses of Balaji played ball by taking the easy route out--- RoShiv against Evil Gang.

Honestly, the revenge story should've gotten over in Phase 1. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
they introduce a good track than ruined it by bringing back the revenge crap...furthermore even being a naag...rocky was shown dumb and easily manipulated even after being reveal that he is thakshak naagraaj...
the revenge should have ended long time ago...they ruin it all...and once again re-copy of S1...husband-wife together fight the evil clan...anyways don't mind as i always wanted to see Roshiv unite to fight...

regarding options...there can be another option Roshiv sacrifices their naag-naagin life and wants to live as a human...
All i want is for the inter-clan intrigue to begin. This 'Us Against the World' thingy is done to death and boring me to the point of numbness.