Shyamala: Mere pati Shiv Dutt

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
When did SD married Shyamala? If SD was married why his dad sent his proposal for CK? Now where his so-called zubaan for Sundargarh ki Taramati gone? SD is so cheap🤢. His wife truly loves him no matter how evil she is but he still does raasleela with different chicks and wanted to marry CK. I already can't tolerate this vishkanya Shyamala. Hope CK or Viru kills her soon. Was SD's marriage to Shyamala a secret? How can any girl roam around in the palace that also outside the prince's room? Edited by angel_juhi04 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms_smiley thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought He had married her secretly. But now having her in the palace makes me confused. Guess we have to wait and see what's really going on.
diyaprakash thumbnail
Ab kaham se ayya ye shyamala. use to chunargad meim honi chaahiye , uske pati SD aur sasur M ke saath.
Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm also shocked...pati fhut The wuck...
Wo to girlfriend thi na biwi kab bann gayi...
Lo ab inn ko bhi jhelo, kahani main ek or villain...
Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms_smiley

I thought He had married her secretly. But now having her in the palace makes me confused. Guess we have to wait and see what's really going on.

I dont think it is a secret marriage otherwise Jhumroo wouldnt address her as maharani Shyamla 😆

Polygamy was the norm for kings n princes those days 😊
Detox thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

When did SD married Shyamala? If SD was married why his dad sent his proposal for CK? Now where his so-called zubaan for Sundargarh ki Taramati gone? SD is so cheap🤢. His wife truly loves him no matter how evil she is but he still does readlreadleela with different chicks and wanted to marry CK. I already can't tolerate this vishkanya Shyamala. Hope CK or Viru kills her soon. Was SD's marriage to Shyamala a secret? How can any girl roam around in the palace that also outside the prince's room?

Don't worry Shyamla has "I will sacrifice my life for my non-deserving hubby Shivdutt" written all over her face 😆 She will eventually die trying to save Shivu
ms_smiley thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Detox

Don't worry Shyamla has "I will sacrifice my life for my non-deserving hubby Shivdutt" written all over her face 😆 She will eventually die trying to save Shivu

and my fingers are crossed!! 😆 😆
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

I liked Shyamala, the venom in her eyes and hatred for V was done well... does anyone know id the actress is a newcomer? 
Har pati ke paas ek Shyamala jaisi ullu and pativrata patni honi hi chahiye🤣
Detox thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

I liked Shyamala, the venom in her eyes and hatred for V was done well... does anyone know id the actress is a newcomer?
Har pati ke paas ek Shyamala jaisi ullu and pativrata patni honi hi chahiye🤣

all naalayak patis are thanking you Hina 😉