Ishra OS: Baaton Baaton me Pyar ho Gaya (epi on pg12)

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Hlo friends. U can ignore OS but don't ignore my following post.

I'm here with my second OS that is dedicated to all the great writers we have in YHM forum. I don't want to write down their names as we all know and this is just to lift up their mood as these days all r getting very bad response in their stories. All the lovely writers have their own way of writing and for me u all r just awesome writers equally.

As I also started writing almost two months ago and in this short span, One thing I noticed it all these writers spent a lot of time to give a single update and apart of that they read other's stories also and give lovely comments and in return they just want our likes and encouraging comments whether it's of few words that I think, need maximum 2-5 min. that is nothing in front of 3-5 hours. They always fulfill our wishers for any update any time but in return they can't get their wishes to be fulfill by readers.

This is really very discouraging but still they always request to all and it looks like they need the readers that is totally reverse.

So those who love these writers already, pls never give up to make them feel special and those who don't care and not interested then at least have some courage and tell them straight forward.

My lovely writers, U were, are and will be the best.

Edited by Kadianvi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail

Baaton Baaton me Pyaar ho Gaya

Story starts with Bhalla Industries, CEO's cabin, CEO was busy in his work when a young man entered in the cabin with a sudden jerk.

Mihir Bhai, I want to talk to u very important.

CEO, of course, Raman Kumar Bhalla stopped at once and looked up at Mihir with a angry look.

R This is office Mihir.

Mihir pointed towards wall clock which shows 6pm and Raman just signed him to sit as he very well know it's time to talk to Mihir as he already informed him that he wants to tell him something important and he will be on time and here he is at correct timing.

R Ok so tell me what u want to say.

M Bhai promise me u will not scold me or beat me.

Raman gave a angry glare and asked What u did now?

M (with a scared face) Love.

R (in a flow) Oh. It's nice then why will I scold u. Yes if the girl is not good then definitely beat u.

M (shocked) What? U don't have any problem.

R (confused) No.

M Promise me u will not scold or beat me. I can't believe u.

R Ok promise.

M Problem solved.

R Which problem?

M Mummiji se shadi ki bat krenge na aap..

R oh... (after realising what he want to say) What! Shadi? Teri? Mai bat karu maa se teri girlfriend k liye?

M (in a relax tone) Ha bhai.

Raman came to him and hold his collar and about to scold him when he heard a big NO. Raman stopped and looked at the door where Simmi and Romi were standing with scared look. Both came inside and rescued poor Mihir.

S u now only promised Mihir that u will not scold him.

R Oh so u all r united against me.

M Bhai maine to Pyaar kia ha bas. Or itne din se aa hi bol rahe the ki agar mai kisi se pyar karta hu to aapko bta du.

R Beta Pya karne se mna nhi kia. Or ha maine hi kaha tha ki mujhe btana taki tu ye deewano ki tarah jo ghumta rahta ha na or sara kam khrab karta ha, von a ho. Lekin ye nhi kaha tha ki tu direct mujhe maa se shadi ki bat karnek liye bolna. I know u r in love with a girl whose name starts from Mi'.

Ro (smilingly) Bhai aapko kaise pta.

R Muh band kar apna. Or ye meri aankhein ha na mai inhe khuli rakhta hu, button nhi ha. Kisi andhe ko bhi pta chal jaye ye bat. Sahab zyade aajkal din mei aankhein khol kar sapne dekhte ha, kabhi secretary k sath dance karte ha to kabhi Punjab ka munda idli sambhar khata hai. Har jagah sign k nam par MIMI likhta ha. Ab bta konha vo ladki.

All sat on the chairs in a round and started hearing Mimi's love story.

M Mihika nam ha uska. U know last time humne jo hamare staff k liye free health check up lagaya tha, tabhi mili thi. She is a dentist. And with that he starts telling them his love story. I'm not giving brief. It was just they met during health camp and become friends. After that they started meeting and soon they fall in love and confessed it also.

After listening to his story,

R Interesting. I'm happy for u and the way u r telling about her, I think she is good at heart also. But we can't tell this to maa now.

M But Bhai.

R Pls Mihir, u very well know how Maa is. I mea if I wil tell her about ur love story and marriage then she will again start her lecture that now even u r marring but I'm not ready for it and u know...

Trio -  Aapko aapki wali abhi tak nhi mili hai.

R Right. Ok leave it. First I want to talk to mMihika. Give me her number.

Mihir gave her number to Raman orally and told him to call her later as she must be in hospital right now. He agreed. Later at night after dinner Raman rwemembered about call and dialled her number. Call cut at first ring. Raman dialled again but again cut. This happened four times. Being RKB, he just lost his patience that someone is intentionally cutting his calls as Mihir already informed Mihika that he will call her and she has Raman's number also that means this is intentionally and if she is busy she can atleast inform him but he just calling her continuously for Mihir only. The fifth call was picked at first ring only and what came is just out of his imagination.

L What's ur problem, man? Don't call me next time. And she cut the call.

Raman was shocked and thought she is really Mihika or anyone as Mihir told him that she respects him as a elder brother just like Mihir. Raman again called her and this time he said first before she cut the call,

R Listen to me first...

L (little calmly) How many times should I say, I don't need any loan? Pls don't call me.

She cut the call. This time he got confirmed that she is not Mhika but then he remembered her words and he just smiled and got lost in her sweet voice yet in fully Jhansi ki Rani Mode. He thought to call her again but thought this is not right time and saved her number by JKR. Then he asked Mihir to send Mihika's no. in msg and then he got to know he by mistake interchange last two no, 34 into 64. He talked to Mihika and got impressed by her sweet nature.

Next day, he reached his office along with Simmi Romi and Mihir. All decided to meet Mihika and discussed. Raman was about to call her when he saw JKR in last calls and a sweet smile appeared on his face which all noticed and silently went to back of his chair and he opened a contact named JKR.

Mihir whispered in his ears Ye JKR kon hai Bhai.

R (completely lost) Jhansi Ki Rani.

S (to Mihir in a loud voice) Congratulations Mihir. Teri Shadi jld hi hogi.

This breaks Raman's trance and he composed himself and asked What's they talking.

S Bhai kon ha ye Jhansi ki rani.

R Nothing like that. Last night by mistake I noticed wrong no of Mihika and when I called this girl shouted on me so I just saved her no to give a peace of mind. (He lied to save from their unnecessary teasing)

Ro R u sure Bhai?

R Aisa kuch nhi hai or agar aisa kuch hoga to bta dunga.

All met Mihika and decided not to tell this to parents right now. Raman assured Mimi.

At night Raman was thinking to call her or not. Then he got an idea and checked her Whatsapp idbut her dp was hidden.

R Privacy. Ab kya karu, agar vo married hui to bekar me panga ho jayega. But agar ye pta karna hai to msg ya call karna hoga. Call karunga to madam phir se dant degi or sunegi nhi. Msg hi karta hu.

(Whatsapp in black)

R Hlo.

He waited for 5 min and when he can't wait more, thought to clear the confusion.

R U r taking me wrong. I'm not from any bank. At least listen to me miss. (he typed miss to clear his doubt)

And next he saw her online and typing and after whole 5 min her reply,

L Sorry.

He was confused as she wrote a single word in 5 min. but it was cleared that she is unmarried.

R Its ok. Friends me no sorry no thanks.

L R u mad? We? Friends? When?

R Nhi hai to abhi ban jaayenge.

L Don't try to be over smart and don't msg me again.

After that she kept her mobile aside but he msgd her and she read each and every msg in notifications. (In some mobile phones we can read whole msg in notifications, I hope I'm not wrong).

R My friend told me, Ladki ki naa mein hi uski haa hoti hai.

R Ha ya na?

R I got it u don't talk to strangers. Abhi intro de dete hai.

R Hi, This is RKB, Businessman. What's ur name, my girl?

My girl is not go well with her and next moment she called him to give a peace of mind.

He picked happily but before he say she said angrily,,,,

L How dare u call me ur girl. Listen Mr Whatever ur name and whatever u r. I just don't care. Don't instigate me otherwise if u r businessman, RKB then I'm also a cardiologist, Ishita Iyer, just noticed my name, Ishitya Iyer. And if u ever try to call me like that then I...I...To aisa treatment karungi tumhare dil ka ki dobara kisi or ladki ko aisa nhi bologe. And the call cut.

Raman was just flat on her totally. Then he remembered her last line and msgd.

R By the way, aisi line kisi or ladki ko bolni humhe bhi nhi hai my Jhansi ki rani.

Ishita was shocked at his audacity, she was typing when he msgd her,

R Good night. Sweet dreams about me and take care.

I If u msgd me now I will block u Ravan Kumar.

Raman just smiled at the name and her cuteness and slept dreaming about her. While Ishita read few reports and went to sleep but was not able to sleep.

Next two days Raman himself not msgd her so that in heat of moment she will not really block him but after two days he send Good morning with a light smiley but no reply. That day he got an issue of one of his working sight in some remote area of Delhi, he went there for three days. He was totally busy but never forget about her but due to bad network he was only sending her Good morning and Good night wishes. Other side Ishita first got relaxed that he didn't msgd in two days, third day she was busy in important case so she saw his morning wish in night but didn't reacted, unknowingly to her she started waiting for his msgs but never replied.

After whole one week Raman msgd her in night.

R Hlo Jhansi ki rani.

Ishita read the messages in notifications and smiled but didn't reply and started looking what he will msg.

R - Reply naa Shi... Ek Seen hi De do...

Mehsoos to ho ki... Bhule nhi Ho Tum...

R - Kar Lo Ek Baar Yaad Mujh Ko Bhi,,,,

Hichkiya Aaye Bhi Jamana Ho Gya..

I Jyada udo mat ki mai kuch bol nhi rhi hu, Zameen par rahoge to acha hoga.

R - Zameen Ki Waqalat Nhi Chalti...

Jab Koi Faisla Aasman Se Utarta Hai...

I - ...

With that Raman was going on with his flirty msg while Ishita was reading them in notifications and enjoying and both slept late night. This continues for one month. Ishita also started msging him or say giving back to his one liners only 2-3 on 20 msgs but he always ready to reply. Both knew now they already fall for each other and waiting for confession but to be true they want to know about each other before any thing happens. Raman can easily find about her but he wants to know about her when she will tell him while Ishita also know someone RKB in business as her Appa also a businessman and he told sometimes about him but she never saw him, his dp also under privacy like her. Ishita told about this to Mihika that someone msg her earlier and trouble her but she didn't told that she loves him and his name while Raman told his feelings to all but not her name. All told him to confess his love. 

One day, Ishita called him from another number only to listen his voice. She didn't say even a word and it was like a blank call to Raman. At night,

R Good evening.

No reply.

R call kyu kia tha, vo bhi dusre no se.Apne no se karti to mai buran hi manta.

I How do u know?

R - WO Kehne Lagi Bin Bole Bhi Pehchan Lete Ho... 
Hazaaro Ke Bich...

Mene Muskura Ke Kaha...

Tere Wrong Number Se Hi Shuru Hua Tha.. "ISHQ"
Hazaaro Ke Bich...

I-...

R -  Mohabbat Hai Tumse...Isliye Najar Andaz Nhi Kiya Kabhi..  Wrna... 
Berukhi Tumse kahi Behtar Jante Hai hum..

I Old lines...

R - Aankhen thak gai hai aasman ko dekhte dekhte...

Vo tara nhi tut ta jise dekh kr tumhe maangu...

I - ...

R - Shayari Wo Nhi Likhte Hai... 
Jo Sharab Se Nasha Karte Hai...

Shayari To Wo Likhte Hai... 
Jo Pyaar Se Nasha Karte Hai... 

I:- I'm ugly  R:- I am pregnant I - What? you have lost it!  Are you drunk?  You are a boy if I am not wrong.  R -I thought we were talking about the impossible things.  I - (Blushing) .  R -Love isn't about outside beauty
Love is about two beautiful souls .

I My father is very hard nut to crack.

R - Mujhe Kaise Aayega Kisi Ka Dil Jeetna...

Mai To Khud Apna Dil Tujhpe Haar Baitha Hu...

I I'm not rich .

R - Dil Hai Dimaag Nhi  Pyaar Tumse Hai 
Tumhare status Se Nhi ..

I - Bye

R - Duniya ka sabse bada dukh...

Businessman se shayar banne k baad bhi No Reply...

I Good night

R - Safar Mein Neend Aisi Kho Gai...

Hum na Soye Rat Khud Thak Kar So Gai...

Next day was Mihika's birthday so all went to her birthday party. Mihika is Ishita's real sister. Mimi told about their love to their parents and parents decide to talk in party. It was a big party. Ishita was busy in guests and all arrangements while Bhallas reached at the time of cake cutting. All met and Mr Iyer asked Mihika to cut the cake. Ishita brought the cake. Ishra didn't noticed. After cake cutting, after dinner guests left and elders got busy in their talk while young ones gathered near swimming pool. Mihika took Ishita there.

Mi Raman Bhai. Meet my sister Dr Ishita Iyer. And akka meet Raman bhai, the great RKB.

Ishra shake hands and got happily and surprisingly shocked. Both lost in each other's eyes completely forgetting about other. All looked at them and as Bhalla group and Mihika knew about Raman's story so decide to interrupt.

Mi Bhai, Akka is beautiful but u r already in love. So leave my Akka.

Ishra broke eye lock and looked down embarrassed.

Mi By the way guys. I need ur help.

Mi Actually someone is troubling my Akka by giving msgs. I told her to block him  But she is not ready.

Ishita hold her hand and signed to stop but no use...

R Really? Dekhne se lagta nhi ki koi tumhari akka ko pareshan kar sakta hai.

Ishita just ignored him. And to change the topic she told Mihika. Mihika told all not to talk about t. All started to talk while Ishra were looking at each other from the cores of their eyes.

R I'm troubling u?

Ishita looked at her mobile and read the msgs but didn't reply.

R - Kya Khub Adaa Se Wo Bethe Hai Samne...

Najre Bhi Hmi Pe.. Parda Bhi Hmi se...

R - Chhat Pe Jane Se Mana Kar Rhe Hum... 
Shehr Me Bewajha... EID Ki Tarikh Badal Jayegi...

Ishita smiled but trying to maintain a straight face.

I Cheap...

R - Meri Dhadkano Ko Samjho...

Tum Bhi Mujh Se Pyaar Kar Loo...

I filmy...

Mihir noticed him and said,

M Lagta hai Bhai apni wrong no wali se bat karne me busy ha.

S Bhai koi privacy chahiye to aapko separate room dede.

All tease him while Ishita smiling and hiding but Raman noticing it and thought to tease her.

R - Agar Kisi Ladki ko sache Dil Se Chaho to ...

Sara khandan chedne lag jata ha...

All hooted for him while Ishita smiled looking at him.

R - Aaj Itna Zeher Peela Do Ki,,, 
Saans Tak Ruk Jaye Meri...

Suna Hai Ki Saanse Ruk Jaye To,, 
Ruthe Huye Bhi Dekhne Aate Hai...

Ishita gave an angry look and just left from there. Mihika saw her and stopped her.

Mi Akka kaha jaa rhi ho aap.

I Nothing Miku. I have to do something important. U guys enjoy.

Mi But akka...

M Pls Akka, kuch der or ruk jaiye.

S Pls Ishita for Mihir and Mihika.

I ok.

Ishita sat silently but angry for his last words. Raman too was sad to see her like that.

Mi Raman bhai, thank u so much aapne mere birthday par itna special gift de dia. (it was Raman's idea to let meet their families on her birthday)

M Miku, Bhai ko thank u mat bol. Infect Bhai aaj kal mujhe thanks bolte hai apni wrong no wali ladki milne k liye.

Mi Tumhe thanks kyu bola?

Ishra were least bothered about their conversation.

M Actually maine no dia na to tumhare no me last me jo 34 aata hai na use 64 bna diya. So he get his love lady with that no.

Mi Oh, I got it. (then she realised that no is Ishita's) OMG!

S kya hua.

Mi Wow Mihir what a news u gave me. It's outstanding. And she started dance making all confuse while Ishita went to her as till now Ishra didn't noticed that their secret is disclosed.

I Miku stop it. Have u lost it?

Mihika hugged Ishra.

Mi Akka I'm happy for u but I'm angry also.

M Miku kya hua.

Mi Mihir Raman Bhai ki Jhansi ki Rani Ishu Akka hai.

M&S&Ro What?

I Miku stop it.

Mi Akka pls don't lie. U love Raman bhai na?

I I don't love him. She left. All glared at Raman.

R Kya? Its not my fault, its all becoz of that shayari.

Raman left following Ishita while all hooted all the best to him.

Ishita went to her room and before she can close the door, Raman stood in front of her. Ishita went inside and stood in centre, her back facing him.

R I'm sorry.

Ishita turned to say something but he was not standing there as he was on his both knees holding his ears with a sorry cute face.

R Ab tak tumhe bhot shayari bheji ha par aaj no shayari. Hum dono jante hai hamari feelings kya hai and koi filmy ya cheap ya old lines nhi bolunga. Kyonki ye ahsaas to mahsoos karne ka hai, lafzo se shayad baya nah o.  Ye bolne k liye puri life hai par ye mahsoos karne k liye ye moka dobara nhi milega.

Ishita sat on her both knees like him and said,

I Tum bhut khaas ho...

Mere dil ke pas ho...

Mit na payegi jo pyaas...

Meri pehli mohabbat ka ek haseen ahsaas ho...

Both smiled fully and hugged each other tight.

Then both informed their parents also and all got happy. Ishra and Mimi first got engaged after a week and then living as fianc for almost half year, got married. Ishra confessed their love in words on their wedding night. And here I end this os. 

Epilogue

Edited by Kadianvi - 6 years ago
Kadianvi thumbnail
Updated os. Hope u like it...
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its beautiful os..
And yes u r right..
They fulfilling every demands of ours..
But people can't even like their stories
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
beautiful os
raman wanted to talk to mihika but wrongly calls ishita he was lost in her voice he started sending her messages slowly ishita also started liking that at mihikas birthday party mihika introduced them both were happily surprised meeting eachother whats up conversation was cute mihir told number of ramans lady love mihika realized its ishitas number all were shocked mihika asked ishita she loves raman ishita was angry at raman left from there raman went behind her and said sorry cutely ishita hugged him both got married

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful os
Loved the concept... 
Lovely shayaris also.. 
Thanks for the pm 
lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful os dear 
Their love bloomed through msgs and Lady part was do nice 

Hats off to all writers of this forum who r doing a great job 
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome lovely superb os dear
Thanks for pm
Ashiashi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its tooo good
Lovely os 👏
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
to all the writers who are upset
we all love ur stories and I really hope that u get it deserved and desired appreciation
will be waiting for ur updates atleast for us loyal readers 😊