Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
yes.. it would have been nice to see them together..
i also felt sad for her child whom she used to abuse.. he was so cute.. its not his fault the way he came into this world..
so heart felt when her son died

Originally posted by: obsessiveperson

I'd have been so much happy if hassan-bano were end game.😒

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I watched till epi 9. My tears are not stopping. I quit, aagay dekhna mere bas ki bat nahin. ðŸ˜’
I usually read drama's plot before starting watching it *I know I'm strange ðŸ˜†* & I did the same for dastaan. I made my myself ready for all those tortures & troubles that family & bano had to go through, I thought I'd easily handle those scenes but no, when I watched epi 9, my tears were not stopping & I'm still feeling bad & depressed. I can't even think of bano bearing so much torture isliye I'm quitting. All those hassan-bano scenes I watched will always be in my memory, I read these lines somewhere & it suits hassan-bano so much,'THEY CREATED HISTORY WITH THEIR CHEMISTRY'. Edited by obsessiveperson - 6 years ago
I'm currently in sanam baloch phase. Earlier, when I watched kankar tabhi hi I became a big fan of her & watched daam,zindagi dhoop tum ghana saya,durr-e-shehwar,chemistry & akbari asghari. Now I've become her fan again so guys I'm planning to watch kuch pyar ka pagalpan bhi tha. Is it worth watching ? 
I'm writing a review for 9 epis that I watched. ðŸ˜†
Okay, so this was one of the epic 9 episodes I have ever watched. I laughed,I smiled,I blushed,I cried! 
Let's talk abt the happy shappy phase. Okay, so the drama started with suraiyya aka saba qamar & saleem aka ahsan khan's wedding preparations. I was so mesmerized by saba's natural look specially in that yellow mayoo dress. She's ethereal beauty. Her chemistry with ahsan was ahmazing. I wish they showed some more romantic scenes between them before starting ML & Congress fight. I'd love to see them again in a full fledged romantic drama.
To be continued.
I'm gonna write in parts coz aek sath likhne me I forget many things. 
Now coming to the golden couple of sanam baloch & fawad khan. It was a great pleasure to see their chemistry. I saw akbari asghari but their chemistry in that serial was nowhere as compared to their chem in dastaan. From little nok jhoks to falling in love, every thing was so beautiful. I loved each & every scene of them whether it was billi wali nok jhok or the scene where bano was praying & hassan sat near her. That scene was so serene & beautiful. I so wish that bano & hassan got happy ending. I saw the last part of last episode & I was saddened when I saw bano in that condition & her saying Pakistan zindabad is like fetched in my memory for forever. I loved how they showed women's contribution towards making of Pakistan. Those small small helps that women of that time did for an independent country is the reason we're living freely in pak. If women were not behind man & if they not supported them then making of Pakistan was impossible. I loved how suraiyya gave away her jewellery in ML's fund & she even fought with saleem for that. There last hug scene where saleem was crying was so touching. Even my eyes became wet. 
Ps: ignore my bad English. 
To be continued.
Now I'll talk abt supporting characters. I never saw daniyal raheel's work bfr dastaan, although I saw him in morning show. He was so good as faheem. I liked few cute & happy scenes he had with bano specially the one where bano asks him to refuse hassan's gharwalay for rishta. Affan waheed looked so changed, he was good too. IMO saba hameed was perfect choice as rasheeda. Her scenes with bhabhi was a treat to watch. I loved their relation. Coming to sameena peerzada, I just loved her (I love everything abt this drama). Her last few scenes with bano after riot were so heartbreaking to see.
To be continued tomorrow. 
I've so much to write. Will continue tomorrow! 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
RUSHAR I beg u 
Plz continue watching 

Afterwards the show gets normal again and there r quite a lot more beautiful Hassan bano scenes later which I badly want u to watch 

The last scene of last epi u watched is sad but the epis before that are pretty good n shoes what happened after partition 

If u can't tolerate the sad parts plz forward them n move ahead with the story

There is a lot lot more of Hassan bano left