Abhimanyu gets arrested!!!

AnkurBaksi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiQ4q6g75zUAhWLpo8KHRbmCyIQFghvMAk&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abplive.in%2Fvideos%2Fkoi-laut-ke-aaya-hai-abhimanyu-gets-arrested-534411%3Fref%3Dhp_news_12&usg=AFQjCNFxmQcTonop24cDHh_JO4VixjcC5w&sig2=gXRKKc0E2h-iHs7F1Etv1A

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh so this means geetu saved on time by police or rv..n they caught abhimanyu..

but still saheb is there..

I guess now geetu will come to know about saheb..n she started feeling that abhi is innocent..

atlast she will find saheb n..then both will ended up together.. 🤢
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

oh so this means geetu saved on time by police or rv..n they caught abhimanyu..

but still saheb is there..

I guess now geetu will come to know about saheb..n she started feeling that abhi is innocent..

atlast she will find saheb n..then both will ended up together.. 🤢

Geetu and Abhi together ...a tough nut to follow...🤢
urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnkurBaksi

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiQ4q6g75zUAhWLpo8KHRbmCyIQFghvMAk&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.abplive.in%2Fvideos%2Fkoi-laut-ke-aaya-hai-abhimanyu-gets-arrested-534411%3Fref%3Dhp_news_12&usg=AFQjCNFxmQcTonop24cDHh_JO4VixjcC5w&sig2=gXRKKc0E2h-iHs7F1Etv1A

Ok I dont get these people...
Why is Abhimanyu wearing that wounded puppy expression? Like Geetu is the one who wronged him? And he is in the same costume getting arrested near the forest on the street...so how come Geetu is in white costume? When did she change from that yellow haldi costume? And if she changed dress then rv and police cant have arrested Abhi directly after saving her from Abhi...so what happened...
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
why he was looking sadly at Geetu? looked like he was more sad for Geetu misunderstanding him than he's getting arrested!🤔
urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadia.Ritu

why he was looking sadly at Geetu? looked like he was more sad for Geetu misunderstanding him than he's getting arrested!🤔

Exactly...what he did last week...villains like that usually wear a tune accha nehi kiya tujhe to dekh lunga kind of expression when they get arrested...so why was he staring like getting arrested wont matter if only geetu wud not misunderstand him or  hate him...the serial is supposed to end in 6 episodes and this guy still makes zero sense😕
feona-frona thumbnail
Abhi will be innocent Abhigeet will patch up.i think rajveer is saheb
urmita thumbnail
Well they did it...Abhi is innocent...just need to know where he was and why does bhawani and kalyani think the fake one real...Abhi just got back I think...now its confirmed it will be Abhigeet in the end wheather rv is white grey or dark...
And just saw a youtube video where RV was in police station with police talking abt interrogating Abhi...then geetu came...saw a video of arrested Abhi where she noticed there r no knife wounds on his back...so she told everyone that saying shayed Abhimanyu begunah hai...RV surely reacted to this more angrily than he did in the whole serial..bt geetu asked where is abhi kept and went to meet him...
SamsinghR thumbnail
^ yup just watched the last part..
and he wanted to say something to geetu 😭 and she slapped him..the boy was clueless about everything...
Priya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^Ikr.
I felt so bad for my dear Abhimanyu. So far I only associated this name with immense hatred. But one small twist and I feel so bad for this guy. He's so clueless. She slapped him, hit him with a bucket. Poor him. Wondering why his Gaura would do so much to avoid him. But I think she does feel something weird here cuz according to the YouTube video, she goes back to check and finds the mark isn't there. I hope she does realise he's not lying and the actual evil one is at her own house. But now the writers have a lot to answer. Already with the mysterious stuff with the haveli, Ragini, now where was Abhi all this while, who's this lookalike, what does he want and so much more. This Rajveer, I do hope he's a white character but I doubt it. I'm so excited and keep thinking about today's episode that I can't wait till tomorrow evening!!!