Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haya1022bmw thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
thanks for pw
geet is attacked
is it other person or it's her
last line indicating it's her own choice...
loved maan sia s thought talk
now want to see what will maan do
waitih for more
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 da pm! intense update! well written! Geet's words r playing in his mind! Maan restless! glad that Yash confronts Maan n tries 2 make Maan understand! Maan refuses his advice n Yash upset! bt Maan knows wt Geet is dng n doesn't want her to leave! Maan rude 2 Geet wen she tells Maan 2 attend the Mannat's doc appointment! Maan hiding his tension and feelings behind his anger! Oh no Geet shot! everyone shocked! Annie accuses Arpita! bt Yash has proof it was nt her! Feeling 4 Mannat! the little soul crying 4 her mom! Geet critical! Maan blames himself as he didn't go with her! Liked Adi's advise! Maan n Sia's convo was much needed! eager to knw wt bitter truth she referred to! Sia makes him understand Geet's perspective. Sia explains 2 Maan that he loves Geet! Loved her line abt Mannat! Sia wants Maan 2 move on! he is meant w b with Geet! She implores Maan 2 save Geet! Maan awakens n us stunned! he tries 2 find Sia! Geet serious! Maan worried! Hope Maan heeds Sia's words! Maan answers Geet's call! someone called saying they received payment! I dnt think Geet wld have arranged this! Y wld she wen Mannat is with her! update soon Edited by khwaishfan - 6 years ago
nehag20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omggg who shoot Geet its laveena ... I think I m right if its not aprita then its laveena bcoz at the last doctor talking with someone but with Geet phone I m confused that part is this any Geet plan so that all PPL think she is died or someone else behind this ... to much confusion .. thank god atleast their is someone who can give reality check to maan that maan start falling for Geet .. I hope now atleast he accept his love for Geet & try to gI've her not so much for some happiness .. & what was in maan past ??? There ll so many things to unfold so eagerly waiting for next update .. I m happy atleast maan now Concord for Geet bcox tear never lei so eagerly waiting for next upadte di...plzzz last time KI tarah late mat karna ...plzzz regularly update dena ... I want to know what ll happened to Geet ?? take care all..
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow what an amazing update
Maan was not in peace
He remembers geet words
Yash too try to talk msk ego push him
Someone attacked on geet
Her life in danger
Anie doubt on Arpita but maan clear ith
Maanaat missed her .mom
Sia maan conferent was awesome
She made him realize geet place in maan life
But end who call geet
Is geet herself plan this to leave everything

He was in pain but don't want to show he cares but not want to show
Why life so complicated
Why can't we just let it go
Pain ego and haters
Just be with me
I will never leave you
Just say maan
Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
omg yeah kya kiya geet ne she did this for herself maan is fighting with his own feelings mannat baby crying a lot hope geet will be and maan will do something to bring her back can't wait for next
vasavi_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Maan was unable to concentrate on 
His work thinking about what geet 
Said to Annie yash was trying to talk
About his feelings with geet but maan
Is not willing to accept 
Geet called maan before taking maanat
To the doctor but he wants to show 
How important she in the life of their
Daughter 
Hope sia's words help him realize his 
True feelings and accept it 
Maanat was restless and she needs 
Her mother 
Geet has no will to live 
Most unexpected part is the phone call 
Geet hired a person to get shoot

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update . maan was worried for geet , he was thinking her conversation with annie . though he was shattered but in front of yash he behave like careless soul when yash tried to talk to him regarding geet . someone shoot geet & she is in hospital now , they thought it was arpita & annie blamed her continuously but later they came to know it was not arpita's instruction . maan loves geet but he was not ready to accept that , when sia ( his mind ) showed him mirror . geet's condition is critical & maan came to know that geet herself hired someone to kill her , he was shocked... and we are shocked too 😲
waiting for next
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm unable to find appropriate words for this part actually there was so many things and few made me emotional that's why confused what to say but know one thing this was an amazing one specially that sia part I was always intrigued with her right from the beginning but I just don't get when he had loved sia so much what was the need to be with laveena after her death isn't it feel like betraying your love so what if she doesn't exist anymore I know there is a lot us to know about his past yet still I'm just curious how he ended up with laveena cause she's the one who cause the left over damage to him despite his past...

I was sure geet will take some step to kill her self but didn't realized it will be so painful to read all this her pain her daughter's and then Maans everything was really touch and Sia she has just spoken my heart out now just wondering if it will make any change now will it???

will be waiting to know just today exam gets finished a lot to catch up hopefully can manage or so...

bye take care..
Sonyaa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So many revealations in the single update... finally Sia knocked some brain into that dumb head arrogant man...at least now he will accept that he cares for her... what was that in the end... does Geet really made shoot herself? Ohhh my god... waiting for next update... eagerly...
amrinderdhami thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
nice one..maan is though worried abt what he heard geet saying yet he is not rrady to accept his feelings..geet got shot..did she herself paid the man to shoot her..maan is hell worrird for her but yet not ready to accept his ferlings for her wondering will sia's talks will make amy impact on his mind or not..
nice one too gud