What is Veer's problem now?

QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
He's going to try to kill Rashmi now? Why? It looks like he becomes the new Sarkar because he's wearing a pagdi in the precap but he's still going to hold a grudge against Manmeet for pointing a gun at him? Seriously... He's so childish! Gonna kill his bhabhi because his bhai held him at gunpoint?
So what? Everyone in this family has pointed a gun at another family member. It's normal for them since everyone seems to have a gun on them at all times. It's not even a big deal but Veer is determined to make mountains out of molehills. Idiot. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissBaker thumbnail
Veer is a psychopath...there is no logic behind his stupidity..he needs medical treatment😳
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Veer's problem is😳 constipation😳
QueenKordeilia thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RainbowPearls-

Veer's problem is😳 constipation😳

Is that meant to be funny? ðŸ˜•
chabalas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Veer's ego is hurt by Manmeet and Rashmi and how can that go well with the Maalik ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
He is behaving like a child whose fav toy has been taken away from him and he is going behind to destroy it since he couldn't get it !! Am not sure what he wanted to achieve by harming Rashmi ðŸ˜•

Rangeela ka kuch nahi bigad paaya so he is targetting a weaker person like this ðŸ˜†
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Maybe he's scared of Manmeet because he's got a black belt
So he's getting revenge by trying to kill his wife instead
chabalas thumbnail
I don't think Veer is scared of Manmeet !! May be he has a black belt but he always was portrayed to be physically weak than Veer (his drug addiction might be a reason) !! I felt he got offended when Rashmi tried to stop him from hurting Manmeet and then again Manmeet taking her to temple to celebrate her birthday !! He couldn't take a woman getting so much respect and honour in Berehampur 
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Oh. I didn't think he had something personal against her. I honestly thought that he was targeting Rashmi to hurt Manmeet.
But I guess you could be right.
chabalas thumbnail
I think this could be a reason besides Veer has a different thinking process ðŸ˜• When and Why he gets angry or happy about something is beyond my understanding ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†