Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lamz325 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Rhea-

This is one of my favorite chapters now, Lmaz. I loved it. I always like reading stuff from Shivaay's perspective and I really liked it. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Update soon.❤️

Thank you so much, Rhea! I'm so excited that you liked it so much since I was so nervous about it. I like reading from Shivaay's perspective too, but he's such a complicated character!! Who know's what's going on in his head, right? I hope this helped you understand his character in my fic better :)
lamz325 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurveen

Fantastic update
Shivay is delving into Anika's past
I hope he thinks rationally before passing his judgment on Anika's naam khoon khandan please make them fall in love soon
Update soon please

Well, Shivaay already know's about Anika's NKK! You'll see later with how I delve into that more. It's a slow burn now, but they will fall hard very fast very soon! 

lamz325 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farinaks

Nice nd phenomenal
Loved to read shivaay's pov
Tq ft pm
Continue soon

thank you!! 
lamz325 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarushi04

Awsum update!!
Shivay pov is so interesting to read...
His whole confusion to figure out Anika...
Hope he find a way to make it upto her...
Can't wait for next update...
Continue soon

thank you! Shivaay will definitely have to do a lot of groveling in the future!! 
Cheesybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I very much likes ur characterization of shivaya n annika . I was jus waiting wen u vo update n it's too gud . Shivaay mind is filled wid thoughts of annika . This is jus starting he has nw experiened love n commitment for her . Do continue soon
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very nice update... Was wanting to see Shivaay's perspective but I wud hv expected him to feel a bit more. Guilty for ruining the first date... And after that having made an effort for second date or even a surprise lunch again at Annika's work place to make it up for that forgotten... Rather busy in his meeting n forgotten to inform about it date... 
Hoping ur next update won't take as much time... Hehe... Missed reading ur updates 
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great job, hope they are able to get to know each other better and fall in love
lamz325 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU

awesome update yar...

Totally loved it... 
shivaay always wanted a wife who have less expectations from him and when Annika is doing that he seems affected by it...Ya when it comes to Annika everything is different 

thank you!! 
lamz325 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NarbhiForever..

Amazing update dear!!!

It was amazing!!!
Superb!!!
Loved it dear!!!
The way you portrayed Shivaay and his thoughts... mind blowing!!!

thank you so much, dear!!! I always look forward to your comments because you're always soo sweet! :)
lamz325 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preity_d

I remember you said Shivay knows Anika is adopted ! I hope he doesn't react too bad knowing her past! The gradual progress is WOW!!! ❤️ 

yes!! and I left hints in this past chapter about how Shivaay knows about Anika's adoption! He did "research" and we'll see how Anika reacts when she finds out about this! Thank you!!