!* Maapillai April 2017 Written Updates Archives !*

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hopper_ocean thumbnail

coffeebuff thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Monday April 10, 2017
Starts with Jeya asking what prathanai nnu Sarada tries to mazhuppufy but they ask what it is. She does Adi pradakshanam. Senthil goes to get soda for his mother. Jeya in tears Jeya thanks her Mil saying I can get many senthils but no one can get Mil like you and she leans on her shoulder.

Next Sarada goes to office leaving Senthil Jeya alone. Once alone both start bickering. Jeya insists pirinjuralaam nnu - Senthil gets angry as says after all you are saying this a nnu - to that she tells nee tane wrote pirunjuralaam nnu in letter. Senthil gets angry so much tells her ippdiye pesina palla odaippeen Jeya like what and he says ketkala nna I will kidnap room kulla adaichu vechu kaalaye adichu tell you I love and won't let you go until you say I love you nnu.

Jeya starts laughing and hard telsl I don't know what to tell about you and Senthil smiles saying I love you as well jeya says I love you too. Both hug and Sarada happy seeing this.

Next showing Senthil carrying Jeya all the time to office, to shopping etc.
Jeya mother annpyed.

Senthil Jeya going to park and Jeya insists senthil to carry there too he does complaining. She scolds you broke my leg and you have to do nnu

Later she sends him for ice cream at the same team a ball comes there and Jeya gets up running around with kids and Senthil sees this.

Senthil later scolds her for lying and she tells I liked you carrying athan nnu

Senthil smiles telling he knew she was better and if not she won't even let him near ithan chance athan keep carrying you nnu

She asks but you acted as if not happy he tells otherwise you will become suspicious le atahn and he then force her to carry him.

Last scene between Ramya and kutti sister - both wonder how they patch up and then Ramaya tells lyou sow the seed now I feel so bad and I don't want them to live happily may do some thing bad and show her grey nnu    

Thodarum...              
hopper_ocean thumbnail

hopper_ocean thumbnail

hopper_ocean thumbnail

hopper_ocean thumbnail