Shivanya -Shivangi loving both Naagins :)

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I love both Shivanya n shivangi equal 😳 because of their contrast natures and their backgrounds πŸ˜ƒ infact I love shivangi character very much πŸ˜‰ .

Shivanya who very much aware of her aim her past n focus on revenge and proper planning πŸ‘ straight thinking πŸ˜‰ without manipulations πŸ˜› very controlled towards immense love of Ritik 😳 yet subconsciously loving him the most πŸ‘ trusting him the most πŸ˜ƒ n clear about Wat she wanted in her life that is to fulfill her parents duties πŸ‘ she always want to sacrifice her happiness n felt bad for Ritik 😳 .very committed Nagin πŸ‘ for the best qualities n pure soul she is got Ritik as boon for her life πŸ‘ such high qualities human being who compliment shivanya and stand /support/respect/loved her with human powers alone he cooperated n became superstrenghth to shivanya who taken revenge on enmies fight with with evils like sesha πŸ˜† performed NM responsibilities well πŸ‘ the Divine soulmate couple relation formed officially πŸ‘ Rivanya❀️ forever πŸ‘ ..

coming to shivangi 😳 she is my most liked character she to her fluctuations πŸ˜† why she is ever confused πŸ˜† unable to understand πŸ˜‰ draw conclusions immediately πŸ˜† very much blind πŸ˜† can't handle the situations properly πŸ˜‰ who completely contrast to momma nagin πŸ˜› ..

why 😲 .
I blame shivanya here for this confused daughter πŸ˜† and it's not intentional 😳 it was shivanya life and her approach n not concentrated on shivangi fate πŸ˜† which Ofcourse any mother like that only 😳 the natural way of upbringing shivangi created so much hurricanes in her life ⭐️ ..
shivanya hide her past/identity and secrets of the origin to shivangi. she never disclosed to normal human shivangi that wat they are actually how she faced troubles In life how Ritik actually supported her πŸ‘ how they became soulmates πŸ˜ƒ .no nothing like that traits shivanya said n educated shivangi πŸ˜† she just said she was very happy because of Ritik only who supposed to be human being 😳 but shivanya forget that not every human being is like Ritik πŸ˜† she can't divulge differentiation in humans   πŸ˜‰ .because she faced betrayal of her own sister sesha who from Naglok πŸ˜† shivanya fed up off Naglok n responsibilities even she lost Ritik too .but she managed her life n brought up Shivangi with the help of humans πŸ˜› .so she was more concerned towards humans πŸ˜‰ n forget that stone like evil fellows too exist in humans need to understand them before committing anything πŸ˜† ..
love is not a first sight process 😊.its very gradual process of understanding each other..
I clap for Gautami here.. she referred Wat is love n Wat is infatuation Straightly to that basterd sushant .who approached like stone πŸ˜† concept of first sight...

all shivangi broughtup with constant filling of lies, hiding of her life secrets which she find out later after happened destructions I. e her entire family lost she can't do anything to save them or revive them ..
she can't differentiate Wat is love n Wat is obsession Wat is trust issues πŸ˜† she is entirely clueless soul πŸ˜‰ a very fluctuated confused heroine with her own reasons πŸ˜‰ for the very contrast n complete perfection of her life she need Rudra only 😳 who can able understand her every minute feelings her necessaries πŸ˜› if she goes towards danger side with her blindness Rudra give her vision n divert towards good side πŸ‘ his high end qualities is for the sake of shivangi only 😳 else who can give a happy n blissful life with this lost confused soul like shivangi πŸ˜‰ but shivangi in her blindness always tend towards darkness /obsession stone only πŸ˜† ..want to see her with complete vision of life before closure of this season πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ ..
Mouni given exceptional performance in both roles 😊❀️

p. s--this are my views alone on shivanya n shivangi πŸ˜› love them both πŸ‘Edited by vinnas - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paridhi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@chandu...  agree darling...  thnx for highlighting these points...  shivanya was aware about her goal. from an early age...  shivangi was an innocent human untill she turned to 25 . she faced all things alone...  no one was on her side...  so her confusion was obvious because no one was there to guide her... 
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: paridhi02

@chandu... agree darling... thnx for highlighting these points... shivanya was aware about her goal. from an early age... shivangi was an innocent human untill she turned to 25 . she faced all things alone... no one was on her side... so her confusion was obvious because no one was there to guide her...

thanks dear 😳 that's why I like shivangi too more with Rudra character both are made for each other πŸ‘ why Rudra is such well written character is because of shivangi only 😳 ..blaming n accusing her in support of some other πŸ˜† how it would look like πŸ˜‰ every now n then stone character refers from his background his so called history n child wood 🀣 n why not care for shivangi the main face the actual lead 😳 why she behaves like this. why can't she is smart. why she not managing anything like her mother πŸ˜‰ specially why she utmost need Rudra as life partner πŸ˜ƒ how can they bonded like that 😳 why she always have trust issues with stone n why she maintains her secrets πŸ˜‰ ..is this character not justified 😳 Wat is her background ⭐️ Wat is her nature 😳 why never discussions taken place on shivangi πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ .
I love her Wat she is πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰ ..
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great post
I don't like shivangi as much as I like shivanya
But u are right shivanya always had support and right guidance
But shivangi was alone when she faced her real self and than didn't know what to do ans how to carry out her plan
They did gave her a frnd in form of rudra but I always wanted sesha ro guide her
But now there is not even 0.1% chance of ShivSha coming together
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

Great post
I don't like shivangi as much as I like shivanya
But u are right shivanya always had support and right guidance
But shivangi was alone when she faced her real self and than didn't know what to do ans how to carry out her plan
They did gave her a frnd in form of rudra but I always wanted sesha ro guide her
But now there is not even 0.1% chance of ShivSha coming together

thanks for liking my post 😳 but I never ever consider evil Sesha in picture with shivangi πŸ˜† after her switching sides for Ritik in S1 I lost respect on her n no more shadow of sesha for shivu lives πŸ˜† forget the chances πŸ˜† and Rudra is soulmate of shivangi 😳 any day they become one force again for perfect ending πŸ‘ he plays friend. guide. lover. .hubby any role in shivu life πŸ˜› DraShiv ❀️ not in particular relation 😳 he is the only relation to shivangi πŸ˜ƒ ..
Mara1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

I love both Shivanya n shivangi equal 😳 because of their contrast natures and their backgrounds πŸ˜ƒ infact I love shivangi character very much πŸ˜‰ .

Shivanya who very much aware of her aim her past n focus on revenge and proper planning πŸ‘ straight thinking πŸ˜‰ without manipulations πŸ˜› very controlled towards immense love of Ritik 😳 yet subconsciously loving him the most πŸ‘ trusting him the most πŸ˜ƒ n clear about Wat she wanted in her life that is to fulfill her parents duties πŸ‘ she always want to sacrifice her happiness n felt bad for Ritik 😳 .very committed Nagin πŸ‘ for the best qualities n pure soul she is got Ritik as boon for her life πŸ‘ such high qualities human being who compliment shivanya and stand /support/respect/loved her with human powers alone he cooperated n became superstrenghth to shivanya who taken revenge on enmies fight with with evils like sesha πŸ˜† performed NM responsibilities well πŸ‘ the Divine soulmate couple relation formed officially πŸ‘ Rivanya❀️ forever πŸ‘ ..

coming to shivangi 😳 she is my most liked character she to her fluctuations πŸ˜† why she is ever confused πŸ˜† unable to understand πŸ˜‰ draw conclusions immediately πŸ˜† very much blind πŸ˜† can't handle the situations properly πŸ˜‰ who completely contrast to momma nagin πŸ˜› ..

why 😲 .
I blame shivanya here for this confused daughter πŸ˜† and it's not intentional 😳 it was shivanya life and her approach n not concentrated on shivangi fate πŸ˜† which Ofcourse any mother like that only 😳 the natural way of upbringing shivangi created so much hurricanes in her life ⭐️ ..
shivanya hide her past/identity and secrets of the origin to shivangi. she never disclosed to normal human shivangi that wat they are actually how she faced troubles In life how Ritik actually supported her πŸ‘ how they became soulmates πŸ˜ƒ .no nothing like that traits shivanya said n educated shivangi πŸ˜† she just said she was very happy because of Ritik only who supposed to be human being 😳 but shivanya forget that not every human being is like Ritik πŸ˜† she can't divulge differentiation in humans   πŸ˜‰ .because she faced betrayal of her own sister sesha who from Naglok πŸ˜† shivanya fed up off Naglok n responsibilities even she lost Ritik too .but she managed her life n brought up Shivangi with the help of humans πŸ˜› .so she was more concerned towards humans πŸ˜‰ n forget that stone like evil fellows too exist in humans need to understand them before committing anything πŸ˜† ..
love is not a first sight process 😊.its very gradual process of understanding each other..
I clap for Gautami here.. she referred Wat is love n Wat is infatuation Straightly to that basterd sushant .who approached like stone πŸ˜† concept of first sight...

all shivangi broughtup with constant filling of lies, hiding of her life secrets which she find out later after happened destructions I. e her entire family lost she can't do anything to save them or revive them ..
she can't differentiate Wat is love n Wat is obsession Wat is trust issues πŸ˜† she is entirely clueless soul πŸ˜‰ a very fluctuated confused heroine with her own reasons πŸ˜‰ for the very contrast n complete perfection of her life she need Rudra only 😳 who can able understand her every minute feelings her necessaries πŸ˜› if she goes towards danger side with her blindness Rudra give her vision n divert towards good side πŸ‘ his high end qualities is for the sake of shivangi only 😳 else who can give a happy n blissful life with this lost confused soul like shivangi πŸ˜‰ but shivangi in her blindness always tend towards darkness /obsession stone only πŸ˜† ..want to see her with complete vision of life before closure of this season πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ ..
Mouni given exceptional performance in both roles 😊❀️

p. s--this are my views alone on shivanya n shivangi πŸ˜› love them both πŸ‘

Well said! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Mouni is an amazing actress. I would hate to see her move from serials where she rules to small bit parts in movies where she would be lost. 
Rudra was a wonderful positive support for shivangi in all ways and could share her secrets and goals in a way that was impossible for Rocky to even begin to understand or accept. KM was so good he stole the series from Rocky, although perhaps the writers wanted Rocky to seem weak and confused when contrasted with strong, focused Rudra. Now they bring in this Anshuman naag who is so robotic and wooden as an actor, no one would even imagine him as a romantic competition for Rocky or a replacement for Rudra. 
I like shivanya more than shivangi.
But yeah, mouni is played shivanya to perfection, but I would liked to see some other one playing shivangi.
Kvb is a mediocre actor.
Good only in negative , grey shaded roles.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I Liked Shivanya More Than Shivangi.
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mara1

Well said!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Mouni is an amazing actress. I would hate to see her move from serials where she rules to small bit parts in movies where she would be lost.
Rudra was a wonderful positive support for shivangi in all ways and could share her secrets and goals in a way that was impossible for Rocky to even begin to understand or accept. KM was so good he stole the series from Rocky, although perhaps the writers wanted Rocky to seem weak and confused when contrasted with strong, focused Rudra. Now they bring in this Anshuman naag who is so robotic and wooden as an actor, no one would even imagine him as a romantic competition for Rocky or a replacement for Rudra.

agree dear perfectly πŸ‘ thanks for liking my views πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Mouni have huge scope to establish even more in TV field where she got good recognition for her talent πŸ‘ BW n success is most to be called daydream πŸ˜† πŸ˜† not only talent sufficient alot of things pull back to stand πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ .the actresses who had heroine career in my language who have great talents unable to stand because of various reasons they shifted to Tele field easily there they got huge recognization Wat they deserved ⭐️ ⭐️ ..
Rudra only forms shield n support to shivu ⭐️ no one else πŸ˜† he only understands Wat she need, Wat she do ,how she happy, how she safe ⭐️ for her he mould himself Wat she wants to like from him 😳 if she want him only a friend πŸ˜‰ Rudra happily gives πŸ˜› because he know feelings never forced unlike some one πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .if she want him in another relation then too Ru don't mind πŸ˜‰ because he completely submitted himself to shivu πŸ˜› so her priority only he allows 😳 to gain n win shivu love by her own Ru ❀️ can wait 100lives too πŸ‘ that is his pure love standard .he respects shivu n her feelings very much more than him 😳 Ru don't care anything about him 😳 he himself dismissed his own self πŸ˜› for him the only one left is Shivu only ❀️. where you find such Divine PURE Love from a man to his women ❀️ .
he worship his love like his lord Shivji πŸ‘ even more than his lord to say 😳 he done penance of 100yrs to become IC nag 😳 to god πŸ˜ƒ penance not only done for boons πŸ˜ƒ it was a process to hold the individual 5senses in control πŸ˜› that 5senses concentrate on God only πŸ‘ .Rudra is the only one who shown n referred he done 100yrs tapasya 😳 if u go back n see s1 shivanya n seshu not done any penances to become IC naagins πŸ˜† they born to IC nags so by birth they are naagins 😳 s2 they made seshu 118 nagin πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ ..
Rudra is perfect in every terms 😳 ⭐️ about his character n mostly perfect in performance km πŸ˜ƒ no words for his brilliance πŸ‘ πŸ‘ like Rudra character Km too mould himself according to the situation πŸ˜‰ so he carried entire season in his own shoulders πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ ..
people may refer he keep dies n so much πŸ˜‰ but don't he fight before die πŸ˜‰ or with powers is it possible πŸ˜‰ every one snatch his powers n kills πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...want to see a perfect combat of Rudra with his powers n along with his life❀️ shivu standing for him without any obsession πŸ‘ ..is s2 able to offer such epic thrill πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› or still behind pattar to fill down the TRP level nil 🀣 anything Rudra /Drashiv /Rivanya fans enjoy the best πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ .. πŸ˜ƒ they know how to enjoy a show in many different levels possible . 🀣 ... πŸ˜ƒ .. πŸ₯³ ..
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna99

I like shivanya more than shivangi.

But yeah, mouni is played shivanya to perfection, but I would liked to see some other one playing shivangi.
Kvb is a mediocre actor.
Good only in negative , grey shaded roles.

wish that came in implementation πŸ˜‰ s2 wana Run under s1 only πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ mouni, Adaa, Sudha mam all retained n they are fab too πŸ‘ if yamu n seshu to be continued it's way easy to continue with Rivanya πŸ˜› n I thought a story including Rudra/km in it Wat s2 would be πŸ˜ƒ ..
s1 they butchered seshu πŸ˜† in s2 they modify her to power hungry only πŸ˜† not for Ritik πŸ˜‰ Avantika introduced as takshika n takshak lok πŸ˜‰ seshu -avantika join hands against rivanya n they revive yamu in support as master mind πŸ˜‰ so to combat this evil gang n support Rivanya 😳 Rudra/km introduced as IC nag from seshanag clan πŸ˜‰ 3 join hands πŸ˜‰
already human -nagin Rivanya present πŸ˜› so our nag fall for human 😳 who played by mouni itself who don't have any connection to Rivanya πŸ˜› just same face πŸ˜‰ Rivanya help Drashiv love ❀️ n protect NM by playing different games with takshak group πŸ˜› ..
Rivanya have their small princess who is months n small age baby who under guard by Rudra protection while Rivanya participating NM game πŸ˜ƒ Drashiv n that baby bond πŸ˜ƒ yamu try to snatch n successful then Rivanya -Drashiv emotional bonding n saving their mutual bond the princess πŸ˜ƒ who have right on Naglok ⭐️ ..

if s2 offered like this is there any doubts regarding viewership n TRP πŸ˜‰ is s2 don't give 7 like TRP πŸ˜‰ .why that useless pattar to butcher everything 🀣 .s2 taken its own grave it's own loss 🀣 ..if kvb taken as villain too in this I doubt is he capable 🀣 ...