Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Btw girls... Before posting my update I wanted to ask you something. 
Shall we have an Agatha Christie type of disclosure scene with the ACP filling in the pieces to the puzzle?
I have written a confrontation scene between Dev and ACP where the contents of the tapes play a major role. So now that the ACP has the tapes and we can imagine that Guruji has also handed over some video proof of Dev tampering with ACP's car back in the ashram (leading to the accident), should we move straight to the disclosure scene? Or do we want ACP to learn part of the truth from Dev and continue a while more trying to solve the mystery.

Let us imagine that Shinde has managed to locate some record of Svetlana being Manohar's first child. And so right now ACP can add up the facts and come to the conclusion that the threat messages and the attempts on Priyanka's life was engineered by Svetlana and Dev as revenge. 

But this will pave the ground for further revelations that he will make later regarding Ippy and Svetlana's connection. 
emerald39 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Twerps So much of YES for the Aryan vs. Dravidian clash setting for Season 3!! Uff, I'd love that. Writing it would be a challenge for me, since I haven't exactly written much on fantasy/historical genre, but like you, I am floating about in a Baahubali daze and would love to dabble in the plot you just came up with ðŸ˜† But let's see what the others say!

And regarding the disclosure, I think Ranveer slowly piecing things together would be nice. Perhaps Dev could just reveal a small part of the plan -- even if he wants to lead a happy life with his love, I would like to think he loves and is protective of his sister just as much and would like to see her revenge come to fruition? So he gives away part of the plan because he is caught and doesn't have a choice, but keeps the bigger plan/backstory to himself to save his sister and their secret. That's just what I think, again, let's wait for Sarce, Rishu and Tahiti ðŸ˜Š
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi ladies, I see you have been busy. In between my beauty sleep i read the messages but could not find the energy to write back. 

What a nice idea and option to have a secret writers thread to discuss such things. I am again surprised ðŸ˜Š

The bahubali idea seems interesting. I will watch this as soon as possible because then I will get a better understanding what this is about. 

From the comments I received I noticed I was a bit rushed, especially in the end of my update. 
I love ACP summing the pieces of the puzzle. Agatha or Colombo style. After being away for a while we could stretch the ending just a little bit longer and show Dev is a good guy at heart (he can be saved) but is loyal to Svetlana. 

Even if Svetlana secret is out, will she get caught or not? 
I have to leave my sweeties. But will read all messages tonight. 
(tonight is star parivaar awards if you are interested) 

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
If we decide to go the fantasy way, I will have to ait and first watch both the movies of Bahubali before I may be able to contribute. 😆 The idea is definitely interesting and something that I've never done before, and considering that I haven't even read and watched much of fantasy fiction, it is going to be a challenge. But would love to give it a shot and see what I can come up with. 😉

About the current story, I'm okay with a Agatha Christie-like disclosure scene, but I'd love it if it happens after the ACP has done a bit of discovery himself. Seeing what a softie Dev is, it wouldn't be wrong for him to give away part of the plan to the ACP in the hopes of getting out of the mess once and for all.

twerping thumbnail
Guys, I have written something. Not sure if I've given out too much or too little.
I want Svetlana's murder of Ippy to involve Prinku...

Let me post the bit I wrote and then we can discuss the next move.

Am glad everyone is on board more or less about season 3... just shared it because well, the idea had come to my head and didn't want to lose the plot bunny ðŸ˜†

but we have a long way to go till this story is done.

Anyway, update being posted on the thread.
Sarcy thumbnail
Twerps, that was one dreamy update with Randhawa in ACP mode. Hayy!

I'm a little confused about the last bit though. Where do you want to lead it to?
twerping thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Twerps, that was one dreamy update with Randhawa in ACP mode. Hayy!

I'm a little confused about the last bit though. Where do you want to lead it to?

Yeah...the last bit I thought could lead us to Ippy.
Maybe this friend Lana has brought is actually Ippy (what was her full name? I forget...😳)
And Svetlana is actually planning to.murder Ippy and lay it on Priyanka...also she is picking up on the leery vibes tej is sending her way and will soon use it to charm him into being unfaithful to his wife.

Now we need to figure out how Svetlana could kill Ippy 
Sarcy thumbnail
Okay, makes sense. Ippy's full name is/was Ipshita. As to how Svet plans to kill Ippy, let me look at the update where Randhawa recalls finding her dead body, to see if we have left any hints there. I think I had written that piece.
twerping thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Okay, makes sense. Ippy's full name is/was Ipshita. As to how Svet plans to kill Ippy, let me look at the update where Randhawa recalls finding her dead body, to see if we have left any hints there. I think I had written that piece.

Yes! We need to.look for clues ourselves before our ACP does it! ðŸ˜ƒ

Sarce, have I told you exactly how much I love you?
I am so happy I have PriVeer magic back in my life and it is all owing to you!🤗
Sarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: twerping

Yes! We need to.look for clues ourselves before our ACP does it!😃

Sarce, have I told you exactly how much I love you?
I am so happy I have PriVeer magic back in my life and it is all owing to you!🤗

Yes, you did. But who tires of hearing it again and again? 😆

You're equally responsible for constantly pushing me to get out of the writers block in different ways so a big, Rudr-wala hug right back to you! 🤗

Btw, your update reminded me of your first PriVeer story, was it called Chance Encounters? Can't recall the name, but Prinku's prickly pineapple-wala. 😆 I know you have Bitter Kisses already in progress, but you need to write a story where Randhawa is in total ACP mode.