So Mish carried the tradition of Qwackwaki ahead!! Congo!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dialogue??? Ummm lemme try!!

Yeh toh wahin Swayamvu ki maala hai jo humne Ashok ko di thiπŸ˜†
And we all know who has said this πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Oh dear! Quackwaki and her weird pronunciations.🀣

I am imagining her saying this dialogue in anglicized style.🀣
Melkor thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Well the world is a sad place nowadays where no one is innocent.Before I came to know about the entire SRK-PC saga I used to admire SRK a lot for his commitment towards Gauri and his family.I liked how they had sustained their relationship.But reality is a different picture altogether.
I don't understand one thing about the BW stars.They wish to have an affair yet maintain the image that they have a bug happy family.Is it so tough to be committed to one person??I can't understand why people cheat.If there is no love left then better get a divorce and do whatever you want.

PC should have known that SRK will never risk his family man image even if he did have feelings for her.But now I don't think that this little stunt of her will affect SRK in any manner.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Well the world is a sad place nowadays where no one is innocent.Before I came to know about the entire SRK-PC saga I used to admire SRK a lot for his commitment towards Gauri and his family.I liked how they had sustained their relationship.But reality is a different picture altogether.

I don't understand one thing about the BW stars.They wish to have an affair yet maintain the image that they have a bug happy family.Is it so tough to be committed to one person??I can't understand why people cheat.If there is no love left then better get a divorce and do whatever you want.

PC should have known that SRK will never risk his family man image even if he did have feelings for her.But now I don't think that this little stunt of her will affect SRK in any manner.

They were simple middle class couple with big ambitions. I think theit wealth, fame only drifted them apart. Srk would be busy with his movies, world tours and Gauri too got busy with raising her kids and her career. This affected their relationship due to which a third person got the guts to come between them.

I wonder why women like Gauri still live with their cheater husbands. Is it for the sake of their children or because they won't get to lead a luxurious life again? I am not getting it.

Srk has lost his family man status. The whole world knows he is no more a dedicated family man.

Heard Aamir is also having affair with Fatima who played his elder daughter in Dangal🀒 and his wife too is not gonna leave him.

I really appreciate Suzanne and Aamir's first wife for leaving their cheater husbands. 
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

They were simple middle class couple with big ambitions. I think theit wealth, fame only drifted them apart. Srk would be busy with his movies, world tours and Gauri too got busy with raising her kids and her career. This affected their relationship due to which a third person got the guts to come between them.

I wonder why women like Gauri still live with their cheater husbands. Is it for the sake of their children or because they won't get to lead a luxurious life again? I am not getting it.

Srk has lost his family man status. The whole world knows he is no more a dedicated family man.

Heard Aamir is also having affair with Fatima who played his elder daughter in Dangal🀒 and his wife too is not gonna leave him.

I really appreciate Suzanne and Aamir's first wife for leaving their cheater husbands. 

I guess it's due to the tag of being this XYZ superstar's wifeLet's look from Gauri's POV.If she divorces SRK then she will get alimony for sure.But the status and influence which comes from being Mrs SRK will be gone.Maybe that's why Gauri continues to live with SRK while jeopardising her self esteem.
Even I appreciate Suzanne and Aamir's first wife for taking a stand and walking out of their marriages.It takes guts.
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations everyone!!
To carry the tradition:

Devi ek baath batao... Ke mere liya aacha hai yah bura... Aaj mere sansaar... Mere prem ki duhai (?) lekar ... Muhjse mera pura sansaar maar diya. 

Mere Ashok ne kaha hai ke mein yaha se door chali jaoon ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(Disclaimer: I may or may not have pulled this directly from one of the episodes)
Edited by shyam09 - 6 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyam09

Congratulations everyone!!

To carry the tradition:

Devi ek baath batao... Ke mere liya aacha hai yah bura... Aaj mere sansaar... Mere prem ki duhai (?) lekar ... Muhjse mera pura sansaar maar diya. 

Mere Ashok ne kaha hai ke mein yaha se door chali jaoon ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(Disclaimer: I may or may not have pulled this directly from one of the episodes)

Ur Quacky darling!πŸ˜‰

Next-Aprateem!πŸ˜†
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Today is Quackwaki bajao day. πŸ˜ˆ I missed it so much. πŸ€£
-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

Ur Quacky darling!πŸ˜‰

Next-Aprateem!πŸ˜†

Bhuddhusaar! πŸ˜†

Next dialogue: Nahi Ashok, abhi uchit samay nahi hai πŸ˜‰
-ChildOfChrist- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyam09

Naah, quacking is the true form of inaugurating our CC. Andro saw fault in my post, so she inaugurated the traditional style to keep with the whole "mandate of Quackwaki" concept, thereby making any post before her unimportant (bechari Swathi, her electricity post has to be recognized as unimportant now πŸ˜› πŸ˜†πŸ˜†). 

Next thread, Andro will have to remember her first post must inaugurate with the Quacks, less another will challenge her legitimacy and usurp the power of being the true heir of Quackwaki. 

The current chain is:

Quackwaki --> shyam09 (1 CC) --> Andro  (1 CC) --> ??? 

(For non-history folks -- this is play on the Chinese "Mandate of Heaven" concept)

Lol remember this from the previous thread? πŸ˜†
Ash can't be the true heir of Quackwaki anymore. πŸ˜†
Current chain now is:
Quackwaki -> shyam09 (CC 1) -> Ash (CC2) -> ChildOfChrist (CC3) ->??? πŸ˜‰
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ooohh Swathi got owned again! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Although, I must admit, I too had forgotten about the mandate. Looks like Mishi wanted to be Quackwaki's heir the entire time. 

Here you go Mishi:

the Before of your Darling Queen:

the After of your Darling Queen:
Edited by shyam09 - 6 years ago