*Maana ke Hum yaar nahi* UPDATE on page 6!!

laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laney thumbnail
Index

Chapter 1 - Page 1
Chapter 2 - Page 2
Chapter 3- Page 4
Chapter 4- Page 5
Chapter 5- Page 6
Edited by laney - 6 years ago
laney thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As long as Raj realises his mistake soon then I'm fine with him being a bit negative.
It's a good start.
Do continue.

shreya222 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice one laney๐Ÿ˜ณ...good work๐Ÿ‘
Poor preet...Raj took her sign on her property papers...ye raj ko hamesha tedhe hi kam karne hote hai kya 
Loved this preet...her property is in danger and she was like...let me eat first...baki sab baad mein dekh lungi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Eagerly waiting for next update..

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Please continue 
Its amazing 
Alisha2887 thumbnail
Loved the first part ๐Ÿ˜Š
Please update soon
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant update.๐Ÿ‘ Loved the first part.  Can't wait for the second part 
laney thumbnail
@Rani7131, Ri21, shreya222, QueenKordeilia, and Alisha-2887
Thank you everyone for your kind words, it really means a lot to me. ๐Ÿค—
I have started to work on the second chapter, but it took me several weeks to write the first one ๐Ÿคฃ hopefully the second part will be updated soon. 

About Raj being negative or not, I don't wanna disclose much just a line by Preet as a hint:"Dost dhoka nahi dete. Ghalat fehmiya dhoka deti  hai" ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

SB24 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laney

Chapter 1

As we boarded the train, Raj turned around. He held out his hand for me to take.  I looked him into the eyes and placed my hand into his. It seemed like slow motion. 
The carriage we boarded was empty but I could hear voices from the next carriage. Raj made himself comfortable after putting our bags into the luggage compartment. I sat next to him. We hadn't spoken after what happened. We hadn't planned this and were not ready to discuss anything. 

The train took a plunge and started to inch forward at an excruciating pace. I felt as if I was leaving something behind. How could I be so heartless. "Mummyji Mujhe maaf Kardena. Mere paas aur koi raasta hi nahi tha. I hoped she would forgive me, one day... 

I felt so tired, and the train seats were really not that comfortable. I decided to rest my head on Raj's shoulders and closed my eyes. I needed to sleep, I hadn't slept since Mummyji had introduced me to that girl, I don't even remember her name. 

After a few hours we reached our destination, Mumbai. The city of dreams. 

We could not have gone to Delhi to Amrit Aunty because mummy Ji knew Raj's address and she would definitely send her goons after us. Even Auntyji had to leave Delhi, we could not afford to get her into danger. Raj had phoned her to explain everything and asked her to move to her cousin's house in the village nearby. 

"Preet, look I know it won't be easy for both of us. But we have to do this now. If you keep thinking about what has happened how can we move on? We escaped from Guguwal because your mum would have killed me otherwise. Raj seemed really worried. I faintly smiled at him to show that I understood. I can't show him that I feel as if I have done something horrendous. 

"Raj.. But.. Where are we going to stay. Mumbai is huge and apart from a little bit jewellery that Gunjan didi gave me I have nothing. I said nervously. 
"Sohniyo tussi kyu ghabraate ho. Jab Raj hai toh fikar kaisi.Tension na lo. I had told you nah that I am a big wedding planner. I have lots of contacts here and I am not poor either Raj winked at me and I decided not to ask so many questions because it made me feel dumb. 

That's when I realised that I was really hungry. And suddenly everything seemed to be moving. Was this an earthquake? No, it's my brain. I think I am dying. My body is shutting down. I can't feel my legs any longer.  "... Raj... Yaara... and everything went dark. 

"Preet? Preet. Sohniyo utho aankhey kholo. I opened my eyes and saw the love of my life sitting next to me on a bed. 

We were in a nicely decorated room. The walls were covered in a turquoise paint and there was a photo framed of Amrit Aunty. So Raj Lied to me? He lives in Mumbai not Delhi? But he said he is rich, so he might own a flat here too. Yeah that sounds better. He would not lie to me. 

I had so many questions in my mind. I tried to speak but could not even speak properly. "R...Raj...  Woh... Main... Hum... Raj put his finger on my lips and looked into my eyes and gave me a glass of water. He was always so nice to me. My Raj. My husband.

Yeah. 
Well almost. 
We had not Done our pheras but Raj had put sindoor into my Forehead before we left Gaguwal.  
So we were married now, weren't we? 
I put my hand to my forehead to check if the sindoor was still there. I hadn't even looked into the mirror after that. Did the sindoor suit me? That's when I realised Raj was still looking at me and I felt a bit shy. 

"Sohniyoo.. Will you marry me? he suddenly asked. 
"Yaara but we are married na.. 
"Yes or No? 
"of course yes he came closer to me and hugged me tightly. 

He let me go too soon and said "okay, sohniyo there is so much to discuss right now but yaara I am so hungry. I will get us something to eat. Do you want to change your clothes, you look really uncomfortable in this lengha. I looked into your bag, I hope you didn't mind but Preet you only brought Mannus clothes, I want to see you in modern girly clothes. 

"Girly clothes?!"

he coughed and I realised that he was getting a bit uncomfortable , so was I. 

"Sohniyoo yaara tumko dekh ke sab kuch bhool jaata hu main. Dekho kab se yeh file leke baitha tha tumhare uthne ke intezaar me. I noticed the file he was holding, why didn't I see it before. What is in the file? 

"Sohniyoo this is our marriage certificate, sign it and I will bring it to the registry office and we will be husband and wife officially . Yeh lo pen, idhar sign karo. Jaldi karo yaar, Mujhe bhook lagi hai.

"But Raj,are we not supposed to go to the registrar and sign in front of him, that's what Simran didi had told me once.
 "Preet. Preet Preet saaf saaf kaho na, you don't trust me. Nahi karni shaadi,? Main hi pagal hu Jo kabse tere peeche parra hu! For your information, we were going to the registrar's Office...  but you fainted madam, so I had to call the office and cancel our appointment. 
I wanted to marry you ASAP and therefore used my contacts to get this form and now we won't even need to go to the office. Main bahir jaraha hu, saara mood kharab kardiya Aaj tune sohniyo. 
I felt Really guilty about the situation and stopped Raj from getting up. 
"sorry yaara" I took the  pen from his pocket and signed where he had told me to. He showed me another paper to sign and I did as he had told me to. I looked at Raj and he was smiling. I could do anything for his smile. 
He took the file from me and put into his bag. I thought he was leaving to get us food, so I stood up and followed him. 

I had to see around the house and make myself comfortable here. The flat looked really luxurious. I was really impressed by his choice. 

"Sohniyoo, Please lock the door and don't be afraid I will be back shortly. Oh and what drink do you want? Umm you look really tired I will get you some juice. Theek hai na?" 
I smiled at him and locked the door after he had gone. I had thought he would hug me at least before leaving but I guess he was in a hurry. 
After having a look through the flat I returned to my room. Our room. The thought of sharing a room, a bed with him made me feel shy. I tried to distract myself quickly from these thoughts and noticed that Raj had left his bag here. Yeh larka bhi na... 

I sat down on the chair next to the bed and recalled our special moments today, the moment we signed our marriage certificate. But hold on, Raj ne toh sign hi nahi Kiya. Bhool gaya hoga bechaara. 

Without thinking, I took Raj's bag and took out the file. Maybe he had signed it while I was unconscious. I opened the file and looked at my signature and searched for Raj's name. 

It was not there. 

There wasn't even a space for his signature.

I quickly flicked the page, maybe he had to sign on the second sheet but there was no space there too. I almost felt sick and was confused. 
Was Raj deceiving me? No yaara, dost dhoka nahi dete. 

Maybe he was given the wrong documents. But which documents are these? 

My English isn't that good because I only went to school till Simran didi's death... , but gunjan didi used to teach me some in her freetime. I was able to read some of the information from the documents, for the difficult words I used the dictionary on my phone... 

and what I read, broke me into Million pieces. 

These documents were not marriage documents, they were in fact documents for my dad's farm, farmhouse and even our family home. I had signed for all of this to be transferred. I didn't understand anything. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door, Raj was back. I put the file quickly back to his bag and went to open the door. 

Raj came in and greeted me with a hug. I felt disgusted and wanted to push him away. 
But right now I was vulnerable, I had to be conscious and be very careful. If Raj finds out that I read those documents God knows how he would react. Right now I am not in a state to fight Or even run away. So I decided to eat the food first and deal with him later. 

Author's note: so this is it. Don't worry Raj won't be that negative here, maybe not negative at all... ... Umm should I continue? 

oh my god! this version of RAj is even more dangerous. ok. continue.let's see how manu comes out of this.