Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
nice update..
good that all is well between maan and geet..
maan is so matured.. luv the way he handles geet..
plzz continue soon
Lakshmi86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow...

Finally a happy update...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Part 60
Awesome... finally they talked... her uncle is understanding and hope they don't force her thinking she can't decide right... cont soon...
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hellooo...

I'm here after many days but

bye bye...

Miss.Kawaii se hum dur hi acche...

idhar thread pe abhi ghar nahi bana sakte na...🤔

unko problem hoti hain reply dene mein...

so yes I can at least help to lessen her work if...

so bye Beautiful writer take care... 😳
Aaisha4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally 
I was waiting for it 
It was awesome finally Maan and geet talked to each other 
Why don't pooja and raj let her live her life 
When she is isn't interested in meeting anyone 
Uncle helped her to talk to Maan and I just love it how Maan went to her apartment just after landing 
It such a cute gesture
Was it he wanted to confess her abt his feeling 
I am just waiting for it but geet would she able to understand it 
Waiting for another one
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
geet was restless bz maan not picking hr call 
she not interested wat pooja snd raj saying fr alliance
she msg him he also want to b alone his mom asked him to b at home till new year 
maan cslled hr she was so excited about his call but  get disappoint bx he standing out of hr apartment and she at ny
maan adkef hr to comesoon he missed hr she also told him she missed him so much but she still didn't get she loved him 
maan knows wat  she feelings about him 
uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update...loved it... ana was thinking about aarush to meet him through fb & one of the aarush's fb she sent friend request & got him..wow well done ana for moving on..she also recalling her bhai's acceptance for geet but feeling strange for geet in London for NY...loved maaneet's restlessness.. ... maan was in Miami for thinking over his childish act towards geet & in London geet too wanted to say sorry for her oversmartness in friendship or now became matured to think only about maan's importance in her life as pooja was made notice her for missing her kanha (maan more imp than kanha) but loved her uncle's guidance for her nervousness...enjoying her Monster & his Tornado's as usual lovely fighting conversation & also loved their patch up with happy NY & missing each other... like "the closeness of the two hearts, seems to be like wings.".. excited for maaneet's NY celebration with confession or any other sweet bomb?.. excited for next update (take ur time)...thanks for pm..!!
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Chapter.59 A drop in the ocean...

You have read already Miss.Kawaii and replied so don't waste your time here go for others 😛

Somehow I'm extremely upset with this chapter seeing how he behaved with her and she with him it was totally unexpected from my side I mean I never thought THEY can fight over something like that and it will come out so nasty so ugly both of them were wrong really wrong I can't point out who's more at fault but end of the fight when I'm done reading I think geet she had done over the limit saying him he don't have any right is that even possible to say when she had been in a sane mind no it would have been in other way...when 1st time I've read I didn't feel this much anger on them or felt upset but right now the turmoil which is going through me my parents for some family issues I'm finding their fight no sense...

And I know in anger people do things and hurt people in a way one haven't even thought...

I'm saying their fight was ugly who am I kidding actually I've seen more ugly things in life according to that this is very small ...

Many situation has came up in life and even saw them getting into place again but this time there is no hope... There really not...

But I know here in this story they will surely realized their mistake of course will cause both are my Mr. And Mrs.Sensible right (would be though 😉)

This had been the always a fact we want our close people to reach a hight of success but when it actually happened we could not take that drifting which comes along with the success we have desired once that's the truth...

New place new people always had an affect on ourselves we do change it's natural and drifting apart that is totally unintentionally thing which happened we never want that but it take place unknown to our knowledge...

The song you used was perfect here

Kabir thinking about his brother upbringing I agree with him maybe Maan is like this cause his atmosphere was different from theirs...

People and place had a role in our life which helped us to be a person we are today but in my case I'm totally different I'm nothing like what my family is my parents also agreed to this being brought up in such serious type situation always I'm really happy going girl unlike my siblings they don't share the bond with my tyrant father like I do 😆 Suits really well my father is tyrant being in department he don't realize how to treat family always dominant...

And my momma says I'm the sole of this house she always say that 😳

Maan was dominant and rude here but in response geet also was not any less in hurting him...

Both share the equal amount of saying sorry to each other...

Okay now we should move to London and quickly finish this up cause its High time I get used to short comment but with you I'm always carefree I don't take a second to say anything to you which I sometimes do with other you have always been a good listener to my bok bok 😛 You see it comes out naturally that I just keep typing whatever comes to me at that moment 😊

It's been days I haven't expressed how much I love this author...😛

She write everything so so beautifully that I feel I'm there I didn't feel it's July going on but I've felt the cool soothing breezes of winter air as it's written there I've felt it's December...

And you just don't know how much I love snowfall wish I could be in a country of snow... I would have done anything to fulfill my that wish...

Pooja And Tina there bond was really beautiful in the movie along with all family but here I don't see the exact affection all I see is Geets sorrow or her loneliness and being an object of doing unfair..

Pardon me If I'm saying anything which is not right it's just that I feel it that way...

Losing one close ones I don't know how it feels but whenever something like that happened in my dreams or say nightmare my whole day pass gloomy I can't even thing if it happens in reality what will I do???

I'm not that strong to bear the loss from my childhood I've always wanted and still pray to Allah that if someone die before all that should be me cause It's really not in me to go through that phase of losing someone...

Geet she has lost her parents now even Pooja's father is not well all that doesn't give any feel of good thing... They thought she's their responsibility I agree totally they are also her family they had the right but isn't it little unfair to force her into anything which she has not any consent...????

The familiar voice always had been her undoing...

Actually in my case his one look also enough ...

Touba touba Mr.Choudhary 😲 please don't mind he always has been just a crush just remember that ..

No one is more important than you... [Though I don't blame geet Hrithik's charm is something it's natural to skip a bit ]😳

Ohh the way he look my heartbeat gets fasten but Mr.Choudhary has just another place in my heart no one can replace him ever not even my own husband (If I ever get married of course )🤣

Falling in Love isn't that easy but what Maan think I totally disagree that geet can fall in Love with anyone out there which is not him it's really not like that...

Hadn't he notice her feelings ever towards him it was all the way mutual whatever had happened between them till now ...

I know geet hasn't confessed officially but is it necessary?

Words don't have that power but our feelings gesture and emotions had ..

Does a mother everyday confessed that she Love her child ?

It is not necessary words should be always there but we can find those hidden words in their gesture...

He's gone too???😲

Did Maan really gone that he will not back to geet?

Ish update pe Mr.Sensible kehna theek nahi lagta cause he was insensible here 😛😆

Okay again your heading towards something scare me but I'm also prepared let's see how many more shocks you have to give us in your stock 😛

One more chapter to go 😉

Okay last but not the least Love you Miss.Kawaii thanks for being here always for me and listen to whatever shit I'm blabbering 🤣

Lots of Love and blessings I'm sending in your way ❤️
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely amazing update..te way ana ki interest on aarush and te way she sending friend request and he accepting so new budding is going to bloom..te way  geet ki restless and raj and pooja talking with her to cheer but her heart was gone with my maan,how can she be in peace..te way geet forget her kanha how can she,is tis new life changed her..te way geet caring to talk my with my maan and other side my maan running away from everyone to realize his feelings and get solace wil he get without his geet..te way his frustration wen he didt see his geet and shouting at her but her voice is soothing balm for him was lovely..te way both are yearning to hold each other and my maan ki words cum asap was lovely..i love te update yar  

Edited by Desigirls12 - 6 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

very lovely banner