Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
aww such a beatiful update...
Ana said sorry to Arush... loved Ana searched him FB...
geet can not live without talking to maan.. maan can not live without talking to geet
when will geet realize her feelings...is she remeber that night that she wants to ask maan on that..
loved their banter and chat...
finally maaneet gone meet again
waiting how they made up their fight this time..
plz update soon.
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So glad that the update's up and that you feel better =)
I have a feeling that Arush happened to be lucky and that Ana didn't really harm him but looking forward to read the actual situation!

Sooo glad with Maaneet making up through that convo!!! Loved it! So Geet has finally realized that Maan is the most significant person in her life at the moment, wonder how long will that stupid girl take to name her feelings ;-)

Geet's convo with Uncle was beautiful! Glad it helped her as well =D
Will we get to see the prospective groom for Geet or will he stay insignificant???
priyasree thumbnail

Amazingly beautiful, lovely n superb update
kansya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update di...when v fight with our loved ones v should not take so much time to mend the things...maan is too matured to understand the relations ...Edited by kansya - 6 years ago
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Is he going to confess? They are talking again. Maan acted mature again, geet still a confused child. Hope she will be back to nyc in next part. Im loving Aarush. And some where feeling that Ana is changing.

Onething more, maan is right, geet is growing up, and he can do nothing to that. Like any responsible gurdian/parents he has to let her grow up and decide for herself.

Waiting...

Get well soon. Take care. And hope ur professional life run smoothly.
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update
Both maaneet r missing each other .. Maan s back and waiting to meet geet but geet s unable ...
Maan s celebrating new year with family and enjoying himself ... Ana send a friend request mehra and she s trying to apology ...
Loved it
Continue soon
Waiting
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
So love the uncle...he opened her eyes and mind and made her to call Maan again...but glad he too is picking up her calls and wants to confess to her I guess...he cannot keep it to himself anymore...but will she listen to him and understand...right now she is still not at his level of understanding and mature...will she realize what she feels is Love ???? waiting eagerly for their confrontation in person...
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Distance sometimes is the best medicine in some situations and that has helped Geet and Maan to understand their feelings for each other...this distance has made Maan realize that if he wants to see his Geet grow then he has to learn to trust her and give her the freedom to make her decisions...he cannot control and bound her with himself all the time...he has to let her personality shine but be there in her hour of need and at the same time Geet has realized that her life is incomplete without Maan he is her life support her confidante her mentor that Kanha has given her...she can fall back on him any time in her hour of need and without him it is difficult to even breathe...her Kanha has brought Maan in her life to share all her problems with and he has become the back bone of her existence just like her Kanha was...
It was good that she got this proposal from Raj's friend because this showed her what importance Maan has in her life...she cannot think about anyone else except him and his one phone call proved that to her...
She had missed him terribly and his voice soothed her anguished heart  and brought peace in her life...this was the same effect on Maan and finally he told her to come to him as the distance was killing both of them...
Bring her back please and hopefully we will get to see her realizing her feelings towards him too...cannot wait to read the next one
Thnx for the update...
Jade0001 thumbnail
It true when Maan gets angry his anger takes full control but this time it was not only anger but also hurt he loves Geet he cannot tell her so because he wanted her to live life but yes unintentionally she did hurt him this is something that even she realizes
when finally Maan accepted Geet's call that moment between them though miles away it was as if all things came together as happiness showed them with peace  
vrishtigoel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Aww.. I simply loved it.. Only after reading it twice , i am calm enough to write something.. U surely made up for the delay in an amazing way..
M so happy that maan is calm now, i think i have started undetstanding him and his ways well, if he behaved any differently i would have been surprised. And m soo happy wid geet.. She is again in my good books now :P .. But she is jus so unpredictable, m always kinda scared of wat she is gonna do next.. I just cant guess her reactions
But uv put everything so naturaly.. It feels so real yet so beautiful.. No drama no heavy dialouges , yet every thing touches my heart.. Like maan's "then come back to me " just melted me.. And geet's "u called me ugly" made me laugh ..
Itvwas jus amazing.. Waiting to see wat happens wen they meet
Also , i am thankful to u that u dint elaborate on geets meeting wid the new guy.. I already hate him .. And i think raj is soon goin to join that list too.. He is so stupid.. Hecwants her happy and he cant see through her.. As far as i remember he saw maan at the airport last time and he noticed geets reaction.. So why dint he join the dots.. Stupid fellow.. Y does he want to become her dad.. He dint even ask her if she likes someoneEdited by vrishtigoel - 6 years ago