Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanilaa thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
OMG can't wait for next part I really feel bad the way geet behave with maan well she needs to realize the importance of maan in her life well high time to realize I hope she control the damage well when u going to update next ...
mlaran852 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Everything went wrong...sometimes anger is the worse advisor and words that are said can not be taken back...maan wanted geet to fly alone and know life before he confess to her and keeps her as his...but alas things took another turn...geet met knew people and along the way she forgot...that night things went very bad maan demanded his place and geet wanted to rebel.. she told him to leave and so he is gone...and London. .well now geet realised that raj is not that important as once...they want to marry her and this scares her...she needs maan and he is nit there...I guess we are coming close to the prologue...and iam afraid that it won't be good...don't take me wrong i am not asking for their wedding but maybe they could solve some mu??? Waiting to see whats next. ...
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What if the guy she meets is nice and she is forced to say yes again. ??
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Maan is not taking her calls... he now knows she is flying and he does not have any special place in her heart... unlike him. What will he say to her? What is left for him to say to her? He wanted her to be independent but forgot it comes with its own baggage and that is something he just realized that he didn't mean anything to her after all. She was clear in her acts that she trusted her friends more than Maan and they were more important to her. How this will unfold is something we need to see...
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
nuce pt 
maan is sad the way geet behaved with him but he's the one want hr to fly make friends now he getting possessive about hr he loved hr being possessive or jealous banta hai pr geet ko abi realisation nahi howa wat place maan made in hr life 
snd coming London and pooja family forcing hr to meet guy
which they selected it's reminding hr of maan 
she realized wat hr words means and maan gone 
now hr turn to go behind him and realize his importance in his life hope this time geet is ready to move on she just excited about hr look and outing with friends and maan ordering hr make her to say wat she said 
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I wouldnt want to talk to Geet after that either she was so mean. But this argument is so out of place because its erupting because they both havent voiced the feeling they really feel and of course it is going to turn ugly ðŸ˜­ This is really sad and on top of that no she shouldnt see Raj;s friend she is wasting her time and his :( He promised to be with her and he is goingt o keep it its only a matter of time!
swetha03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Wow super update...
She is going to realize what words she used to maan...
Already at the last part she would have understood the depth of the hurt maan would have faced ...
So maybe this is the time she will realize the worth of maan. And feel for him.HOPEFULLY...😊
karishmajain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
omggg geet ne kitni rudely bath ki maan se
maan is upset seeing this new geet
geet regretting about her behaviour
waiting for next
crazyfriends007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
geet said rude words to maan,,,
maan felt really hurt...
geet went to london and poojas parents forcing her t meet guy and raj n poora.
geet is realising imp of maan beside her...
hope she realize her mistake fully and make it to maan this time it is geet turn ...
and also she recalls that night words what maan has said to herhopefully
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Instead of calling, she should text him