Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
So geet didn't remember anything
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful ud
maan was losing his control but he controlled his emotions on right time 
geet not remembering wat transparent between them last night but after some day's if she recall that night again and again she might get hint 
she got job and ana also came 
geet is more than happy with family 
she can't now think hr self without them 
and maan need to take step forward she loved him 
he knows that but he have to realize geet hr own feelings
and help hr to get out from hr fear 
CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
superb update
i dont think geet remember what maan said to her 
but truely enjoyed reading this update
singh24 thumbnail

part

Geet will remember in her subconscious mind but Maan's concealed behavior stop her to believe ..
 now he was clear but making her confuse ..
 is it a new entry ...? Why that singer choose to talk only Ana nd Geet ...?
 waiting..
thanks for a lovely update 😃
  Image result for glitter graphic pics of beautiful

Edited by singh24 - 6 years ago
happydays30 thumbnail
Nice part
Maan played with words to cover his words n made her stop thinking
Geet got job.. she is busy with ana
New entry may put some brains in our Geet to understand things
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely update
Waiting for next update
priyankadwivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nice... I dont think she remembered anything... If she had maans ear must have bleeded with her non stop questions... Little tornado she is she wouldn't have sit quietly after their almost kiss n his confession... Who is the new entry.. hope he is not interested in geet.. maan willl kill him for sure otherwise. .
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Geet will remember this after some time when she ponders over something. Tubelight hai na.
New entry for Ana?
Soothing update.
Riya.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
So I finally decided to pop up on IF again after years after seeing an update on FB. The last thing I probably read on IF was Parineeta which was years ago. Abhi Nahi Aana & Parineeta had found a place in my heart and became some of my all time favourite FF's.

I am in the middle of my mid-terms and decided to start reading this during one of my study breaks and it took me three days and the sacrifice of a few study hours but it was so worth it! After reading this I have found hope again! The feels I get from your writing is unbelievable as well as the emotions you're able to stir within me.

I love the concept and how it picks up off Mujhse Dosti Karoge!!! It is an amazing idea and the way you brought it to life is so beautiful. I love the reality of the characters... Especially Maan! He's not perfect, he's not the ultimate guy but he's real and i think that's why I've started loving him so much. The twists and turns that i experienced on the way were so unexpected. I loved it! I can't wait to see how this plays out but I'm also aching for some Maaneet romance. I'm dying because we're already on Chapter 54 and the still haven't even kissed 😭. Please kuch karo na 😭🥺

Knowing from experience after following Abhi Nahi Aana & Parineeta all the way to the end that despite the wait it will all be worth it in the end because you and your writing never disappoint! 😃

I can't wait for the next update!!! She has to remember him confessing!!! It was so pure and so honest! She has to!!!

Thank you so much for writing these beautifully crafted stories.Please don't ever give it up!!!
And thank you for giving me some sunshine in the most stressful part of my college year!

Lots of love from then and now ❤️❤️❤️
Edited by Riya.Raj - 6 years ago
Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
edited my comment on page 11